Follow us on Twitter!
Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few. - Winston Churchill
Saturday, April 19, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 24
Guests Online: 23
Members Online: 1

Registered Members: 82832
Newest Member: SerMSYS
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | General | Games

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Author

RE: Runescape

Your avatar

Posted on 23-11-06 20:57
yeah...I used to be on there, as I took my friends character which had member privelages. But now, I am so sick of that game, that I think I will never go back. And his mom cancelled the account.

Author

RE: RS

Your avatar

Posted on 15-12-06 22:28
Dude i would advise do not start playing that becasue its has pretty much no point/plot/whatever well thats a lie they sorta tryed to make on eyou will learn about the n in the quests but its boring and i am i HUGE n00b on there and this game you will just want to sit there for like HOURS smacking a stupid little rock with your Pick that you payed like your whole weeks worth for geeze....lol not reall but its fun for a while till you have to play for hours to lvl up 1 point.........play sometihng else.....peace
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 15-12-06 22:41
33125416 wrote:
LOl.....I like it.........I'm not in fourth grade.....I wanted to play ragnarok, if I could get the free servers and everything. Anyone know where I can get the free files?

Ok, well i used to love ragnarok..now im out of it, and how the hell can't you find free servers? Unless you just didn't try google...in which case, try google (or http://www.gamesites200.com/ragnarok/)

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 21-02-07 22:11
loler, runescape is good because you can macro it quite easily (94 magic in 3 weeks :evil: )
and pking is fun Grin

pm me if u play serious

Edited by on 21-02-07 22:12
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 21-02-07 22:33
ahh good old runescape...

I used to play got to around level 30 or so... but then it got boring - so i moved onto World of Warcraft.

Didn't really like the 2D and the lack of things you can do, for instances raids - or maybe i was just too low... but anyway enough of the rambling from me.Grin

-EA

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 31-03-07 03:22
I used to play runescape until recently i realised i was wasting my life on it..
i have over 22m, a greet phat and a mask set.. combat 107 and total 1850+
gave alot of my cash out in a quitting rs because it sucks drop party..
also had a level 98 rune pure with 99 strength and vengeance (95 mage (high alched it in under a week in the 'secret place'. If you're really serious about rs pm me and i'll tell you a good place to autoalch)) and a 72 1 def d sim pure.

I have to agree with the guy on the front page, the graphics suck compared to some other online games such as neopets or WoW, but there is alot to do.. mabye too much.
i mean sure, its ok, but when you come to spending your life on it like i was.. its just.. well, i finally realised it was a waste.

EDIT: wow, just when i was thinking of going back on for a bit of fun on my rune pure.. i find that luring is now bannable..
FUCK runescape.
that was the only fun you could ever have.

Edited by on 31-03-07 03:25
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 31-03-07 03:26
I used to play runescape until recently i realised i was wasting my life on it..
i have over 22m, a greet phat and a mask set.. combat 107 and total 1850+
gave alot of my cash out in a quitting rs because it sucks drop party..
also had a level 98 rune pure with 99 strength and vengeance (95 mage) and a 72 1 def 1 prayer d sim pure.

I have to agree with the guy on the front page, the graphics suck compared to some other online games such as neopets or WoW, but there is alot to do.. mabye too much.
i mean sure, its ok, but when you come to spending your life on it like i was.. its just.. well, i finally realised it was a waste.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 31-03-07 09:34
k just gonna be plain and simple.

Username: Bat3996
Cmb Lvl: 93
Total lvl: 1236
Years played: 2
Clan: Followers of Malkav
Best skill: 81 strength

You guys want the rest of my skills just go to the highscores on rs homepage

Edited by on 31-03-07 09:35
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 18-05-07 05:12
lol runescape does suck
but my friend made $400 off it by selling money to people
then he just scammed peoples accounts.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-06-07 23:20
i barely play and when i do i usealy just talk to freinds

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 22-06-07 21:47
runescape has a fairly strong hold over my little brother, as well as a couple of my friends. Me... I saw the light and realised that rs is like riding an exercise bike to school.

Edited by on 22-06-07 21:48
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4