Follow us on Twitter!
Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few. - Winston Churchill
Friday, April 18, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 26
Guests Online: 25
Members Online: 1

Registered Members: 82826
Newest Member: Jakob
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Comments and Suggestions

Author

Suspension List

Your avatar

Posted on 04-05-05 03:04
Okay
GrindorDie:
around 90% of the site registered members are inactive Sad

I think we all agree that something should be done. The site has many rankings pages. 10 or so are all numbered with 0 points. Users with 0 points should not appear on rankings page because its just a waste.

I think there should be a suspenson list. If you dont show up in a month your name gets kicked off the rankings page. If you come back your name is added once again to the rankings page. A interval of 1 month is good enough. Those that never show up should be deleted. There are users who's last visit was never. *Delete*
Grin

Author

RE: Suspension List

Your avatar

Posted on 04-05-05 03:13
I like that idea

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 04-05-05 03:16
well...at least e-mail admin or something if you're going to be gone for a while, then i'd definately go for it.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 04-05-05 16:51
no need for emailing an admin about anything. the suspension list will consist of members who just havent been on in a month. your name will be off the suspension list if you log on to HBH. Grin

Author

Mr_Cheese

Uber Elite
Posted on 04-05-05 17:12
this seems pointless, because it wont speed up the databsae, only slow it down more.

because we are going to need a new table to the suspension list. If members are removbed from it when they log on, then their details still have to be stored, thus defeating the point.

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 08-06-05 21:25
this seems pointless, because it wont speed up the databsae, only slow it down more.

because we are going to need a new table to the suspension list. If members are removbed from it when they log on, then their details still have to be stored, thus defeating the point.

that is a very good point. i think we should just leave it the way it is. it is not hurting anything and we could use our resources to make more challenges etcc.