Newest Member: TheBunter
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Challenges | Javascript

Author

Javascript 10

Your avatar

Posted on 02-02-07 01:12
On javascript 10, I have tried alerting and voiding things, but I think i am not going deep enough...any suggestions?

Also, I have been googling on how javascript injections work, and I found this site:

http://www.dreamincode.net/forums/showtopic22854.htm

I didn't really think much of it, but i just tried javascript 10, and that code is in the tenth javascript challenges' source...it just peaked my curiousity..any comments?

Author

RE: Javascript 10

Your avatar

Posted on 02-02-07 02:16
edit: sorry was leathered

Edited by on 02-02-07 16:27
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 02-02-07 15:12
first of all,
willeH you ain't much of a help :xx:
Please read yourself. THIS IS ABOUT JAVASCRIPT 10 :happy:

but now..ontopic:

Why alerting the values doesn't work I can't tell you because I simply don't know. Maybe somebody else does? I'd like to know that too.
Anyways, what I CAN tell you is that there is another method to get te values..edit the script and run it..

GOOD LUCK!

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 08-02-07 02:09
WOW.... Im an idiot lol... I spend the entire day trying to figure out asdf=rawr+"_"+schloob. It got a hell of a alot easier when i figured out that the "_" was actually an underscore.... i'm like.. omfg... WTF IS "_"?!?! then im like.. "Oh.. its literally a "_" so if your like me.. this could help.. I dont think this is a spoiler.. because its common sence. (that which i lacked, obviously) BUT if it is.. Please feel free to delete (admins) or pm me (non admins who dont want this answer spoiled)

---Edit---
By the way, for some reason, it only alerts 2 of the charCodeAt's one time each. dont know why.. but i tried to re-alert them and had no luck.. This is why i write everything down in notepad as i go along. And another helpfull hint.. Trying to alert these things one by one and then put them together is alot harder.. (I know because it's how i did it the first time) People here have already said how to make it easier. I suggest you listen to them lol..

Edited by on 08-02-07 02:13