View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Comments and Suggestions

Page 7 of 10 << < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Author

RE: URGENT: FUTURE OF HBH

Your avatar

Posted on 27-07-06 19:41
maninblack wrote:
but then again even you'd be nervous if the guy standing next to you had a loaded shotgun. He hasn't done anything wrong, but he could. And face it, no one would deny that he's dangerous.

True as that may be, they do have gun liscences. They can't take away his gun if he's done nothing wrong with it. On the other hand, if he doesn't have a liscencse, then, though he may not do anything, it's illegal. Some guy with a liscence can be going around shooting innocent people with his legal gun, yet someone can be arrested for possession of firearms without a liscence, even if it was only for safety purposes.

Point is, there's potential danger in everything. you never know. The guy standing next to you may not have a gun, but that doesnt mean he couldnt kick your ass.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-07-06 19:59
Personally i wont be scared if someone next to me had a loaded shotgun... i would if he aimmed it at me but thats diffrent Pfft

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-07-06 20:21
Hats off for your post system_meltdown, summed it up in a nutshell.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-07-06 20:44
On behalf of cs.net, we wish you the best of luck with your case and if theres anything we can do to help, just shout. If the site is taken down, we can offer a hbh section lead by your own hbh moderators for as long as needed, feel free to speak to myself or WhiteAcid (contact detials on hbh profile) about it if needed.

Edited by on 27-07-06 20:49
Author

RE: hbh rat bastard

Your avatar

Posted on 27-07-06 22:33
what was the rat bastards name?

Edited by on 28-07-06 00:31
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-07-06 22:45
a-hack wrote:
willie h. hasent been on this site in a while was he the rat bastard?

Why do you think WilleH has something to do with this?

Edited by on 28-07-06 00:04
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-07-06 22:51
a-hack wrote:
willie h. hasent been on this site in a while was he the rat bastard?

Mr_Cheese edited his original posting in this thread, so now when you read the first post, it tells you the traitor.

Author

interslice

Your avatar

Posted on 27-07-06 23:09
well best of luck in the future mr_cheese.:ninja:

hellboundhackers.org/sig/r/3880.png
Author

sorry about this post

Your avatar

Posted on 27-07-06 23:53
It was a mistake, we should all be working together here.

Edited by on 28-07-06 00:21
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-07-06 00:15
whatabitch wrote:
ok, He's never been caught so he's a script kiddy, MAKES SENSE! Oh wait dont script kiddys usually get caught?

Yeah, calling him a noob yet, YOURE the one that got caught........way to go, I hope they throw the book at you.

What, you think the SS sits around all day: "OMFG!!! HE HAX0RD SITE WITH 3000 VISITORS A MONTH!!!! H4X H4X!!!! ARREST HIM!!!11!1111!!1"

I think not. Go into court cases and look at the sites that people who are caught are convicted for breaking into. Big ones. The government doesn't give a rat's ass about script kiddies, because they can never do serious damage, even in large groups. The worst that a hundred skripties can do is DoS a site to hell.

The fact that the FBI/SS has a reason to come after you is a criterion for true hacker. Think about it: if they are monitering this site, and using the resources to try/convict him, he would have had to have caused tens of thousands in "damages"-- at least.

The best hackers all get caught eventaully. Why? Because, when you have your hands in a system that is crucial to the running of a city or state or even country.... THAT is fucking addicting. And you can't stop. How many neocon assholes can I screw? How much good can I do for this world? And then the world comes crashing in one day, because no one is perfect. Was the mentor a noob? Fuck no, he owned the entire net at a point. Was mitnick? well, if you call him one then you've got your head in hte sand. You may not have liked mitnick's style, but you can't deny that he held some of the highest key systems in the world.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-07-06 03:58
i dont even know what to say, rather than we will have to move on. i hope that the zine doesnt die as well as the radio because of this though, so at least we will have some of hbh still alive, but who knows with the secret service...

Author

richohealey

Monster
Posted on 28-07-06 04:04
i have a few bones to pick, but first this is to cheese.

You have taught me how to learn. this site is what taught me the things that i will know forever.
If you go down, your legend and influence will live on. You will be remembered.

now to those who think cheese sucks?
you suck. end of story. he is a great man, who would and partially is putting his arse on the line for you. so shut up.

to those who think this is justified, because he could do some thing horrible. Look at george bush. The man has killed thousands. for nothing. and we don't take away his power. how many has bush helped? we give the police and indeed the SS power because they are MEANT to protect us with it.

I would want cheese to be protecting me on the internet. he knows right from wrong. if there is any justice left in the world, he will be freed.

I am contacting a current affairs program in australia tonight, to see if we can spread knowledge of this.

Cheese, whatever happens; Thank You
bitchohealey at hotmail dot com skype:richohealey www.psych0tik.net
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-07-06 04:34
richohealey wrote:
to those who think this is justified, because he could do some thing horrible. Look at george bush. The man has killed thousands. for nothing. and we don't take away his power. how many has bush helped? we give the police and indeed the SS power because they are MEANT to protect us with it.

Cheese, whatever happens; Thank You

Amen to that

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-07-06 07:53
thanks for everything cheese you taught me so much and most importanley you taught me the hacking ethics thanks dude you rock

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-07-06 10:07
Well fuck me, cheese this is bad man.

Best of luck to you. If you are still out there and free, I would be reading up on all the legal mumbo jumbo if I was you. Even though you do have a lawyer it does not hurt to know what is happening.!

Good luck man, wish I could help

(which is why I am becomming a lawyer to help)

ANYWHO good luck with it all, hope it all works out! :love: you have helped open my eyes. for once i was a n00b now I can consider myself not.

Author

RE: May you be free

Your avatar

Posted on 28-07-06 10:35
Damn, Another sad time in the history of hacking its been a while i've been gone and to come back and hear this how sad. ill never go away again. It seems that the world of true hackers is disappering everyone new to the culture is just in it to get into some ones myspace or outher petty attacks. All I have to say is im sorry I left for the time I did I am so sorry.Ill do every thing I can to fight its times like this that my hatred for the government grows and the trust in people die.My time at this place may have not been long but what I have learned from this place will last a life time. Thanks to every one here expically you Mr_Cheese may you and everyone else who is being investgated be free from the cold hands of the law and know that you will always have a place where you are cared for.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-07-06 12:12
To avoid having to come up with an articulate and intelligent reply (too lazy) I will agree with "maninblack" (despite the poor analogy) and say that the SS and other acronym organizations are just doing their jobs. They are under corporate pressure to attack labels and they will attack said labels in anyway they can even if labels did not do a malicious crime or have any criminal intent. (label is a generalization I just made up, Proper word would be hacker I guess.) When anyone begins to explore they should be aware of the risks, and I'm sure many people in here are but they don't care or begin to care until someone they know (hopefully not themself!) gets in trouble because they crossed that line too many times. I guess my point is (Yes, I am guessing, my head is a little jumbled atm) that the risks were always there, everyone knows the lines that the law draws and everyone knows that if you cross it too many times you will get burned, getting in trouble was ultimately in your hands, even if you didn't do the crime, you still had the potential to push the line. (I apologize for the poor analogy) Caring about the punishments when you get caught is usually too late, and the fact is that despite how your case goes, it will continue like this until there is enough pressure pushing the law back. (I am not trying to instigate a rebellion, on the contrary, I wholeheartedly agree with the laws, just not the punishments.)

What interests me the most is that the Secret Service is involved, because they usually deal with counterfeiting, fraud, and identity theft. I can only speculate what you have done though =\.

Also, media support will not help very much, newspapers usually adore attractive people that look innocent, and I doubt that many people in here are attractive. (Because they value knowledge over aesthetics, I'm not attractive either Pfft)

That "Bye Bye MR_Cheese" image made me laugh out loud (literally).

My original intention was to come on here and make a short and blunt post saying that you deserved any punishment without me justifying it, but then I remembered you awhile ago and how you were not an asshole, so I decided to make a longer response. (I didn't really decide, I just did)

I apologize for grammar or spelling mistakes.

Bye Bye Mr Cheese.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-07-06 13:10
@Chinchilla2k stfu =-)

(second time lucky)

ANYWHO, this is rather a great injustice isnt it. I am sure many people on this site are willing to help you. Legally not "0mg h4xx0r 1m" I am sure there are a lot of people (who you CAN trust) to have database backups etc or w/e to help keep the site going not as a "l0lz m8z they cnt get us all lyk" type of way. But more as a, keep the community going, keep this place that has helped soo many people (10,000 you can claim) for so little. It has helped me, in many ways, helped me open my eyes, helped me learn, helped me think.

Sad

If any help is needed from a little guy like me, get hold of me, I would be more than glad to try to help you.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-07-06 15:11
ChinChilla2k an asshole. (Sorry for flaming but you know he deserves it XD) Mr_Cheese aint going anywhere, I hope he stays here along with HBH because this site is []D [] []\/[] []D and Mr_Cheese even more []D [] []\/[] []D for having the idea of putting it together. :happy:

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-07-06 15:54
Why was ChinChilla2k banned? Because of his earlier post? Thats embarassing to the person who actually decided to ban him. If any of you actually read it, it was a generally nice farewell message.

@-Critical-, no you are the one being the asshole. ChinChilla2k did nothing wrong and was only banned because people do not believe what he believes. Sad.

@Displayed, why should he stfu? Because he had an overall better post than you did? Why are you telling people to silence their opinions?

I really dont get it. ChinChilla didnt flame, but presented his thoughts in a nice and organized manner. I want to see the genius reasoning behind the ban.

Page 7 of 10 << < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >