Donate to us via Paypal!
It is never to LATE to become what you never WERE.
Monday, March 01, 2021
Navigation
Home
 Find:
 Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
 Exploit:
 Programming:
 Think:
 Track:
 Patch:
 Other:
 Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 128
Guests Online: 111
Members Online: 17

Registered Members: 133756
Newest Member: Cleaners01
Latest Articles

View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Author

RE: Help with Hacking

Your avatar

Posted on 21-09-07 20:51
that's just the thing. i did the challenges on hbh (not all of them but enough) and i still haven't learned anything. for instance, i learned what sql injection was, but never how to use it. i read up about it in the articles on hbh, but all i got was "keep trying this list of injections until you get it". i never truly learned how to use sql injection until i went to enigma group.

Author

spyware

God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 21-09-07 20:53
You mean you never studied SQL before? You never managed a SQL server? Never used SQL commands in console/input box? Never tried to learn? Never approached information that scared you, things you couldn't understand frightened you?

And you blame HBH for your stupidity? You are weak and fragile.

Burn.

img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
[center]�Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?� - Ebert[/ce

Edited by spyware on 21-09-07 20:55
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 21-09-07 20:55
LMFAO.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 21-09-07 20:57
and where'd you get that information from? for your information, i've coded a phpshell with mysql support AND a sha1/md5 hash cracker that utilizes a rainbow table from sql. mind you, the cracker is the first script i've ever coded and it beats any cracker that you can find in the code vault here. the shell is my 3rd script ever coded and it beats the majority of the shells used today (save for c99 which will never be beaten)

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 21-09-07 21:01
sToRm_seveN wrote:
that's just the thing. i did the challenges on hbh (not all of them but enough) and i still haven't learned anything. for instance, i learned what sql injection was, but never how to use it. i read up about it in the articles on hbh, but all i got was "keep trying this list of injections until you get it". i never truly learned how to use sql injection until i went to enigma group.

Well, you just said it yourself. You learned what SQL injection was. Maybe you didn't learn how to apply it here, but you learned about it, whcih allowed you to go to Enigma Group and learn even more about SQL injection. If you hadn't heard it here from HBH first, you probably would've never done research on it.

HBH (well, any site for that matter) can't teach you everything. Different sites have different things that'll help you. It's a matter of stepping stones, going from one site to another, one video to another, one whitepaper to another till you finally master something.
Author

spyware

God
Posted on 21-09-07 21:02
sToRm_seveN wrote:
[shit we don't care about]boo[/endshit]

We don't care. And FYI, the code-bank on HBH sucks. Even cheese knows that. You are weak, for not having the curiosity, the stroke of brilliance, the THING that DRIVES you. The spark that lightens the universe. In the end, you will be stuck with your lame-ass apps, Frankenstein scripts and worthless posts. Get skilled by opening EXE, got a tut on that for me?

EDIT

Oh, and your love for C99 confirms my rumors. You are not only stupid, weak and fragile, but also a terrible application reviewer.

[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
- Carl Sagan
[center]�Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?� - Ebert[/ce

Edited by spyware on 21-09-07 21:04
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 21-09-07 21:05
spyware wrote:
sToRm_seveN wrote:
[shit we don't care about]boo[/endshit]

We don't care. And FYI, the code-bank on HBH sucks. Even cheese knows that. You are weak, for not having the curiosity, the stroke of brilliance, the THING that DRIVES you. The spark that lightens the universe. In the end, you will be stuck with your lame-ass apps, Frankenstein scripts and worthless posts. Get skilled by opening EXE, got a tut on that for me?

and how do you know that i don't have the drive to learn?!?!?!?!?!?!?! HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY KNOW THAT I DON'T HAVE THE DRIVE TO LEARNQQ

DO YOU KNOW THAT I GO TO BED EVERY NIGHT AT 4:30 AM, BECAUSE I'M UP HACKING AND LEARNING? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH STRESS I PUT MYSELF THROUGH FINISHING HOMEWORK WITHIN MINUTES OF WHEN IT'S DUE, BECAUSE I SPEND EVERY WAKING MINUTE ONLINE LEARNINGQQ? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOWQ?!!!!!

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 21-09-07 21:07
I know you have no sense of grammatical functions.
Have a broken caps lock key, and a sleeping disorder.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 21-09-07 21:08
i'm glad that you find me funny.

go hack flog.

Author

spyware

God
Posted on 21-09-07 21:08
[too late, touch James]
I know you are using the "?" and "!" signs and your shift-key excessively. If you are not using shift, you pressed caps which is even worse.

And I don't care when you stop watching lesbian pr0n, or how much you hate school.

[small]
- Carl Sagan

Edited by spyware on 21-09-07 21:09
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 21-09-07 21:09
The Flash wrote:
I know you have no sense of grammatical functions.
Have a broken caps lock key, and a sleeping disorder.

also, the second sentence is in fact a fragment. would you mind telling me where the subject is?

Author

spyware

God
Posted on 21-09-07 21:10
HYPOCRITICAL CUNT (I can use capitals to express my emotion)

[small]
- Carl Sagan
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 21-09-07 21:11
Well the structure is used as an implication to speech.
Such as the pause/continuation.

I don't expect you to grasp it

Of course the line break is used as a continuation that I know you have/haven't got.

If you had the intellect, the subject would be evident.

Edited by on 21-09-07 21:13
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 21-09-07 21:11
wow. i use smilies to further express myself.

:ninja:

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 21-09-07 21:12
The Flash wrote:
Well the structure is used as an implication to speech.
Such as the pause/continuation.

I don't expect you to grasp it

a comma is usually used in that implication.

Author

spyware

God
Posted on 21-09-07 21:14
:ninja: smiley, lets see here.

What does ninja mean?

"Stealer in." Japanese warriors most associated but sadly stereotyped with spying, infiltration and assassination. They became legends in their time, supposedly capable of disappearing into thin air and turning into animals.

Source: www.yorkkarate.co. . .logy/n.htm

Why don't you disappear, or at least vanish in thin air (or transform into the dog you are).

[small]
- Carl Sagan

Edited by spyware on 21-09-07 21:15
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3