Follow us on Twitter!
Understanding is the answer, hatred is the problem, and hackers are the slaves abused and destroyed in the process of peace online - Deshouleres
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 18
Guests Online: 17
Members Online: 1

Registered Members: 82877
Newest Member: MWiki
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Challenges | Realistic

Author

real 13

darkmistery

Posted on 23-08-12 19:39
I\\\'m stuck at the user id part.
I have the format <hint2>:!:<hint1>, I googled for the hints but I can\\\'t seem to get it right. Can someone point me in the right direction Frown ?

Btw. I did remove the <> .
Author

RE: real 13

dami3n

Your avatar

Apprentice
Warn Level: 5
Posted on 23-08-12 20:55
Tbh with you Im not sure if the things broke. I got the user name and pass for the users. Tested it out by logging into the application so there both right. Then got the hints found what they were used the correct format and entered it into the webpage to get nothing back. Some of those hints are a bit daft. But yes im sure the answers are correct.

To my surpirse I didnt even get an error page or wrong password or anything for the information. I can see from the form it loads .check.php but I cant say I see anything happen.

Can someone who has completed this challenge check to see if the login is working as intended.
soulboundsecurity.wordpress.com
Author

korg
Admin from hell

God
Posted on 24-08-12 04:33
Yes it\'s working. Make sure your using the correct user and you format is correct for the user id.

i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/korg1269/shodan13.jpg

I deal in pain, All life I drain, I dominate, I seal your fate.
O R
Author

darkmistery

Posted on 25-08-12 09:59
dami3n wrote:
Tbh with you Im not sure if the things broke. I got the user name and pass for the users. Tested it out by logging into the application so there both right. Then got the hints found what they were used the correct format and entered it into the webpage to get nothing back. Some of those hints are a bit daft. But yes im sure the answers are correct.

To my surpirse I didnt even get an error page or wrong password or anything for the information. I can see from the form it loads .check.php but I cant say I see anything happen.

Can someone who has completed this challenge check to see if the login is working as intended.

I have the same problem as you have dami3n. The user/pass is working in the app but not on the site. I think we both get the hint thing wrong.
Author

dami3n

Your avatar

Apprentice
Posted on 25-08-12 20:44
Yeh.... maybe the person who created the hints got it wrong and we are just writing the \"correct\" answers wrongly hm. Im gonna see if i can crack it again today.
Author

dami3n

Your avatar

Apprentice
Posted on 25-08-12 21:27
ok ok I got in.... using Rachel\'s id now shes an admin. So I assumed id get logged in as admin. Hell no. Keeps saying not logged in as Admin sigh.

Now as for bypassing with the user ID\'s I was using the wrong hint answers. I dunno where the person who created this challenge comes from but us lads in the UK don\'t use that type of animal for guarding or police use.... and look at the hint format closer if your defiantly sure you got it right. Look at the format. <hint1>\"look real close at this bit\"<hint2>
Author

darkmistery

Posted on 26-08-12 10:22
dami3n wrote:
ok ok I got in.... using Rachel\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s id now shes an admin. So I assumed id get logged in as admin. Hell no. Keeps saying not logged in as Admin sigh.

Now as for bypassing with the user ID\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s I was using the wrong hint answers. I dunno where the person who created this challenge comes from but us lads in the UK don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t use that type of animal for guarding or police use.... and look at the hint format closer if your defiantly sure you got it right. Look at the format. <hint1>\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"look real close at this bit\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"<hint2>

I was trying to get Rachel\\\\\\\'s data from the first time Smile. Anyway I did pay attention to the format and what\\\\\\\'s in between the hints.
I feel like this has more to do with luck than skill Frown .

Btw can I pm you what i have so you can tell me if I\'m on the right track Frown ?

Edited by darkmistery on 26-08-12 10:38
Author

dami3n

Your avatar

Apprentice
Posted on 26-08-12 22:42
Of course mate. Maybe you might even get past the ADMIN login page... I think its the other bloke we need to log in as tbh but hes HINTS are bloody daft no matter what I try it wont work.
Author

AldarHawk

Hacker Level 1
Posted on 27-08-12 12:40
I am the one who made this system and it has nothing to do with luck, except knowing who to use.

As Korg stated, make sure you are using the correct user.

Just ask Yahoo!Taboo! http://www.erikwestlake.com
Author

dami3n

Your avatar

Apprentice
Posted on 27-08-12 21:11
care to enlighten me on some hints? Bashing my head against the wall over some fish...
Author

AldarHawk

Hacker Level 1
Posted on 28-08-12 17:53
Just search through the forums. There are many places that you can figure it all out.
Remember to read into the back end and look at all the information. Read what Administration is. It is multiple things so you have to think outside the box.

Author

dami3n

Your avatar

Apprentice
Posted on 28-08-12 21:37
I know what admin is needed i know what to do I have the correct format its just the bleeding fish. Silly fish...
Author

Euforia33
philalethes

God
Posted on 29-08-12 03:29
If you\\\'re at the stage where I think you are, you just have to be more specific when using the hint. Don\\\'t forget to use quotation marks, I just checked and the correct answer to your fish problem can still be found. PM me if you have any trouble.

Vi veri universum vivus vici.

Edited by Euforia33 on 29-08-12 03:31
Author

AldarHawk

Hacker Level 1
Posted on 29-08-12 11:52
I never thought it would be this much trouble because of a bloody fish Pfft

Author

Euforia33
philalethes

God
Posted on 29-08-12 16:13
Grin... Well we can just blame google for that, the way in which google returns search results has changed slightly since this challenge was created. Now, searching for what I searched when I first completed it no longer yields the same results.

Author

dami3n

Your avatar

Apprentice
Posted on 29-08-12 19:16
Found it... Took a while. Had to ask the Mrs if she knew any fish...
Author

Euforia33
philalethes

God
Posted on 29-08-12 19:32
Glad you finally got it! You should be able to complete the rest of the challenge fairly easily now Smile