Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Comments and Suggestions

Author

Showoff

Your avatar

Posted on 11-10-09 01:47
Hello HBH!

I come here humble and have a good suggestion to increase activity a little more. (not saying this site is not active-- just a new topic) So say I'm a webmaster; I work on sites for clients or personal website and I want some feedback. Where should I ask? Hellboundhackers of course!

I feel we should have a new thread called 'showoff' or something more creative so webmasters can get feedback on different aspects like design, security. This thread will be solely used for finished websites looking to get some constructive feedback.

Does the webmaster have some injection security issue or does the color scheme need adjusted? Who knows..

How do you feel about this idea?

Author

RE: Showoff

Your avatar

Posted on 11-10-09 01:53
You want "webmasters" to post PHP/server-side code that they maintain for clients -_.

Bad, bad idea. Getting feedback on graphics is already possible, we have a category for that.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 11-10-09 01:56
f16e7 wrote:
You want "webmasters" to post PHP/server-side code that they maintain for clients -_.

Bad, bad idea. Getting feedback on graphics is already possible, we have a category for that.

Not at all- let me give you an example post.

Hey Hellboundhackers.

I've just finished my website www.digg.com and through all of the testing and css bugs.. Its finally done! What do you guys think? Any feedback?

I know it's a short version of what a real post would look like however, it's the idea.

Author

korg
Admin from hell

God
Posted on 11-10-09 03:30
We already have it:
http://www.hellbo. . .nge_0.html

Thanks for the suggestion though. ZI not doing well or what?

i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/korg1269/shodan13.jpg

I deal in pain, All life I drain, I dominate, I seal your fate.
O R
Author

ynori7

God
Posted on 11-10-09 03:36
The idea in itself is good, and it ought to be part of what this community is about. However, at this time the community is too opinionated for it to work effectively (in my opinion at least). I predict that most threads in this category would end in flames (most similar posts in the past have). Before adding new material I suggest we fix the tone of the community and get better moderation.

halls-of-valhalla.org/images/affiliateLogo.png voodoorage.halls-of-valhalla.org/images/smallLogo.png
i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/ynori77/archenemysig1.jpg
ynori7 http://halls-of-valhalla.org
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 11-10-09 05:04

ynori7 wrote:
The idea in itself is good, and it ought to be part of what this community is about. However, at this time the community is too opinionated for it to work effectively (in my opinion at least). I predict that most threads in this category would end in flames (most similar posts in the past have). Before adding new material I suggest we fix the tone of the community and get better moderation.

hey! that is a great and thought out reply.

korg wrote:
We already have it:
http://www.hellbo. . .nge_0.html

Thanks for the suggestion though. ZI not doing well or what?

hey korg, actually.. I didn't even see that! to be honest my life is too complicated to even be a admin anywhere.. too busy to be a husband... and this community currently has more active people and it was just 'food for thought' as I was just finishing up a website for work. however, thanks for the link.