Follow us on Twitter!
The measure of a mans life is not how well he dies, but how well he lives.
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 79
Guests Online: 78
Members Online: 1

Registered Members: 82803
Newest Member: Tired_of_being_ignorant
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Challenges | Javascript

Author

Javascript 15

Your avatar

Posted on 11-09-07 06:03
This one has been bugging me for days. I can't figure it out. I get everything I think I need and it ends up not working. I don't exactly know what to do. Yes I know how charAt() works and that it starts counting by 0 (What programming language doesn't?). I'm still confused though. It has to be in a certain order and I'm not certain on this one but it has to be the same number of letters as query test mess (ex: sdsds [5 letters] gsgb [4 letters] vnef [4 letters])? Please help! Thanks, Kirk.

Edited by rex_mundi on 26-03-13 13:49
Author

RE: Javascript #15

flame_1221

God
Posted on 11-09-07 07:12
You have to know the arrangement, and know, it don't have the same number of letters as the riddle.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 11-09-07 09:35
and look at the order the vars are written in... its evil

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 11-09-07 15:55
Just start by checking how long the password is, you can see it by checking what the biggest number is when your password is broken down and rearranged. After that just take a piece of paper or whatever you want to write on, make enough place for the amount of chars you're going to write then just fill it out by checking what letter should be at what position.

Possible spoiler: You know that var a is first which means a is the first letter in "query test mess". Just fill in the first letter from there in the position that has been said that a is taken from in your password, this case it would be 'q' that should be put at position 10 (as you already know, it starts counting at 0 so it's position 9+1).
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 14-12-07 19:57
this one took me a longer than it should have. just a quick hint, if m=m you're doing it wrong.