Follow us on Twitter!
Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few. - Winston Churchill
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 30
Guests Online: 23
Members Online: 7

Registered Members: 82895
Newest Member: kevy90
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Challenges | Pen Testing Challenges

Author

Pen-testing 2

Your avatar

Posted on 28-04-09 02:53
Well here's where I'm stuck and I'm not looking for ANY spoilers, not even really a point in the right direction. However I do have one problem and I'm pulling my hear out over it.

What is the .C_ _ extension if you've done the challenge or attempted it you'll know what I'm talking about, I've already been searching Google and all my results have came up inconclusive. That's the only thing I'm asking for is what does it mean because I've been getting a lot of weird ass results.

Anyway, hope somebody can help me out with this.

Author

RE: Pen-testing 2

Your avatar

Posted on 28-04-09 07:40
Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I don't remember any .C_ _ extension.

I can only remember an S*L extension.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-04-09 12:07
-cL wrote:
Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I don't remember any .C_ _ extension.

I can only remember an S*L extension.

I don't know about a .C_ _ extension either. I've done most of the challenge, but still missing the last exploit.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-04-09 12:17
lol right right -cL

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 17-09-09 20:33
l3m0np13 wrote:
Well here's where I'm stuck and I'm not looking for ANY spoilers, not even really a point in the right direction. However I do have one problem and I'm pulling my hear out over it.

What is the .C_ _ extension if you've done the challenge or attempted it you'll know what I'm talking about, I've already been searching Google and all my results have came up inconclusive. That's the only thing I'm asking for is what does it mean because I've been getting a lot of weird ass results.

Anyway, hope somebody can help me out with this.

You are on the right track. Keep at it. That file is important.

Author

ynori7

God
Posted on 17-09-09 20:47
Thread's like 5 months old man.

halls-of-valhalla.org/images/affiliateLogo.png voodoorage.halls-of-valhalla.org/images/smallLogo.png
i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/ynori77/archenemysig1.jpg
ynori7 http://halls-of-valhalla.org
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 17-09-09 21:17
Not anymore.

Author

RE: Help

Your avatar

Posted on 14-02-11 16:02

Plz help...:(:(:(:(
Author

stranac

God
Posted on 14-02-11 16:29
ultras951 wrote:

Plz help...SadSadSadSad

So, you're just copying l3m0np13's post and hoping for help?

.csv means Comma-sepparated values, but the extension itself is of no importance to the challenge. You just need to do something about it.

Edit:
Maybe you should start with some easier challenges, just to get a basic understanding of vulnerabilities before trying to exploit them.

Edited by stranac on 14-02-11 16:34