Follow us on Twitter!
Your life is ending one minute at a time. If you were to die tomorrow, what would you do today?
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 21
Guests Online: 18
Members Online: 3

Registered Members: 82886
Newest Member: The Slummy
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Comments and Suggestions

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author

RE: WeChall

Your avatar

Posted on 13-11-09 00:55
Compromise wrote:
Your logic is flawed. You seem to think that the cluster of people linked from other websites/search engines and the people who get here by any other means (word of mouth) are divided with the same idiot/not idiot ratio. They aren't.

Are you sure? Let's see some proof.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 13-11-09 04:20
Apophis wrote:

How did you get here?
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 13-11-09 04:23
Compromise wrote:
Apophis wrote:

How did you get here?

HBH was recommended to me by a friend. Why do you ask? If I had said I linked from another site or that I had found HBH through Google would you have claimed that to be proof of your claim?

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 13-11-09 04:29
Apophis wrote:
HBH was recommended to me by a friend. Why do you ask? If I had said I linked from another site or that I had found HBH through Google would you have claimed that to be proof of your claim?

Do you consider yourself an idiot?
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 13-11-09 04:31
Compromise wrote:
Do you consider yourself an idiot?

No, but then nobody considers him/herself an idiot.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 13-11-09 04:36
Apophis wrote:

Do you lie to yourself?
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 13-11-09 04:38
Compromise wrote:
Apophis wrote:

Do you lie to yourself?

That really depends on the subject. I don't see where you're going with this, how about we quit with the silly questions and you can just lay out your argument.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 13-11-09 04:52
Apophis wrote:
That really depends on the subject. I don't see where you're going with this, how about we quit with the silly questions and you can just lay out your argument.

Well, you can either fling shit to millions of people and hope some some will come to investigate what the source of the shit-flinging is, or, what I prefer, just take a linguistical dump in a shoddy forum, and attract random wanderers and "passers-by".
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 13-11-09 04:58
Compromise wrote:
Well, you can either fling shit to millions of people and hope some some will come to investigate what the source of the shit-flinging is, or, what I prefer, just take a linguistical dump in a shoddy forum, and attract random wanderers and "passers-by".

You're entitled to your opinion, but the point behind my original comment still stands. For a site that gains revenue through advertisements and EM purchases, more traffic on the site leads to more income.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 13-11-09 05:08
Apophis wrote:
You're entitled to your opinion, but the point behind my original comment still stands. For a site that gains revenue through advertisements and EM purchases, more traffic on the site leads to more income.

Income is irrelevant. Revenue will corrupt what little is left of the scholaric attitude that should reign supreme on a website like HBH. We busy ourselves with politics, politeness and social cohesiveness, we count on fucking revenue. Money never wrote a poem, never cured AIDS and it NEVER wrote a groundbreaking paper on computer security.

You want to be a sellout? Fine. I should warn you though, it comes with a price; a little thing I'd like to call median corruption. Averageness. Declining hivemind intelligence.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 13-11-09 05:18
Compromise wrote:
Income is irrelevant. Revenue will corrupt what little is left of the scholaric attitude that should reign supreme on a website like HBH. We busy ourselves with politics, politeness and social cohesiveness, we count on fucking revenue. Money never wrote a poem, never cured AIDS and it NEVER wrote a groundbreaking paper on computer security.

You want to be a sellout? Fine. I should warn you though, it comes with a price; a little thing I'd like to call median corruption. Averageness. Declining hivemind intelligence.

No, money does not write papers, people do and people need certain things to survive and these things require money (or skills in thievery). Cures for disease are not found by money, but they require resources which are obtained with what?

A lot of people complain about the lack of activity here on HBH. More members would likely lead to more activity, and the additional revenue is just a convenient side effect.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 13-11-09 07:52
oh yeah?!? well my dick is bigger so neither of you can win.

Unless you are going to offer to contribute in some way, or contribute a new idea, please let it go. Nothing?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2