Follow us on Twitter!
Few are those who can see with their own eyes and hear with their own hearts. - Albert Einstein
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 33
Guests Online: 28
Members Online: 5

Registered Members: 82901
Newest Member: sjs
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Comments and Suggestions

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > >>
Author

URGENT: FUTURE OF HBH

Mr_Cheese

Uber Elite
Posted on 26-07-06 02:02
this is the hardest message i have ever had to write, and could most likely be my last ever post on HBH. im writing this message whilst struggeling to retain my tears. I have been dreading this day for my whole career.

i love this site. i love what it has become. i love the members on it.

Recent events have now caused me to give up "hacking", and soon give up HBH.

As some of you know im having problems with the Secret Service.

They have been investigating me for months now and even some members on HBH have been interevied by FBI agents.

Someone i considered my friend, and thought i could trust has actually been working for the SS and been sending them every piece of information he had on me. He even hosted HBH for a while just so the he could relay information to the SS. Thank you hellboundhackers.. . .okup=10175 danserv.co.uk betrayel is something i never forget.

Secret Service also bugged/monitored the HBHCon and even arrested a member at the end of the day to get extra info. This member had his laptop coppied and room raided so they could gain extra info on me and HBH.

My AIM / MSN conversations are being monitored and recorded, my internet activites are being watched.

I am almost certain HBH is only on this current server because the SS are still investigating and allowing it to be up to gain further information on me.

This isnt even 1/2 of everything that is going on right now.

It is only a matter of very short time before i get arrested, and as soon as they have me in custody, there wont be a need for them to keep HBH online, so it will be taken down by Secret Service.

The True Hacker is a dying breed, and im sadened to say there is no room left in this world for them. I mean no joke when i say my skills have enabled me to literally save lifes all over the world. Now, my skills mixed with my intense ethical stance on everything i do, has become a threat to the gouvernment.

I've seen people deface and hack hundreds of sites for no ethical reason for the sole purpose of destroying it and attempting to become famous. Arent these people the real threat? These people have never done a ethical thing in their career, have never saved or even improved a single life via their skills, yet they dont get punished?

i cant desribe how im feeling right now. im just a kid and chances are im going to jail.

i love you all and will always remember you and everything everyone has ever done for HBH. i wish everyone the very very best with whatever they choose to do with their lifes. i only hope you can follow my example and make me proud.

im so very very sorry.

Edited by Mr_Cheese on 27-07-06 15:06
http://www.hellboundhackers.org/
Author

RE: URGENT: FUTURE OF HBH

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 02:09
wow i never thought i would see the day when something like this would happen.

LONG LIVE HELLBOUND HACKERS! LONG LIVE MR_CHEESE

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 02:10
Please, do not apologise for anything than helping little under 10,000 people find there feet regarding hacking. This site has taught me the large majority of everything i know. I'm actually fucked off we didn't get to meet because of the convention and filled with regret.

The true hacker... who here, other than a small number can call themselves a hacker. Anyone can run a perl script and deface the main page for kicks but someone true to ethics and life with a knowledge for computers gets punished.

I am proud to have made the top 10 on such a great site, with great members and great admins. If there is justice, this will blow over. Regardless, Cheese. I thank you.

Wish you the best with the inevitable trial and case, I owe you a pint mate.

Bob.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 02:10
Sad

Author

SySTeM

Your avatar

HBH Guru
Posted on 26-07-06 02:14
Dude this is fucking insane, they cannot arrest you for having brains, ethics and morals. It's inhumane and should not be done. But, if it does happen I'm so glad we met and I'd like to say thanks for everything, GOOD LUCK.

img138.imageshack.us/img138/6527/sig2ak1.jpg
www.hellboundhackers.org/sig/r/2783.png

Edited by SySTeM on 26-07-06 02:15
http://www.elites0ft.com/
Author

nanoymaster

Wiseman
Warn Level: 30
Posted on 26-07-06 02:20
I would like to give a big thank you to all of the admins and members, anyone who has ever helped me but most of all mr. cheese

I am also glad to hae met you you have been a inspiration to me, someone I could look up to.

gonna miss everyone and everything

keep on hackin'

ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิ
Ask me... ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็&# http://www.nanoy.org
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 02:27
OMG THIS IS BAD. Mr. cheese. i wish you the best of luck, and someone here (myabe me) may just continue on this site and go forth to continue the true hacker breed... Good luck mr.cheese.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 02:30
why dont you back this up completely and host it on another server , other than it really does suck someone betrayed you that is some bull**** well i hope you dont go to Jail and long live HBH

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 02:31
Mr. Cheese, I don't know what to say...

This site changed my life! I can't even begin to explain. This is not even fair for you. Your only crime in that of curiosity. I recommend you read the Hackers Manifesto allowed to the SS. I'm so sorry man and I don't even know where to start.

I can only hope the best for you, and hope you return someday. I can't stress more, you changed my life.

Sad
Author

RE: Wow

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 02:35
I am also trying to hold back tears(really) Sad at this horric display of incompetence on the SS and FBI's part. I also want to wish you luck and let you know I am here for you.Smile

Author

SySTeM

Your avatar

HBH Guru
Posted on 26-07-06 02:36
-Intrus- wrote:
why dont you back this up completely and host it on another server

Probably because the same thing will happen, what's needed is a dedicated server, but HBH will need money for it

img138.imageshack.us/img138/6527/sig2ak1.jpg
www.hellboundhackers.org/sig/r/2783.png

http://www.elites0ft.com/
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 02:46
im sure people would be willing to pay for it or send in donations i know for a fact i will be donating to HBH i would cancel my hosting to donate to HBH

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 02:49
This act from the SS and the FBI is strictly immoral, and just stupid. I haveonly been working at this site for about a month now, and I was just starting to feel my way in, and I was having a great time. Good luck Cheese, and all the best. I wish that this is taken care of properly, so that HBH can stay online. Good luck, and speaking for every member of HBH, we're rooting for you.

All the best,

PostalMoose
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 02:50
Man if my parent were not controlling my money i would send you all the money i make this summer for you ...

Hellboundhacker was like the second site after google that i visit the most ... that so sad and good luck for you.

Author

Neo_Chalchus

Apprentice
Posted on 26-07-06 02:54
I want to say thank you,
Mr_Cheese, you may have done some things that were possibly illegal, I wouldn't know, but they must have something against you even if it is blow out of porportion. But I want to say, they have no right, and no reason. Nothing comes from this, other than one more case of someone innocent, convicted and yet another hacker rebelion to the government. I'm sorry I cannot write a great essay to post on HBH to say how great you and this site are, for by the way the post was presented, if I took the time to make it beutiful, it is possible no one will read it. But God knows, that you deserve much more than an essay, much more than a book or biography, alas, its seems that people have oonce again mistaken capacity with intent, and innocent blood shall be metaphoricaly shed for other's stupidity, and much more literal and real tears shall be shed for the sight of HBH go to a non-exist. I salute you Mr_Cheese, for you deserver more, and so does this site. You should know, There will be NO ONE, that can shut down this site. For this site isn't some code on a webserver, but a community of people, and the thirst of knowledge that brings all people together. I came here being nothing but a lame Script Kiddy, ready to be "Uber C00l" and ready to use trojans that I downloaded, but by comin here, this site showed me thae light, persuaded me, no, Cheese, YOU persuaded me remotely on how it is wrong, your ethics and efforts that started this site, showed me the path of becoming a TRUE hacker, hellbound or otherwise. If I hear you are arrested, not a computer site or news site will not have recieved a letter from me, if I am not rejected, editorials will ring with your praise. I love this site, and I love you, and I love this community...most importantly. So here I am, tired, about to go to sleep an I foudn thisss, and becasue of the urgency, i am writing not with great fluency or any ability, but from my heart, knowing that through IRC or temporary Forum or random webservers everytwhere...HBH will live on..

I will do everything possible, but you deserve so much more.
I salute you Mr_Cheese,

Love and Respect,
Matthew Cox a Proud HellboundHacker

eviltonmoy.googlepages.com/neo_chalchus.png
Thank you EvilTonmoy for the AWESOME SIG!!!

Edited by Neo_Chalchus on 26-07-06 02:56
http://hackref.net
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 02:56
Whoa, this is some shit. Wow- I'm sorry this is happening. That is so fucked up about the SS. Their are many, many more people they should worry about but since this site hit 1,000,000 hits, they don't want you to help people learn. If this was an HTML web developers site, or a VB, C++, or computer help site.. they'd give two shits. But since you're.. psst. This is fucked.
I'd personally like to thank you for everything. You've always been one of the best Administrators I knowen. You always been kind and helpful to my personal needs.
Just being here now from where I was before.. I thank you. I wish you the best of luck..
SwiftNomad would just napolm his computer.

Author

RE: RE: URGENT: FUTURE OF HBH

alfredwolf

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 03:37
I don't belive it Mr.Cheese forced to leave, the SS is full of shit. In my opinion you have been the best admin that i have ever known.

And luck to you Mr.Cheese -
From Alfred

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 03:37
This is about information control. We need the information. If they destroy the information, they destroy HBH. As long as the information exists, HBH does too.

Post us database backups of articles, lessons, quotes and the code bank.

Then make another tarball of the forum backups. I'll download both, save them on a few mass media devices and urge others to do the same. I'll also create a text archive. The information on this site needs to exist still.

Please.

a personal note:
the secret Service has been targeting larger "training grounds" lately, prbably with the goal to destroy the source of their problems. However, they are finding that they can't just cut the heads off of these sites. Look at Jeremy Hammond and HTS. The problem is that we are not a conventional army, because we do not fight a conventional war. This is a war of information, and that information is the end rather than the means. We do not seek information to exploit it: we seek information for the information itself. Therefore, as long as we have the information that they do not want to exist, as long as one of our soldiers carries that holy grail, we win. Because there are always ways of distributing that information freely to all.

Fortunatly for us, the enemy believes that thinning our ranks will help to defeat us. Repeatedly, they have gone about doionjg this through fear and intimidation. Lately, theyt have been targeting havens such as HBH.

Well, as long as one hacker lives, the race still exists. They can never defeat us all, and the more they try, the more they fail.

Cheese: You have years ahead of you without a computer. Do not dwell on your past! Hack every segment and part of your life. Hack the school system and start some real learning. Hack the bueracracy and bring us freedom. Hack the hand that holds the gun that shoots the bullet into the loving heads of the blubbering mobs. Do it, you don't need a computer to make a difference! Hell, hack a god damn soda machine if you have to ;p

And always keep the manifesto close at heart. Always remember the mentor. Always remember that there are thousands who would willingly take your place. Always remember that the only regret you should ever have is that you have but one life to dedicate to the advancement of knowledge. And never let the system get a hold on you!

Edited by on 26-07-06 03:51
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 03:38
this is stupid.

hackers are not a dying race, they are more vast than ever.
hackers are used for everything (whether they want to call themselves hackers or not) anything involving getting into something you should not have access to, crypto, social engineering- all that is hacking. some people in the fbi are 'hackers'. where would the world be without them? criminals wouldnt be caught as fast.. why is it people only look at the bad people in any given category? only a portion of hackers are bad.

this is ridiculous that they have nothing better to do than waste there time taking down a hacking site ran by teenagers.

however, i do wish you luck and thank you for running hbh as long as you did. hopefully circumstances will change.

thanks mr_cheese :-)

-Amy

Author

Thucydides

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 04:35
This is very sad news, but now is a time when action matters most. First off, Mr. Cheese is probably going to need help when he gets to trial. It's important to try to find help for him not only for all the help he's given us with this site, but also to stand up to government on this issue. If we stop the SS here, they are less likely to try this tactic on other hackers. This seriously looks like a job for the EFF. I going to go join the organization now (I'm ashamed to say I haven't done so already), and we need someone who's already a member to try to explain the situation to them and see what advise they have concerning the matter. If we're lucky, we might get someone to defend Mr. Cheese in his upcoming case.

Secondly, HBH must live on! As mentioned earlier, we need as many backups of the site distributed to as many members as feasible. Then we need to find someone to host the site at a location that is safer from FBI interference then where it currently is situated. However much of Mr. Cheese's sweat and tears have gone into this site, the spirit of this community is something that goes beyond any single member, even the owner. It's actuality it's closer to being Mr. Cheese's Golem, a Frankenstein so to speak. And if action isn't taken soon, the angry villagers wil come to kill the misunderstood creature before it has a chance to demonstrate it's peaceful intentions.

Third, we need to get the word out to anyone whose the least sympathetic to our cause. If aid can't be found within the community, then there sure as hell someone someone here knows that can help. I think we can pull this off, I think both this site and Mr. Cheese can be saved. It's time to pull the best hack of all. The government is a system like any other, and it too has some glaring vulnerabilities that can be exploited. I think it's time to start exploiting these vulnerabilities like insecure system it really is.

P.S. - Thanks for all you've done Mr. Cheese, were are rooting for all and will do what needs to be done to get you the help you need now.

Edited by Thucydides on 26-07-06 04:38
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > >>