Follow us on Twitter!
You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself. - Galileo
Monday, April 21, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 23
Guests Online: 21
Members Online: 2

Registered Members: 82858
Newest Member: alexxkim
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author

RE: ok hear it goes

Your avatar

Posted on 18-04-05 17:17
to yeah,
first try to boot from a boot disk. check it the hard drive is partitioned in ntfs or fat. (this matters) ok ntfs, try to get to the root folder most of the time called winnt. here it goes: C:winnt\system32\config\sam copy the sam file to a foppy disk. then, c:winnt\system32\system. copy the system file to a foppy disk.
you may need pkzip and j@#%e the ripper
Author

RE: hacking

Your avatar

Posted on 29-04-05 06:05
ok,

then what do I do?
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 06-05-05 02:08
I need some help hacking a basic Xanga site through the Guestbook. Any tips or hints that may be able to help me?
Author

madxmodman

Your avatar

Posted on 06-05-05 03:49
Well, teachers don't give out the awnsers, but they will at least give you study material, and where (or how) to find it. Maybe you could give a Google keyword so I/we can find hacking tuts. plz do...

Btw, has anyone heard of Defcon.org?

Smile

Thx.
-madx
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 06-05-05 06:25
There is a lot learning material in this site too. Check articles, there is also links to the other sites, which are full of learning tutorials.
Author

n3w7yp3

Your avatar

Moderate
Posted on 09-05-05 17:06
i gotta agree with everyone else who has posted. just read everything that you can get your hands on and learn a programming language (PERL is a good one). dont feel overwhelmed by the amount of info you'll find when you first start off, just slog through it and after a few months you will be suprised by how much you learned.

madxmodman: DEFCON is a hacker confrence that is held in the USA (Los Vegaas, Nevada) annualy

"Root is a state of mind" -- K0resh
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 17-05-05 23:13
Most people here have posted very very general summaries of things. For example, pwd's being stored in databases. Not always true. Sometimes flat text, sometimes written out to a binary file, sometimes in LDAP.

My suggestion of learning in order-

Learn to use Windows, in and out
Learn Windows networking/printers
Learn basic hardware
Start learning TCP/IP, and specific protocols like ICMP, IGMP, ARP, RARP, and so on
Now get into HTML
Then CSS.. Then XTHML
Then grab some more things like XML/XSLT, SOAP
Now get Javascript, and build on that with VB and VBScript
Don't waste too much time on VB, move on to ASP/ASPX
Now pick up SQL and PHP
Once you have PHP, C syntax is easy but C is much more complex, being a low level language
Spend a good three years to learn the basics of C, if you learn correctly.
Build on that now with JAVA and C# for OOP principles,
Followed with C++. Learn basic ASM, such as XORs, Interrupts, etc.
Then pick up on OS structuring- APIs, Kernels, etc
Now go for BSD. Learn Perl and CShell,, Bash, and J/ZSH Shell Script.
Learn basic System Administration, kernel editing, much more advanced Sysadmin, Regular expressions, Awk, Gawk,
PE vs. Elf
And so on. There's always more to learn. This has just been my chosen path.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 15-06-05 16:45
ok,

then what do I do?

maybe you should ask questions like "how do i learn to get passwords from this ****database running on **** with *** properties ect.." no-one is gonna give you direct answers, were all gonna say LEARN cos we all had to do it. it sounds like you dont really care, who why or what you hack for or what damamge you do so u aint gettin no help from me, find summin you wanna hack for a gd reason ,not jus "oh cos my buddy can do it and i wanna do it too *geeky laugh* " find the operating system of it, the language its written in (ya know php html javascript c c++....) find a known vunerabilty for it and try that out, find source code if you can and experiment. u really gotta learn HTML and PHP and javascript to do the most basic webhacking tasks and MYSQL is a must have for most user/pass logins and forums, guestbooks anything that uses a database on the web really.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 15-06-05 18:13

Xyng wrote:
Google, he's a god if you know how to use it

Yeah I lot of new peopel dont even know to use quotationmarks and such its Incredible try the GOOGLE GUIDE!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2