Follow us on Twitter!
You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself. - Galileo
Friday, April 18, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 17
Guests Online: 16
Members Online: 1

Registered Members: 82822
Newest Member: TheBunter
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Comments and Suggestions

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author

RE: invite only board / point capped board

Your avatar

Posted on 10-04-07 15:02
Why not have an invite only forum with lots of sub-forums that have "Professional opinions", or even make respected users more noticeable. That way, you're not blocking out the great content that can come from people who may not know much about many area's of hacking, but have a very in-depth knowledge of something useful Smile.

I'm against having only respected users posting in the forums, though.

Cheers,
-Jay.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 10-04-07 15:08
Why have an invite-only forum if you're going to have a subforum for "Professional Opinions"?

It wouldn't be just "respected users" posting in the forums in general... it would be "respected users" posting in certain forum topics that would be available for everyone to read. By limiting the level of member that is able to post, you don't get these stupid double / triple posts or the short "yeah, I agree" or "ur a noob" posts.

As an effort to increase the quality of the information, I think it's worth a try.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 10-04-07 16:09
I'd rather see it point capped. The I'd work harder to get some more points too Pfft I've not been long on this forum, but have you seen any "noob-posts" from 3k+ point members?
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 10-04-07 17:03
Everyone has their moments... they just don't have them as often, I guess.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 10-04-07 17:09
Forgot to add something. No matter if it is invite-restricted or point-capped, I think the forum should be readable by all members (and guests maybe). That way we could have a forum clean from spam and with good answers to most questions, but it would be open to all to read (and learn from).
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 10-04-07 19:13
ok i like it. But would it be a point limit or just the people, that mr.cheese and the admin's knew that were skillled, and would it be just the people that could post could read. I think it should be only the skilled people can post and everyone can read. idk if that's what you guys are sayin but i couldn't tell Smile

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2