Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Projects

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Author

Global Warming Virii

Your avatar

Posted on 22-04-11 17:30
Well yesterday i was reading about virus history, pretty interesting, and i had this idea: what if... jeje some one would make a virus that is similar to global warming just to make more conciousness about this. I belive that people learn when they have an experience.
I'm not someone that knows alot of computers and i'm not goin to study programming neither so i'll not write the virus but maybe someone else could.
Author

RE: Global Warming Virii

fuser

Mad User
Posted on 22-04-11 17:58
yeah I have no idea what you're trying to say here.

img.userbarz.com/51/10006.png
img.userbarz.com/146/29144.gif
img.userbarz.com/99/19602.jpg
img.userbarz.com/4/600.png
img.userbarz.com/45/8814.gif
img360.imageshack.us/img360/9231/bfbarlr0.jpg
[url=http://userbarz.com/][img]ht
catinthecpu@hotmail.com
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 22-04-11 18:08
fuser wrote:

Basically:
- People learn from experiences.
- What about a virus that immitates global warming to raise awareness of the problem?
- I can't program, but maybe someone else could create this virus.
Author

ghostraider100

Wiseman
Posted on 22-04-11 18:09
Clearly confusing.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 22-04-11 18:34
Given that this is about as vague as saying "we need to raise awareness of food/buildings/foxes/literally fucking anything"... yes, it is pretty damn confusing. Especially to those with opinions other than the misguided "lol globl warmins bad n we r bad."

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 22-04-11 18:53
Henty wrote:
[quote]fuser wrote:

Basically:
- People learn from experiences.

- What about a virus that immitates global warming to raise awareness of the problem?

ok... lets make a comparison. the pc is the world. global warming is the payload of the virus. people by expiriencing this will "feel" the effects and might encourage them to act.
- I can't program, but maybe someone else could create this virus.

i'm not goin to study computer science... if i was i would spend the time on learning to program, learn about operatins sistems and etc...

Edited by on 22-04-11 19:03
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 22-04-11 19:07
COM wrote:
Especially to those with opinions other than the misguided "lol globl warmins bad n we r bad."

Are you saying that global warming isn't bad, that we aren't the cause of it, that it's not even real, or just that you have other opinions to add?

Hybrid92 wrote:
ok... lets make a comparison. the pc is the world. global warming is the payload of the virus. people by expiriencing this will "feel" the effects and might encourage them to act.

What prompts the virus to deliver the payload? It would make sense for the user to have brought it upon themselves somehow. Also, it would need to give some sort of message to really drive home the fact that it represents global warming, before overheating their computer.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 22-04-11 19:12
What prompts the virus to deliver the payload?

I don't know. I needs some thinking.
Also, it would need to give some sort of message to really drive home the fact that it represents global warming, before overheating their computer.
}
I had an idea for this. Hmm the virus makes a prompt and says that the computer will overheat in 3, 2, 1 and the machines makes wierd noises (its just an idea dont flame..) and then says J/K but global warming is not! jajaja i find it funny too.
Author

ghostraider100

Wiseman
Posted on 22-04-11 19:13
COM wrote:
"lol globl warmins bad n we r bad."

Yes we r very bad and no one is ready to realize their the harness which they r doin to our society.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 22-04-11 19:17
^ reason of the virus
Author

ghostraider100

Wiseman
Posted on 22-04-11 19:25
Hybrid92 wrote:
I had an idea for this. Hmm the virus makes a prompt and says that the computer will overheat in 3, 2, 1 and the machines makes wierd noises (its just an idea dont flame..) and then says J/K but global warming is not! jajaja i find it funny too.

Hmmm... I'm now tryin' to understand(lilbit) what u r sayin'. Well you should try to write this virus using BATCH programming. Its very easy. Download an PDF format from mrcracker.com

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 22-04-11 19:29
I will not write this virus because it will consume many time and i won't dedicate to study computers so i find it a waste of time. I'm just introducing the idea and hope someone will like it and make it real. If someone was to write it i'd like to know Smile

Edited by on 22-04-11 19:31
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 22-04-11 19:31
Henty wrote:
Are you saying that global warming isn't bad, that we aren't the cause of it, that it's not even real, or just that you have other opinions to add?

Yes, that is, to an extent, ever single point there. Oh, except for the last one as I'm not about to descend into the shitfest that is arguing about global warming.

Oh and just in case this wasn't perfectly obvious to people here, which I fear it wasn't; all a virus meant to "enlighten" through experience will do is piss people off and make them mad at those promoting whatever cause was the thought behind it. An idea like this is akin to a Christian committing arson to demonstrate what will happen to your soul if you don't follow their ways. Would you appreciate that message?
So how about just leaving this jawdroppingly awful idea?

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 22-04-11 19:43
Christians belive in something that no one has ever seen.... and still alot of people fall for what they say even tho it might be a lie...
If people get mad about the virus well this just proves humanity is as stupid as stupidity haha.
Was there already a virus that "enlightens" society to prove your point?

Edited by on 22-04-11 19:46
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 22-04-11 19:52
I can't stress enough how wrong COM is, and how real global warming is. People this deluded do more harm than good in sharing their own misinformed opinions.
Don't take it from a random forum user on random website. Do your own research. Climate scientists are the experts, listen to them.

COM wrote:
An idea like this is akin to a Christian committing arson to demonstrate what will happen to your soul if you don't follow their ways. Would you appreciate that message?

Maybe in a world where religion is proven. An actually relevant hyperbole would be a christian stealing all my food to show how the starving kids in Africa feel.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 22-04-11 20:00
Henty wrote:
Don't take it from a random forum user on random website. Do your own research. Climate scientists are the experts, listen to them.

Wholeheartedly agreed.

Author

fuser

Mad User
Posted on 22-04-11 20:05
Hybrid92 wrote:
Christians belive in something that no one has ever seen.... and still alot of people fall for what they say even tho it might be a lie...
If people get mad about the virus well this just proves humanity is as stupid as stupidity haha.
Was there already a virus that "enlightens" society to prove your point?

did you just realized that you just proved your own point with that statement?

img.userbarz.com/51/10006.png
img.userbarz.com/146/29144.gif
img.userbarz.com/99/19602.jpg
img.userbarz.com/4/600.png
img.userbarz.com/45/8814.gif
img360.imageshack.us/img360/9231/bfbarlr0.jpg
[url=http://userbarz.com/][img]ht
catinthecpu@hotmail.com
Author

spyware

God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 23-04-11 03:01
If you aren't convinced global warming is real, go visit a pole (I'd recommend the North Pole).

img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
“Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?” - Ebert
[/s
http://bitsofspy.net
Author

ynori7

God
Posted on 23-04-11 05:35
Henty wrote:

There is evidence to suggest that every 100,000 years or so there is a global climate change like this one, and the last occurrence was about 100,000 years ago, so...

Reference: http://www.epa.go. . .astcc.html
More specifically: http://www.epa.go. . ._fig1.html

Yeah, CO2 levels are higher than they've previously been, but the temperature isn't out of the ordinary if you look at previous climate events.

halls-of-valhalla.org/images/affiliateLogo.png voodoorage.halls-of-valhalla.org/images/smallLogo.png
i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/ynori77/archenemysig1.jpg
ynori7 http://halls-of-valhalla.org
Author

spyware

God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 23-04-11 06:10
I can't believe I haven't corrected OP on this yet: virus has no plural.

img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
“Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?” - Ebert
[/s
http://bitsofspy.net
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >