Follow us on Twitter!
Society leans ever heavily on computers, if you have the power to take out computers you can take out society. - cubeman372
Friday, April 25, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 22
Guests Online: 22
Members Online: 0

Registered Members: 82909
Newest Member: awais
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Comments and Suggestions

Author

Submit new challenge link

p4plus2

Your avatar

Posted on 26-04-09 21:38
After thinking about it having a link in the "Submit" section to submit a new challenge may help encourage more challenge submissions. It could possibly have a status on new pending challenges as well.

It is a small and simple thought but I think it could defiantly help get us more challenges! Any thoughts on this one?

"You can't be something your not,
Be yourself by yourself
Stay away from me" ~Walk, Pantera

"Playing an acoustic guitar is like having sex with your clothes on" ~Dave Mustaine

Edited by p4plus2 on 26-04-09 21:39
p4plus2@hotmail.com
Author

RE: Submit new challenge link

ynori7

God
Posted on 26-04-09 21:45
p4plus2 wrote:
After thinking about it having a link in the "Submit" section to submit a new challenge may help encourage more challenge submissions. It could possibly have a status on new pending challenges as well.

It is a small and simple thought but I think it could defiantly help get us more challenges! Any thoughts on this one?

There are already quite a few challenge submissions to be reviewed. Also, MoshBat mentioned that he was working on a queue for us to see the progress. There are other things to be taken care of first, so we'll have to wait and see.

halls-of-valhalla.org/images/affiliateLogo.png voodoorage.halls-of-valhalla.org/images/smallLogo.png
i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/ynori77/archenemysig1.jpg
ynori7 http://halls-of-valhalla.org
Author

p4plus2

Your avatar

Posted on 26-04-09 21:49
ynori7 wrote:
p4plus2 wrote:

There are already quite a few challenge submissions to be reviewed. Also, MoshBat mentioned that he was working on a queue for us to see the progress. There are other things to be taken care of first, so we'll have to wait and see.

Alright sounds good Smile

"You can't be something your not,
Be yourself by yourself
Stay away from me" ~Walk, Pantera

"Playing an acoustic guitar is like having sex with your clothes on" ~Dave Mustaine
p4plus2@hotmail.com
Author

reaper4334

Moderate
Posted on 27-04-09 22:15
To be honest, I don't think it's a good idea.

Challenges are something that need to be actually challenging, relevant, individual from each other and other such things.

If people can just submit challenges there would be a lot of good ones, which is always great.. but, and with no offense to anyone, there'd probably be even more that were less good. That'd just mean more crap for admins/devs or whatever to trudge through, and like Mosh said, there are already lots that have been ready for ages and still haven't been added.

Just my thoughts.

i129.photobucket.com/albums/p210/reaper4334/reaper.png

www.catb.org/hacker-emblem/glider.png
reaper4334@hotmail.co.uk http://reaper4334.freehostia.com
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-04-09 22:30
i think it would be good if the latest challenges section at the top of the homepage actually linked to the challenge. idk... it might look a little ugly with the links to the people there too... but lazy people like me would be much more inclined to go to the challenge Pfft