Follow us on Twitter!
Few are those who can see with their own eyes and hear with their own hearts. - Albert Einstein
Friday, April 18, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 18
Guests Online: 17
Members Online: 1

Registered Members: 82822
Newest Member: TheBunter
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Comments and Suggestions

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Author

RE: moderating team


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 14-06-08 04:13
Fritzo wrote:
jamie_90 wrote:
richohealey wrote:
jamie_90 wrote:
he is so irritating. hes always like that. just a unrespected member


Bahaha you idiot. Bearing in mind that in his own way Spy does a lot for this site, and all you do is post with bad grammar, and dodgy leet speak that you don't seem to realise went out with the 90's.

You _DO_ realise that leet speak was to avoid search engines.. right?


who is talkin to u b****? just STFU and sit back


Listen Punk;

You do not have the intelligence nor the skills to talk like that to anyone.
- And Especially Not Richo or Spyware.

You are an unintelligent, ignorant, retarded, unworthy, no-skill, idiot who has got it all in his mouth.

It's People like YOU, Who are ruining this forum with your unintelligence.

I've said this so many times, but for your unfunctional brain, I will say it one more time:
Learn Your Shit, Before Talk it.

You are Trash, And I'm about to throw you out.


bla bla bla. u don't even know me so stfu or "jag ska knulla din *****"


Author

RE: moderating team


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 14-06-08 04:15
I think at this point this fag is trolling lol. I wouldn't even waste my time, especially you richo. I'm sure you could spend it on much better things than spoiled little bitches like this who feel like they're entitled to something. And sensor themselves anyways, I mean what the fuck?:right:


Author

RE: moderating team

richohealey
Member



Posts: 1022
Location: #!/usr/local/bin/python
Joined: 01.05.06
Rank:
Monster
Posted on 14-06-08 04:16
jamie_90 wrote:
bla bla bla. u don't even know me so stfu or "jag ska knulla din *****"


1) Learn to use quote tags. It's not fucking hard.
2) Say something worth while or STFU.
3) You're not going to last in this world with that attitude.


bitchohealey at hotmail dot com skype:richohealey www.psych0tik.net
Author

RE: moderating team


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 14-06-08 04:18
Fritzo wrote:
jamie_90 wrote:
Fritzo wrote:
jamie_90 wrote:
richohealey wrote:
jamie_90 wrote:
he is so irritating. hes always like that. just a unrespected member


Bahaha you idiot. Bearing in mind that in his own way Spy does a lot for this site, and all you do is post with bad grammar, and dodgy leet speak that you don't seem to realise went out with the 90's.

You _DO_ realise that leet speak was to avoid search engines.. right?


who is talkin to u b****? just STFU and sit back


Listen Punk;

You do not have the intelligence nor the skills to talk like that to anyone.
- And Especially Not Richo or Spyware.

You are an unintelligent, ignorant, retarded, unworthy, no-skill, idiot who has got it all in his mouth.

It's People like YOU, Who are ruining this forum with your unintelligence.

I've said this so many times, but for your unfunctional brain, I will say it one more time:
Learn Your Shit, Before Talk it.

You are Trash, And I'm about to throw you out.


bla bla bla. u don't even know me so stfu or "jag ska knulla din *****"


My What n00b?

I've heard more than enough to judge you.

Everyone has heard more than enough to judge you.

Everyone HAS jugded you.

You Ain't Welcome.


ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME!


Author

RE: moderating team


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 14-06-08 04:21
Fritzo wrote:
jamie_90 wrote:
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME!


God HAS judged you, just like everyone else..

..And Guess what, He doesn't like you boy.


NO ONE JUDGED ME YET! I'LL BE JUDGED BY GOD WHEN I DIE!

watch?v=cdqhe7lTcvc


Author

RE: moderating team


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 14-06-08 04:27
Fritzo wrote:
jamie_90 wrote:
NO ONE JUDGED ME YET! I'LL BE JUDGED BY GOD WHEN I DIE!

watch?v=cdqhe7lTcvc


There's one problem, You ain't gonna meet god, You're going down boy.

And he you are going to meet there, judged you.


hold kjft stupid danish boy.


Author

RE: moderating team


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 14-06-08 05:20
I think I understand what jamie was trying to suggest so I will try my best to help you understand.

I think that what he is trying to say is that all the staff (richo, system, etc) are all admins. So his suggestion would be to implement another group moderators to go along with the admins of the site.

Also the special members groups like VIP or something would be another thing to implement for 'worthy' members who will maybe get a few extra benefits for being part of this group. Almost like rewarding the people who deserve it for what they have done to help the site or members of it or something.

Well that's kinda what I understood when I picked it apart. Might not be completely accurate lol but it's probably close.


Author

RE: moderating team

richohealey
Member



Posts: 1022
Location: #!/usr/local/bin/python
Joined: 01.05.06
Rank:
Monster
Posted on 14-06-08 05:25
ShapeShifters wrote:
I think I understand what jamie was trying to suggest so I will try my best to help you understand.

I think that what he is trying to say is that all the staff (richo, system, etc) are all admins. So his suggestion would be to implement another group moderators to go along with the admins of the site.

Also the special members groups like VIP or something would be another thing to implement for 'worthy' members who will maybe get a few extra benefits for being part of this group. Almost like rewarding the people who deserve it for what they have done to help the site or members of it or something.

Well that's kinda what I understood when I picked it apart. Might not be completely accurate lol but it's probably close.


I see what you're saying.

Moderators is an existing group though (Take a look at my profile).

Might look into VIP though, but what to give them? EM kinda fills that gap.. We'll have to see.

I'll whack it on the dev list anyway.


bitchohealey at hotmail dot com skype:richohealey www.psych0tik.net
Author

RE: moderating team


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 14-06-08 05:32
richohealey wrote:
ShapeShifters wrote:
I think I understand what jamie was trying to suggest so I will try my best to help you understand.

I think that what he is trying to say is that all the staff (richo, system, etc) are all admins. So his suggestion would be to implement another group moderators to go along with the admins of the site.

Also the special members groups like VIP or something would be another thing to implement for 'worthy' members who will maybe get a few extra benefits for being part of this group. Almost like rewarding the people who deserve it for what they have done to help the site or members of it or something.

Well that's kinda what I understood when I picked it apart. Might not be completely accurate lol but it's probably close.


I see what you're saying.

Moderators is an existing group though (Take a look at my profile).

Might look into VIP though, but what to give them? EM kinda fills that gap.. We'll have to see.

I'll whack it on the dev list anyway.


Yeah VIP would be something to have to give a nice bit of thought as this isn't a site that gives out tools/software and stuff (like warez sites) but it could be worth given some thought. Never know if you could come up with something good.


Author

RE: moderating team


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 14-06-08 08:35
NO ONE JUDGED ME YET! I'LL BE JUDGED BY GOD WHEN I DIE!


HI, Welcome to HBH, I just wanted to tell you that the jury already came back with a decision.

After they were deliberating on your case, the jury couldn't look away from the mass amount of evidence that is everywhere; I believe the most damming was this picture they found:

www.csdesignstudio.ws/photo.jpg



Final Verdict: You Are A Cock Smoker!

Remember the internet never forgets, and neither do people like us

http://de.pastebi. . .



Author

RE: moderating team

Uber0n
Member



Posts: 1963
Location: Sweden‭‮
Joined: 13.06.06
Rank:
Hacker Level 3
Posted on 14-06-08 12:37
@jamie_90: Man, I told you yesterday that you should try to earn respect if you want to become a popular member of a community. If a single person flames you just ignore it. However, by calling people stupid names you've really decreased your reputation on this site.

For your own sake, stop flaming back in this thread and try to show a positive attitude towards others. It will help you.


img230.imageshack.us/img230/724/uber0nsig3hj6.gif
http://uber0n.web. . .
Nope http://uber0n.webs.com/
Author

RE: moderating team

What_A_Legend
Member



Posts: 470
Location: On the Net
Joined: 12.04.06
Rank:
Active User
Posted on 14-06-08 14:34
Should listen to Uber0ne. He is one of the most respected members of HBH and is completly right.

I don't speak to himmuch but have the greatest respect. Also the same with Spyware we have fell out over thingsbut I do respct hime maybe you learn to listen to theese guys and learn some useful things.


i19.photobucket.com/albums/b153/Golden_Lemur/legendsig.png

www.hellboundhackers.org/sig/r/7039.png
what_a_l3g3nd@hotmail.com www.wayneshears.com
Author

RE: moderating team

clone4
Member



Posts: 586
Location: He is back and he's bad!
Joined: 25.11.07
Rank:
Mad User
Posted on 14-06-08 15:01
this thread is sad ( because of the jamie_90 ) and funny ( especially because of spy's posts) at the same time...

anyway @jamie_90: I know I'm just repeating many peoples posts, but you should stop to piss off well known members of this site, and generally think more about what you're posting, because you don't have neither knowledge, skill or respect to post this sh*t, and I must say it's pretty annoying to read your bullshit over and over again!! .... just my 2 cents....


[img][/img]img164.imageshack.us/img164/5713/perlvl0.jpg

clone4.freehostia.com/ubuntu_3.png
spyware - "They see me trollin'..."
<yaragn> ever seen that movie? The Matrix?
<yaragn> with those green lines of flying text?
<yaragn> *THAT'S* Perl

clone_4@hotmail.com
Author

RE: wtf


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 14-06-08 17:21
clone4 wrote:
this thread is sad ( because of the jamie_90 ) and funny ( especially because of spy's posts) at the same time...

anyway @jamie_90: I know I'm just repeating many peoples posts, but you should stop to piss off well known members of this site, and generally think more about what you're posting, because you don't have neither knowledge, skill or respect to post this sh*t, and I must say it's pretty annoying to read your bullshit over and over again!! .... just my 2 cents....


u dont know a s*** about me so its better to u to STFU 2.if u knew so much i know ur head prolly would explode. im surviving 5 years in EU without parents and friends... what u know about me?! the things i did for myself from 12 years, i earned it cuz no one helped me to do those things. so i recommend u to shut your mouth up if u dunno who u talkin to and finally... English is not my language so that's why im bad at that. but i know much more languages than other members in HBH do.

ShapeShifters & Uber0n: Thanks u for support guys. I appreciate that.






Edited by on 14-06-08 17:24
Author

RE: moderating team


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 14-06-08 17:40
Well jamie, English not being your native language is no excuse, you say how much you've taught yourself and that you've earned everything and thereby point out that you're intelligent, it baffles me though, that while teaching yourself all that ( which you haven't mentioned what and doesn't have anything to do with this anyway ) you somehow managed to fail to teach yourself the most well known language on the face of this earth. If you know all those other languages as well as English then it's no achievement to know them, that someone can count to ten in a language doesn't mean he knows said language.

Besides that, what you seem to have missed is that people aren't upset by your skills, but rather that you say something, don't thoroughly explain it and then piss all over the most respected members of this community who probably know well more than you do. Your sad childhood ( oh boohoo ) has nothing to do with this. Everyone has told you, show some more respect and don't be an idiot.
If you can't do that you might as well crawl into corner, shit yourself, eat it and die.
Author

RE: moderating team

clone4
Member



Posts: 586
Location: He is back and he's bad!
Joined: 25.11.07
Rank:
Mad User
Posted on 14-06-08 17:40
jamie_90 wrote:


u dont know a s*** about me so its better to u to STFU 2.if u knew so much i know ur head prolly would explode. im surviving 5 years in EU without parents and friends... what u know about me?! the things i did for myself from 12 years, i earned it cuz no one helped me to do those things. so i recommend u to shut your mouth up if u dunno who u talkin to and finally... English is not my language so that's why im bad at that. but i know much more languages than other members in HBH do.



No and I'm really glad I don't know you. To the matter of surviving, I'm too living on my own in other coutry then my parents are, and english is my second language, but I don't use it as a stupid argumentation. Secondly I won't and even don't want to compare myself with you, mainly because I don't need to. Lastely as your ultimate argument I'm sure you will use your favorite acronym STFU, you don't even have to reply, as nobody will appreciate it! Thanks


@COM: I second every single sentence


[img][/img]img164.imageshack.us/img164/5713/perlvl0.jpg

clone4.freehostia.com/ubuntu_3.png
spyware - "They see me trollin'..."
<yaragn> ever seen that movie? The Matrix?
<yaragn> with those green lines of flying text?
<yaragn> *THAT'S* Perl



Edited by clone4 on 14-06-08 17:44
clone_4@hotmail.com
Author

RE: moderating team


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 14-06-08 17:45
jamie_90 wrote:
clone4 wrote:
this thread is sad ( because of the jamie_90 ) and funny ( especially because of spy's posts) at the same time...

anyway @jamie_90: I know I'm just repeating many peoples posts, but you should stop to piss off well known members of this site, and generally think more about what you're posting, because you don't have neither knowledge, skill or respect to post this sh*t, and I must say it's pretty annoying to read your bullshit over and over again!! .... just my 2 cents....


u dont know a s*** about me so its better to u to STFU 2.if u knew so much i know ur head prolly would explode. im surviving 5 years in EU without parents and friends... what u know about me?! the things i did for myself from 12 years, i earned it cuz no one helped me to do those things. so i recommend u to shut your mouth up if u dunno who u talkin to and finally... English is not my language so that's why im bad at that. but i know much more languages than other members in HBH do.

ShapeShifters & Uber0n: Thanks u for support guys. I appreciate that.




You really just need to quit being a stupid faggot seriously though. Hmm. I know German Russian and English, am virtually self sufficient on my own farm (yeah, maintaining a living for yourself, I know it takes lots of effort right?), and am quite confident that I'm a better coder than you could ever dream of being. Seriously though, 'cock smokers' like you that come in here and try to just tell everyone how awesome you are are usually quite the contrary, they're usually trying to only make people believe they're something they're not. We, here call it social engineering Wink. How could you possibly assume you're better than even the skids among us here? What code have you submitted to the code bank? What articles have you submitted? What have you contributed at all??


Author

RE: moderating team


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 14-06-08 18:36
slpctrl wrote:
jamie_90 wrote:
clone4 wrote:
this thread is sad ( because of the jamie_90 ) and funny ( especially because of spy's posts) at the same time...

anyway @jamie_90: I know I'm just repeating many peoples posts, but you should stop to piss off well known members of this site, and generally think more about what you're posting, because you don't have neither knowledge, skill or respect to post this sh*t, and I must say it's pretty annoying to read your bullshit over and over again!! .... just my 2 cents....


u dont know a s*** about me so its better to u to STFU 2.if u knew so much i know ur head prolly would explode. im surviving 5 years in EU without parents and friends... what u know about me?! the things i did for myself from 12 years, i earned it cuz no one helped me to do those things. so i recommend u to shut your mouth up if u dunno who u talkin to and finally... English is not my language so that's why im bad at that. but i know much more languages than other members in HBH do.

ShapeShifters & Uber0n: Thanks u for support guys. I appreciate that.




You really just need to quit being a stupid faggot seriously though. Hmm. I know German Russian and English, am virtually self sufficient on my own farm (yeah, maintaining a living for yourself, I know it takes lots of effort right?), and am quite confident that I'm a better coder than you could ever dream of being. Seriously though, 'cock smokers' like you that come in here and try to just tell everyone how awesome you are are usually quite the contrary, they're usually trying to only make people believe they're something they're not. We, here call it social engineering Wink. How could you possibly assume you're better than even the skids among us here? What code have you submitted to the code bank? What articles have you submitted? What have you contributed at all??


i know 2 times more languages than u do faggot so its better to stfu for u. IDI NAXUY SUKA BLAD. ASLOH. YA TEA VIYEBU KAK SHLUXU ZA 5 $




Edited by on 14-06-08 18:38
Author

RE: moderating team


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 14-06-08 18:39
Fritzo wrote:
jamie_90 wrote:
u dont know a s*** about me so its better to u to STFU 2.if u knew so much i know ur head prolly would explode. im surviving 5 years in EU without parents and friends... what u know about me?! the things i did for myself from 12 years, i earned it cuz no one helped me to do those things. so i recommend u to shut your mouth up if u dunno who u talkin to and finally... English is not my language so that's why im bad at that. but i know much more languages than other members in HBH do.

ShapeShifters & Uber0n: Thanks u for support guys. I appreciate that.



You Fucking Annoying Moron.

No Parents? - That would explain your attitude and why you are so damn annoying.

You talk like you know your shit, and you don't.

Learn your place boy.

...And just for the record, I speak 5 languages.


I know 7 asshole. no one can beat be here in languages


Author

RE: moderating team


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 14-06-08 18:44
jamie_90 wrote:
I know 7 asshole. no one can beat be here in languages

I hope you're not counting English.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >