Follow us on Twitter!
Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few. - Winston Churchill
Friday, April 25, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 25
Guests Online: 24
Members Online: 1

Registered Members: 82908
Newest Member: krishna7799
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Challenges | Basic

Author

basic 5. keh

Your avatar

Posted on 20-05-05 11:53
ive looked through the other thread but it doesnt answer my question which is: what is the objective? i dont want to know HOW to do the challenge i want to know WHAT i gotta do. do i have to fund a valid email, or all the emails stored, or a userPfftass combo? i know * is the wildcard ect...it would just help if i knew what i have to do. i think i only have to put one solution in one box...

Edited by rex_mundi on 25-03-13 20:05
Author

RE: basic 5. keh?

Your avatar

Posted on 20-05-05 14:54
shadow, You're looking for the entry into the top field that that works. You can test your solution with the top button. The bottom field and button are there so that you can test your format for the email addy. You can solve it using just the top field, but the bottom is quite useful along the way.

That help?

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 22-05-05 21:17
right....so to see if i have the format ect..rite i use the bottom feild. then i use that format to find the olution for the top feild which is the solution feild? i think i get this now....off i go....

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-05-05 19:47
guys i just want the answer now ive been working on this for like 10 weeks now and still can't figure it out either take the time and detail explain me the right way or private message me the answer
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-05-05 20:02
stupidskater18 wrote:
guys i just want the answer now ive been working on this for like 10 weeks now and still can't figure it out either take the time and detail explain me the right way or private message me the answer

No one is going to tell you the answer. You have to use logic to solve this challenge.