Follow us on Twitter!
It is never to LATE to become what you never WERE.
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 28
Guests Online: 26
Members Online: 2

Registered Members: 82885
Newest Member: ConiBE
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | General | Introductions

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Author

RE: Sandsphinx - New And Enthusiastic!

spyware
Member



Posts: 4192
Location:
Joined: 14.04.07
Rank:
God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 10-04-09 19:48
Hi kiddo.



img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
[center]�Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?� - Ebert[/ce
Author

RE: Sandsphinx - New And Enthusiastic!

korg
Admin from hell



Posts: 2798
Location: ENDING YOUR ONLINE EXPERIENCE!
Joined: 01.01.06
Rank:
God
Posted on 10-04-09 20:17
Ah man he deleted his post, You bastards scared him off now.



i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/korg1269/shodan13.jpg

I deal in pain, All life I drain, I dominate, I seal your fate.
O R
Author

RE: Sandsphinx - New And Enthusiastic!


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 10-04-09 20:58
MoshBat wrote:
korg wrote:
Ah man he deleted his post, You bastards scared him off now.

We shoot, we score.

Edit:
From: sandsphinx
Date: April 10 2009 - 20:14:02
Subject: Thanks
Nice moshbat
Y'know how to make a kid feel welcome! it's people like you that make it hard for kids to join a community and come out with a brand new thread to say hey and people shit all over them! As for the cunt wrod, that was unneccessary. Well, have a good life .



not even spy made fun of him. dammit. welcome man. ignore the bashing youll get from some of the higher ranked members.
Author

RE: Sandsphinx - New And Enthusiastic!


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 10-04-09 21:09
MoshBat wrote:
Did you read the initial post?
Green text. No. Really.
This isn't a matrix tribute site.


i saw it mosh. thats his frickin personality. you can't know the guy off of one post. it pisses me off when people shit on newcomers. its just like hazing, except its hateful.
Author

RE: Sandsphinx - New And Enthusiastic!


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 10-04-09 21:20
MoshBat wrote:
Reasons for flame:
Cheated on Logic challs.
Green text.
Full red text.

There are colourblind people here, you know.


the last two reasons i dont agree with, although i will admit i thought he was a girl at first. as for the first one, i was not aware, and seeing as his profile says he hasn't completed any, the admins are probably the only ones who are aware.
Author

RE: Sandsphinx - New And Enthusiastic!


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 10-04-09 21:32
I am quite embarrassed by the fact that i "cheated" on the logic challs, i mean, all i did was go on google and search for a walkthrough. And i didn't know that green text is "lame". Mosh you are a sad sad kid who just likes to annoy people, don't worry mate, it hasn't annoyed me that much. Its just made me want to improve and show you up, everyone starts from somewhere. Don't bother replying to this thread, i'm done with you, it's just a horrible way to start my membership. And i hope not many others are like you.


Author

RE: Sandsphinx - New And Enthusiastic!

Uber0n
Member



Posts: 1963
Location: Sweden‭‮
Joined: 13.06.06
Rank:
Hacker Level 3
Posted on 10-04-09 21:41
sandsphinx wrote:
I am quite embarrassed by the fact that i "cheated" on the logic challs

Well, beating them by thinking is of course the point but I don't see why everyone gets so upset because you actually used google. That's what most of us do when we encounter a problem we can't solve.

Welcome here dude, and enjoy your stay. I hope you'll try finishing some challenges yourself though Wink

Peace


img230.imageshack.us/img230/724/uber0nsig3hj6.gif
http://uber0n.web. . .
Nope http://uber0n.webs.com/
Author

RE: Sandsphinx - New And Enthusiastic!


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 10-04-09 21:53
What a great way to show how good this website is, i'm giving it the benefit of the doubt, coz i've met nice people, and they make the website worth joining.


Author

RE: Sandsphinx - New And Enthusiastic!


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 10-04-09 21:58
i agree also, but no need to be that harsh, and publically embarrass a new member like that! anyway, let's finish this thread with no arguig? please?


Author

RE: Sandsphinx - New And Enthusiastic!


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 11-04-09 00:35
sandsphinx - think of moshbat as a drill sergeant.

As much as I would like to think otherwise, this site is not for the weak. At least, not the weak who are willing to remain weak.
Most of us have all had our share of flaming and bashing (Mostly from moshbat and spyware.) However, the flaming is meant to be taken lightly; these people just like to make people they have never met (and probably never will meet) feel like shit. Sometimes their goals are slightly bigger than that, for instance, I'd like to believe that moshbat owns lives in attempt to make them better people so that they can one day own lives.

On that note, you are, most certainly, a fuck face. I only say this because you cheated on the logic challenges.
Welcome to HBH Wink


Author

RE: Sandsphinx - New And Enthusiastic!

spyware
Member



Posts: 4192
Location:
Joined: 14.04.07
Rank:
God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 11-04-09 00:44
sharline23 wrote:
Most of us have all had our share of flaming and bashing (Mostly from moshbat and spyware.)


Stop trying to profile us and profile us.



img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
[center]�Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?� - Ebert[/ce
Author

RE: Sandsphinx - New And Enthusiastic!


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 11-04-09 01:28
I see the flaming as a way to keep skiddys who don't want to work or learn for their selfs. Just don't take it to heart and keep pushing on. Most people will lighten up on you in no time.


Author

RE: Sandsphinx - New And Enthusiastic!

Uber0n
Member



Posts: 1963
Location: Sweden‭‮
Joined: 13.06.06
Rank:
Hacker Level 3
Posted on 11-04-09 10:43
MoshBat wrote:
This place isn't a Spongebob forum.

Oh... Damn :angry:

We're not all going to be nice to people who behave like kids, or even naive people, idiots, skiddies, you get the picture, I'm sure.

No matter what you say, HBH attracts more beginners than security proffesionals. Sure, there are both "good" and "bad" beginners but I find it better to try to make them all understand how to behave than to scare them.

Being nice isn't necessarily a bad thing.


img230.imageshack.us/img230/724/uber0nsig3hj6.gif
http://uber0n.web. . .
Nope http://uber0n.webs.com/
Author

RE: Sandsphinx - New And Enthusiastic!


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 11-04-09 15:28
I missed the arguing again? Damn, well enjoy HBH don't let mosh get to you, hes a nice guy once you talk to him in more depth(kind of).

Hope you enjoy HBH.

~Muplah
Author

RE: Sandsphinx - New And Enthusiastic!


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 11-04-09 16:57
Take this as your first lesson...I'm also new on hbh and i realized mosh has a strong personality.
If you get scared, then you won't make any progress. Hackers should be strong and never, ever resign, not even when people scare them.

but well... just wanted to say welcome
Author

RE: Sandsphinx - New And Enthusiastic!

Uber0n
Member



Posts: 1963
Location: Sweden‭‮
Joined: 13.06.06
Rank:
Hacker Level 3
Posted on 11-04-09 17:45
133ch11f3 wrote:
i realized mosh has a strong personality.

He likes to express his opinion anyway :happy:


img230.imageshack.us/img230/724/uber0nsig3hj6.gif
http://uber0n.web. . .
Nope http://uber0n.webs.com/
Author

RE: Sandsphinx - New And Enthusiastic!


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 11-04-09 22:04
mosh can be an ass at times, but its usually for a good reason,.


Author

RE: Sandsphinx - New And Enthusiastic!


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 11-04-09 22:27
thanks all


Author

RE: Sandsphinx - New And Enthusiastic!

AldarHawk
Member



Posts: 1690
Location: Canada
Joined: 26.01.06
Rank:
Hacker Level 1
Posted on 13-04-09 12:19
sandsphinx, welcome to HBH. as many here have already stated, do not mind MoshBat he just needs to suckle his mommys teet again (he is feeling deprived).

As Uber0n stated Yes this site does get very FEW professionals...I know of perhaps three or four that carry that title...the rest are teenaged kids. It is people like Mosh as to why I rarely chirp in here any more because I feel like it is a waste of my time...preaching to the deaf. But what ever, I hope you find what you are looking to get out of this site and note that if you need help feel free to PM me.

Also note that Points mean nothing on this site. If you know what you are doing then that is all there is to it. Some people have better things to do with their time than to do all the challenges Wink (just a small pointer)


Just ask Yahoo!Taboo! http://www.erikwestlake.com
Author

RE: Sandsphinx - New And Enthusiastic!


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 13-04-09 13:40
Welcome to HBH, Sandsphinx.

I agree with ShadyTyrant:

ShadyTyrant wrote:
I see the flaming as a way to keep skiddys who don't want to work or learn for their selfs. Just don't take it to heart and keep pushing on. Most people will lighten up on you in no time.


Although, what do you think to a Spongebob theme for HBH MoshBat...? Grin


Page 1 of 2 1 2 >