Follow us on Twitter!
It is the path of least resistance that makes rivers and men crooked. - Bj Palmer
Friday, April 18, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 26
Guests Online: 22
Members Online: 4

Registered Members: 82824
Newest Member: devilslegion
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Author

RE: Blowing a computers power supply remotely.

Your avatar

Posted on 30-08-08 10:44
@emo: a little late in this but as i know it was said before that it is highly unlikely that software is going to interfere with the hardware except for the case of the bios. to kill someone's hardware, you would have to know the hardware language, and unless you know binary, hex, ABEL, VHDL, and Verilog...just go ahead and hang up your hopes of killing a computer's hardware remotely or locally, as you have to go and flash the ROM on these chips......so there is my two cents..

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-08-08 15:35
moshbat wrote:
Ruckus wrote:
@emo: a little late in this but as i know it was said before that it is highly unlikely that software is going to interfere with the hardware except for the case of the bios. to kill someone's hardware, you would have to know the hardware language, and unless you know binary, hex, ABEL, VHDL, and Verilog...just go ahead and hang up your hopes of killing a computer's hardware remotely or locally, as you have to go and flash the ROM on these chips......so there is my two cents..

Stop necroing. I really don't care about your single Great British penny.

so sorry to offend.....no not really....no one explained why its was it couldnt be done. you went with with your usual response of google it. do me a favor and use something more creative in your next round of insults, im getting tired of your 3 grade level remarks.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-08-08 15:39
Ruckus wrote:
moshbat wrote:
Stop necroing. I really don't care about your single Great British penny.

so sorry to offend.....no not really....no one explained why its was it couldnt be done. you went with with your usual response of google it. do me a favor and use something more creative in your next round of insults, im getting tired of your 3 grade level remarks.

The thread was dead and forgotten... so, it doesn't matter what was or wasn't explained in it. He didn't insult you in any real way; he simply told you to stop reviving dead threads.

So, just shut up and leave the thread dead.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3