View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author

RE: PHP password problem

Your avatar

Posted on 25-04-10 16:43
@moshbat
you have a point about googling.i agree i knows nothing.but no one force any one to post anything here!.specially you.YOU are wasting your time willingly.but others in this thread did it to help a noob.it is not wasting time like you have done.everyone better not to forget that that they were noobs too.and they may have received help form others.so normally they help others too.still no one forced you to waste your time by posting damn useless things in here moshbat.[as everyone can see mosh's posts were not useful to anyone(in this thread,i don't know about others) ].

Edited by on 25-04-10 16:47
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 25-04-10 16:55
Code
Why don't you go back and read how many were taking the piss out of you.
Also, you can delete posts by editing them, and checking the "delete" box.

thanks for the info.about that pissing out thing,they may were little proud about knowing things than a noob.so that is why they get pissed off.
or because i don't know things, i may have acted stupid. :p

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 25-04-10 16:55
silvercats' posts bring up a point here that I'd like to address, namely the argument from new people you hear countless times, the "remember how it was for you when you started out, there was a time you didn't know anything either" and all its variations.

I'd just like to say that bringing that argument up as a defense to asking what others perceive as stupid questions, is a very bad idea. The reason for this is that it's based on a faulty, presumptuous premise.
The reason many of us flame, get annoyed and essentially think many of these basic questions are stupid is exactly because we do remember how we started. Many, and I really mean many, of us did not ask questions, but rather sat down and did a lot of research on our own and carefully read up on anything we had to read up on. We read, tested, drew conclusions and learnt by our very own efforts and only very, very occasionally asked questions when we were really, truly stuck with something.
So in all honesty, telling someone to remember how they knew nothing, is honestly not an argument in your favour.

Author

korg
Admin from hell

God
Posted on 25-04-10 17:06
That's about enough of this shit again.

i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/korg1269/shodan13.jpg

I deal in pain, All life I drain, I dominate, I seal your fate.
O R
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2