Follow us on Twitter!
Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few. - Winston Churchill
Saturday, April 19, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 32
Guests Online: 32
Members Online: 0

Registered Members: 82831
Newest Member: FL4SHC0D3R
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Comments and Suggestions

Page 10 of 10 << < 7 8 9 10
Author

RE: URGENT: FUTURE OF HBH

Your avatar

Posted on 30-07-06 18:45
Here's my one and only beef. If we know they're watching, why can't we keep them out?

You know what i'm saying, are they that much "above" us. That we can't keep the prying eye out? I'm not a security expert, and a lousy hacker too. But to me, a group of people who desire to specilize in the discovery of flaws, would be able to find their own.

Mr. Cheese, you know their there, i'm sure you can even "see" they're there, how hard is it wipe them out? I mean that in the sense, a website can prohibit access to anyone it deems fit. There is no descrimination in that. Give the government people something to look at when they visit.

Like a nice big "Stay the Fuck Out" banner. I mean, i've kinda wondered in my few weeks here why this site isn't member's only exclusively. You give access to the forums and various other areas without member status. But why?

I don't even think it would be counter productive. They might say, well you closed your doors when we came knocking, what were you hiding....but who wouldn't?!

Letting them in is only giving them the chance to put something there that shouldn't be. If you let an officer into your home, they can always just...put something there. And how are you going to prove it wasn't you.

I'm not experience with web stuff, but you give me the feel that the government is just tearing the security of this website to shreads. That nothing we have here, emails, usernames passwords is sacred. We understand and sympathize with your troubles, and no disrespect to you, but you're responsible for those you host as much as you are to yourself. Give us some sign that you're putting up some sort of defense, meaning, protecting this place.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-07-06 19:05
Mr_Cheese wrote:
update:

"unknown callers" have been contacting previous hosts by phone and asking for hbh files/databases and asking questions regarding HBH. Luckily this host is clever and didnt hand over any information because the callers refused to identify themselves. ... hmmmm wounder who it could be.

okay im coming clean it was me.. i was trying to SE. I called all the hosts. and pretended to sell girl scout cookies in return for HBH backups. :angry: no luck :whoa:

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-07-06 19:12
I'm sure Mr_cheese would be more than happy if you told him how to go about "wiping" out all feds/ss monitors from this site. There is NO way to detect and eradicate all of them!

They can be on here as long as they want. HBH is a legit site, with legit reasons to exist! They can surely watch and learn, however -- which is what they should be doing, not taking it offline.

I find it funny how newbs (so many!!) who get hyped at the slighest chance of being called hackers, and give bad name to HBH. That's one of the reasons why feds are all over HBH, b/c of constant posts, and PMs of newbs that try to hack their local township servers, police departments, and even governments. You must be outta your goddamned mind to think you'll attempt something that big (and illegal) without getting some attention/feedback. Be reasonable!

"For every action, there's a reaction" (I think that's how it goes...)

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-07-06 19:27
I doubt they have a team of more than 2 or 3 people actively working on this case. No offense, but even i think they have better things to do than to put 20 people on a kid from the UK running a freelance hacking community. I don't think it's hard to stop 2 or 3 people. Then again, i wouldn't know, somebody else would have to tell me.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 31-07-06 10:52
manin, there are huge(notsurehowbig) sections of the security serivices of many countries made to do just this, target "hackers" people like this, sites like this. Like minded individuals.

They could have the whole team watching, or part, you never know, it depends on how a big of a threat they class somebody.

And there are going to be some/many of them as skilled or more, than mnay of the people here.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 31-07-06 23:34
jesus, why are they picking on HBH. it has a nice inviroment, supportive members, a general nice place to be. a home from home. there are alot of site that will just wanna attack other websites. HBH just teaches the skills in a LEGAL and enviroment.

i am a noob but HBH is teaching me and i'm getting through the challenges... abit.

i just see sad people, who just want HBH down for the sake of it. just have no life and just have a problem with HBH yet will lie and do anything and everything to try get HBH down.

LONG LIVE HBH & MR_CHEESE!!!!!!
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-08-06 03:10
What can the FBI and SS press charges on?
Author

Flaming_figures

Your avatar

Apprentice
Posted on 07-08-06 10:23
32to28 wrote:
What can the FBI and SS press charges on?
What do they need? For centuries people has been as much as killed for being intelligent. Gellileio sent to house arrest is what we are living in now. People, we can't sit back. We CAN'T relax. One or two people are easy- but the world has more than one or two intelligent people. Ever see the movie the warriers? We are reliving it in cyber space. At least one part. There are thousands of us around the globe. And if the ss or fbi or whatever are reading this post, I ask you now. You can look out a window and see someone die in the world today. Why are you picking on us? In my city guns are increasing by thousands a year, gun deaths also. And 'hacking' is your priority? I dont know about you, but I grew up being told never to lie or keep secrets. I don't want to grow up in a world where my kids are afraid to go outside in fear of death but even more afraid to go on a cpu because the ss and fbi shoved horror down their throats every day. Why? Why pick on us? Why destroy the future? Just- why?Sad
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-08-06 11:08

We need to keep this site running any way we can, anyone whos willing to give up hacking and run the site themselves should do it . The SS and FBI dont go after small fry, which is a shame because theyre the wreckless ones on the internet. Im not sure if its any consolation but, if i had the means to do it, id keep the site warm for you Mr_cheese Wink. You have my support mate.

Edited by on 07-08-06 11:45
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-08-06 14:19
SO FUCKING SAD! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-08-06 17:25
I want to help in any way I can, but I don't think I could host it Sad

Do the FBI and SS seriously think they can take down a community of over 10,000 people just like that ??? They might (although hopefully not) be able to take down the site www.hellboundhackers.org, but they can't take down the community. There'll be Yahoo groups, more websites, massive IRC chats and many more different ways of keeping HBH alive.

Even if all 10,000 members aren't actrive, how many are ? 200 ? 300 ? more ? I'm not sure, but theres still hundreds of people out there who care for HBH. I know I practically live here !

I wish you luck and hope things can be stopped before it gets that out of hand.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-08-06 19:09
:angry: damn it i almost cried on reading that... this is madness, this site was almost the only thing stopping me from going black hat and exploiting every security flaw that I found. This is the proof that the governments fear citizens who question their authority. Sad

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-08-06 19:27
the feds only listen and help when someone say they should work!
cowards!

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 08-08-06 05:32
Can you afford a lawyer?
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 08-08-06 18:55
Mr_Cheese should be praised, not punished for setting up this wonderful community that encourages and enforces ethics and morals while letting thousands of people get a firm foothold in the art of hacking. You have taught me and others a great deal and it would be a travesty if this site was taken down and the owner sent to jail for teaching these values. HBH is not a criminals training ground, but simply a bank of knowlege, and a thriving community.

Good Luck.

ChristmasCelery
Author

Flaming_figures

Your avatar

Apprentice
Posted on 08-08-06 22:33
The worst part about all this is, except for people inside the communities, no one will, A. Know. B. Care. And C. Believe or listen.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 08-08-06 22:58
yep .. HBH is a community of hackers or geek - intelectual kids or "intelligent people" that have this kind of needs.
If we are here, it is exactly to don't hack their governments homepages..
More than that, This is A community;
destroying this one, will make users to rise again and stronger.

Everyone need to think a little bit..

Think on this.

EDIT:
I'm not a terrorist, a corrupt, or someone they could access..

"to hack is not to crack!"

Edited by on 08-08-06 23:00
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 08-08-06 23:32
Mr_cheese should go down into history for helping thousands of people find a place to thirve and express themselves, to practice their abalities, to furthermore increase their knowlege.
Page 10 of 10 << < 7 8 9 10