Follow us on Twitter!
Understanding is the answer, hatred is the problem, and hackers are the slaves abused and destroyed in the process of peace online - Deshouleres
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 20
Guests Online: 17
Members Online: 3

Registered Members: 82811
Newest Member: IsaiahBowman
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Projects

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author

RE: Monthly Missions

knutrainer

Apprentice
Posted on 12-11-05 01:52
I am sure that wont help cover anything up by deleting it.

img389.imageshack.us/img389/974/knu5ui1ja.jpg
~PM me if you need help or instant message me.

knutrainer@gmail.com
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-11-05 01:54
i dont see this working out... theres legal matters really at hand. even if you word it in a way you all know the feds can get us for anything. since we are one of the few hacking communities out there we are already walking on thin ice so we really shouldnt push it. if you do want to do this there could be a mission that you would have to pass to test out your skill. at the end of the mission you get the password to view the page with these challenges that way only the ones who beat the mission can do it. I dont know about you guys but im not going to be participating in these challenges if they come out. Frown

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-11-05 02:51
Alright listen up Mr. Cheese because I made the ToS, I know how we could do this;

We find someone willing to host a site on their server (There are many here who have extra space they are willing to spare); On the main page there are two boxes:
Code

Black

Code

White

side by side, you choose one; The black takes you to a page where trusted users have posted sites that have annoyed them, you do not say anything about defacement; The white leads to a page where trusted members have posted about sites that serve a 'good' cause and are in trouble either security wise, or someone is threatening them, again no mention of hacking...

The only ones who are able to view this site are those that ((When you meet the limit here)) are approved by a council involving 3 white, 3 black and 1 grey (Tie breaker);

Now finally, the bragging ((The legal way));

We do not advertise at all, completely underground site, doing it for the right reasons, no for popularity; We get an account on zone-h ((I believe...?)) that is shared by all accepted members that would host all defacements, no specific name-associations, just one big account featuring multiple defacements; DO NOT BRAG ABOUT THE ACCOUNT;;; We would also make a forum that would let us speak to each other, but here is the crucial part, make it so that when you wish to, you can make it so that your post is transfered into an img file so that no searches will turn it up;

The usernames will be customized, but make them different from here or govt agencies will be coming to this LEGAL site requiring info on its members...

There are many other things that I have thought up, if we DO make the forum, perhaps I will post more there...

((Long I know))

Edited by on 12-11-05 03:39
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 13-11-05 01:24
agree with the bottom bit of ^^

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2