Follow us on Twitter!
Understanding is the answer, hatred is the problem, and hackers are the slaves abused and destroyed in the process of peace online - Deshouleres
Thursday, April 17, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 23
Guests Online: 21
Members Online: 2

Registered Members: 82815
Newest Member: medjiking
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Events | Teams

Author

Looking for a team here!


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 09-10-06 17:21
I'm looking for a programming team. I know HTML,XHTML,some Javascript,some VBScript,CSS,and at the moment i'm learning PHP.Smile


Author

RE: Looking for a team here!

Uber0n
Member



Posts: 1963
Location: Sweden‭‮
Joined: 13.06.06
Rank:
Hacker Level 3
Posted on 09-10-06 19:19
If you know all that, how come you are ranked newbie...? :right:


img230.imageshack.us/img230/724/uber0nsig3hj6.gif
http://uber0n.web. . .
Nope http://uber0n.webs.com/
Author

RE: Looking for a team here!


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 09-10-06 19:29
Rank does not mean everything.


Author

RE: Looking for a team here!


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 09-10-06 19:37
rank is only 99% of it...the remaining 1% is guts


Author

RE: Looking for a team here!


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 09-10-06 19:48
Folk Theory: Wtf.. lol, as stated already. Rank means NOTHING, it's just put in place as an incentive to learn more. :happy:
Author

RE: Looking for a team here!


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 09-10-06 19:59
erm tbh... most people here know a lot more, usually c and php, and dont have teams..


Author

RE: Looking for a team here!


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 09-10-06 20:44
i know...what i said was totally random, sorry
lol


Author

RE: Looking for a team here!


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 09-10-06 21:18
I don't do any of those challenges, i only do them when i'm bored.Lol.