Newest Member: Geriztul
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Comments and Suggestions

Author

SQL Challenges?

Your avatar

Posted on 23-08-05 23:21
I would like to see SQL challenges becuase I think that SQL is a pretty big part of hacking (though I dont know that much).
ok thanks

Author

RE: SQL Challenges?

Mr_Cheese

Uber Elite
Posted on 23-08-05 23:42
dude, this site is FULL of SQL challenges. nearly all our real challenges involve SQL injection.

and yes it is a big part in hacking, however SQL injection is dieing out. Magic quotes etc have made a big influence, and SQL is being patched regualry.

soon there will be very little SQL injections around... same as the html injectable guestbooks. They were the craze when they first came out.. now nearly everyone is patched.

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/
Author

RE: SQL Challenges?

Your avatar

Posted on 23-08-05 23:48
Mr_Cheese wrote:
dude, this site is FULL of SQL challenges. nearly all our real challenges involve SQL injection.

and yes it is a big part in hacking, however SQL injection is dieing out. Magic quotes etc have made a big influence, and SQL is being patched regualry.

soon there will be very little SQL injections around... same as the html injectable guestbooks. They were the craze when they first came out.. now nearly everyone is patched.

So then what will hackers use? Javacript injecttions? and yeah I know I cant find ANY html guestbooks that are working with html!