Follow us on Twitter!
Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few. - Winston Churchill
Thursday, April 17, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 13
Guests Online: 13
Members Online: 0

Registered Members: 82815
Newest Member: medjiking
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Projects

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Author

RE: HBH NEEDS your help

Your avatar

Posted on 24-09-06 19:26
You don't have to force them, enough people would voluntarily click it to make it profitable.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-09-06 19:31
I know that google has something like that..

that "clicks" program for money... I can safely say that you would be very rich very soon Mr_Cheese. unless... Google hates hackers which is impossible! Because we are its best friend Wink

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-09-06 19:51
yeah do they hate us or they love us?

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-09-06 19:51
Just make a new page on hbh and put the ad there, I bet that most people here would go there.

[edit]

Google hate hackers, they don't allow any site who have their ads to have anything related with hacking or guns or anything else which is illegal.

A swedish site had to take down a forum for n00bs who want help to install netbus Pfft

[/edit]

Edited by on 24-09-06 19:54
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-09-06 20:11
Instead of all of this ad stuff, here are some probable solutions to HBH's money needs.

1.)Exclusive Membership

Exclusive Membership could be the one thing that could raise lots of money. Right now there is only about 100 exclusive members out of 12,000 people. The reason not many people are buying exclusive membership is because they don't really need it. I think that if you are not an exclusive member, you should only be allowed to do the basic missions and a few other missions, and access only parts of the forums. This is kinda like the whole Runescape thing if anyone knows what I'm talking about. You get addicted to the game, and there are so many additional features with exclusive members that you have to buy it. This idea should be encorporated into HBH. With everyone who is an active user buying exclusive membership, HBH would have plenty of money. Also I think the price for exclusive membership should be raised to at least $3.00, dedicated members of HBH would be willing to pay.

2.)Advertising

Not as in HBH getting money for hosting ads, but as in we advertise HBH. HBH should be the first site people come to when they think of hacking, not HTS. HBH is a much better community than HTS with better challenges and admins. This doesnt mean that HBH will have to pay for banners and ads on other sites. I think all members of HBH should be spreading the word to friends through emails, AIM, or just talking to them. I right now, have a lot of people in my school interested in HBH and the word is being spread. So send out those emails, link to HBH on your sites, and spread the word!

-TrueHacker

Edited by on 24-09-06 20:16
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-09-06 20:43
I don't like the idea of having to pay to have any use of HBH, evenryone don't have bank acc's because they are underage.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-09-06 20:46
Yeah I agree, it worth be worth it, but at least half the people here are underage so a lot of them wouldn't be able to pay, even if they were able to, most of them wouldn't have steady income.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-09-06 20:54
You could maybe let people send the money by post, it would be a lot easier for underages to just take some cash and send them by mail.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-09-06 20:56
That is true, but come on 3 dollars a month. I think you could work something out. Also, almost all of your parents should have a paypal account and if they don't ask them to set one up. It takes like 5 min and its really easy.

Also mailing the cash could work out if Mr_Cheese would be willing to do it.

Edited by on 24-09-06 20:57
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-09-06 21:01
its actually cheaper than that is $1.50 a month

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-09-06 21:10
Ya i know, but Im saying that we should raise it to at least $3 maybe $5. People would be willing to pay and itd bring in more money.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-09-06 21:26
yea ur right

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-09-06 21:34
I'd personally donate as much as I could afford, but at the moment I'm inbetween jobs. If HBH needs any support in any other way, I'll gladly oblige to help.

If HBH never returns, then a large piece of everyone that has grown with this site will be issing, and it's only one more win for the man trying to keep us from knowledge that should easily be free to everyone.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-09-06 23:11
Also Mr_Cheese, I have been reading up on page ranks and have figured out how to make HBH get a really high page ranking. That way when someone types in the keyword "Hack" in google hackthissite will not be the first site shown. (I couldnt even find HBH going through all the pages of links with the keyword Hack). From now on, my project will be to get HBH a high page ranking. If anyone else would like to join, there are several good articles on "How to increase you page rank" (GOOGLE IT), and eventually HBH will be even bigger that HTS
Author

What_A_Legend

Active User
Posted on 24-09-06 23:17
all users paying for the se use of the site is not a good idea in my oppinion, as people like me who have no current income cant afford to pay for it even tho it is a low price. And i am a regular user and i owe every thing i know to this site. Grin

i19.photobucket.com/albums/b153/Golden_Lemur/legendsig.png

www.hellboundhackers.org/sig/r/7039.png
what_a_l3g3nd@hotmail.com www.wayneshears.com
Author

Mr_Cheese

Uber Elite
Posted on 24-09-06 23:37
E-Membership isnt paying to use HBH, its just paying a small amount to hlep ut HBH, and in exchange you get a few nifty features that make your HBH life a little more easier and personal.

and in regards to raising the price of EM...i'll give it a good think about and we can discuss it in the EM forum for current members to join in.

and TrueHacker, send me a email about your project and give me a few more details and we'll get to work.

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-09-06 03:22
Anyone else whod like to help me out with making HBH more popular PM me or contact me on msn or aim.

Thanks

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-10-06 22:23
what if, you put an option for donation via credit card like the same way a tshirt would be ordered?

and whats the status on this anyway? whats our goal how far are we from it and how long do we have?
Author

Mr_Cheese

Uber Elite
Posted on 29-10-06 22:31
thanks to previous donations and recent t-shirt sales, we now have enough for 6 - 7 months hosting Smile

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-10-06 01:10
6-7 months will go by pretty quick.
this means HBH needs a way to substantially increase the income its making cus donations probably wont last forever. what kinda stuff could be done aside from things previously stated such as advertising?
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >