Follow us on Twitter!
Your life is ending one minute at a time. If you were to die tomorrow, what would you do today?
Thursday, April 17, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 18
Guests Online: 17
Members Online: 1

Registered Members: 82815
Newest Member: medjiking
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | General Computer Problems

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author

RE: My computer is fucked.

Your avatar

Posted on 18-10-06 03:40
The shaw secure is my antivirus/firewall/etc. I'm not allowed to mess around with that. There's also a hell of a lot of shaw stuff cuz they're my ISP.

So yeah, I guess I'll delete all that unneeded stuff. Thanks once more for all the help.

Edited by on 18-10-06 03:51
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 25-10-06 14:46
try using Kaspersky. I and a friend made shells to hack computers with nc. no antivirus detected them (norton, macafee nod32..) but when we tryed kaspersky it showed us at least a suspicous program (we made it so it multyplied itself in temp folders but kaspersky couldnt detect the main problematic program xD). If things are being typed on your msn it can only be two things: sum1 is using remote desktop on you or a virus.

If it is remote desktop, I know many people use radmin, check the ports it uses and dl a tool to see what ports are open (kaspersky does it too).
but, with radmin, u'd actually SEE your mouse moving. thus it might be a virus (specially if what is written is allways the same). try scanning with other antivirus.

AS for being hacked, unless there is some specific reason u shouldnt be hacked and BSOD hapen for: installing multiple antivirus (actually multiple programs that use the same resources (I installed 3 o them once Grin computer nvr turned on again ^^). Or a virus. Being hacked hardly ever causes BSOD. If you dont know any hackers that could want to harm you or play with you for a while, it's not likely sum1 would randomly hack you for fun, so check your contacts.

At last: if you got norton: get rid of it, it sucks (exept that ip thing hehehe)

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 04-11-06 03:37
Well, like many others suggested, turn off your internet connection, and scan your whole computer. NOD32 is sapossedly the best AV software. Free trial, google it.

Also, I would check the device manager to see if anything is acting up. And also, get a firewall if you don't already have one....I perfer Sygate Personal Firewall, it's free and it works pretty damn good...

Turn off remote assistance, (like many others suggested)..

And install microsoft service pack 2, it has updated shit, but I really don't want to bother with SP2 right now...but I have SP1 and they stopped giving support for it...well...

Just do those things, then, if all else fails....format. =[.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 16-11-06 08:18
If i were you i would just format, it will be much easier in the long run, most viruses and things install backdoors to get in again.......
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-11-06 01:33
ummmm.. wounder who did it

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-11-06 02:37
what could be wrong if MSN keeps openign up randomly is a Trojan. i had a trojan on my computer for about 4 months because it was new and couldnt be detected with the scanner. update your scanner frequently.

my trojan used to open up IE randomly and take me to sites. everything is fixed now.

if you have a recovery drive i suggest taking the easy way out and save a few things and recover.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-11-06 02:52
hack4u wrote:
what could be wrong if MSN keeps openign up randomly is a Trojan. i had a trojan on my computer for about 4 months because it was new and couldnt be detected with the scanner. update your scanner frequently.

my trojan used to open up IE randomly and take me to sites. everything is fixed now.

if you have a recovery drive i suggest taking the easy way out and save a few things and recover.

Er, thanks for the suggestion, but there's nothing wrong with MSN anymore Pfft

Actually, there's almost nothing wrong at all! Grin

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 09-12-06 22:23
Just burn important files onto a DVD/CD, reformat, reinstall Window XP, download Damn Small Linux, copy the files from the DVD onto your new NTFS partition Windows set up (incase your little problem copied itself onto the DVD), and enjoy.
(might be a bit extreme, but it'll get the job done)

Don't forget to set up anti-virus and firewalls before you connect your PC back to the internet, though. If you're behind a hardware firewall (IE, if you're on a wireless/wired network, it shouldn't be too much of a problem).

And lastly, use FireFox.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 09-12-06 22:38
--- Off Topic ---

CrazyCaity123 wrote:
Actually, there's almost nothing wrong at all! Grin

LIAR, there are still racist websites on the net

--- /Off Topic ---

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 10-12-06 00:26
TS_Death_Angel wrote:
Just burn important files onto a DVD/CD, reformat, reinstall Window XP, download Damn Small Linux, copy the files from the DVD onto your new NTFS partition Windows set up (incase your little problem copied itself onto the DVD), and enjoy.
(might be a bit extreme, but it'll get the job done)

Don't forget to set up anti-virus and firewalls before you connect your PC back to the internet, though. If you're behind a hardware firewall (IE, if you're on a wireless/wired network, it shouldn't be too much of a problem).

And lastly, use FireFox.

Er, first off, I do use FF. Secondly, There is nothing wrong anymore.
and @Mozzer: I'll rephrase that: There is almost nothing wrong WITH MY COMPUTER anymore. Smile

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 10-12-06 04:07
id try disconnecting from the internet and running in safe mode, then search for any "unwanted" material

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-12-06 23:43
http://www.paretologic.com/download/xoftspyse/

Best anti virus/anti malware/anti trojan software ever. Picks up everything.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 31-12-06 00:59
lol.

i was never hacked. chances for that happening, if you didn't anger a good hacker are so slim, you can be sure it didn't happen. now it can be just what we in school call "windows".

for instance, i couldn't boot my comp for some time. at the windows loading screen it would freeze. i couldn't enter safe mode either. after few days everything was fine. also, windows can do incredible stuff. no hacker was able to disallow drivers for graphics card to be installed, sp2 did ;D
you're facing 2 things now.

bsod - windows ;D

msn - now as i see it - it could be some stupid msn worm or trojan, but any better AV would detect it. it could be abel. get rid of abel. it could be some extra special uber hacker attack on your computer. just to send random msn messages. nah. if everything's fine, your problem was windows Wink

Edited by on 31-12-06 01:00
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-01-07 01:33
well basically it sounded more like a msn spreader it doesn't get picked up by the virus scans because its not technically a virus if it is the spreader it will be in your internet temporary files and deleting it will be easiest, it also could be a much worse one which recopies itself once every few minutes on your comp behaviour of a virus but for some reason doesnt get picked up by the scanners but they are usually given crap names so you can find them easy or you could just check your prefetch files to stop whatever appeared on your computer executing which will solve the majority of the problem.
and for next time instances if anything happens tyr using avg antispyware its a really nice program picks up things that adaware and spybot can not pick up so yeh a nice program all in all.Grin oh and its free too
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 08-02-07 15:07
O23 - Service: Abel - Unknown owner - C:\Abel.exe (file missing)

It looks like abel is running, try to go offline and remove it.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-02-07 01:07
Make It Public!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 23-02-07 22:47
i figured not to open new thread for this...

see, one of my pals has a little problem. He suspects msn.

HE SAYS (i have to go there and check it) that he can't go on any AV sites or download or run any AV programs. also he said his comp was screwed. When he deinstalled msn it was magically normal, and when he reinstalled it screwed up again. He never had such problem before, and if this is true, i've got no idea what this could be. anybody has an idea?

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 01-03-07 21:23
yep, windows live messenger

Author

Zer0Man

Moderate
Posted on 01-03-07 21:38
I found this in the latest copy of an UK magazine called PC Utilities...

Malware designed to steal users' Windows Live Messenger passwords has been released across the Internet. Once downloaded and installed the Trojan displays a fake Windows Live Messenger login screen and prompts for a username and password, which are then stored in a file for the hacker to pick up. Users are urged to keep their Windows patches and anti-virus programs upto date to guard against the threat and not to open unexpected email attachments.

Social engineering bypasses all technologies, including firewalls. (Kevin Mitnick)
The true computer hackers follow a certain set of ethics that forbids them to profit or cause harm from their activities. (Kevin Mitnick)
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 01-03-07 22:20
thx for the info. i'll tell him

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2