Follow us on Twitter!
Your life is ending one minute at a time. If you were to die tomorrow, what would you do today?
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 29
Guests Online: 23
TeamSpeak Online : 5 Members Online: 6

Registered Members: 88008
Newest Member: crackthis
Latest Articles
Our sponsor needs your help!


One of our sponsors needs your help, http://www.virginmediabusiness.co.uk/pitch-to-rich/grow/krystal-hosting/
Go check out their video and Don't forget to vote !


~ Thanks for your help
HBH
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Author

RE: Back to school soon, any programs recommended for flash drive?


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 27-08-08 11:03
K_I_N_G wrote:
Moshbat, before you were pissing me off but I've come too an understanding. I've seen pics of you, your just a scrawny little kid. You talk shit in rl, you get your teeth knocked out. Hence why you talk shit here, cuz you can get away with it. Your just a lil b***h actin like you got a pair. You annoy the f**k out of people, I' am guessin you just got smacked around one too many times for your lunch money. Your one of those lil emo kids with long hair and a cocky attitude, man you just like a hundred other emo kids runnin around here. Lil b***h's like you come off an assembly line, so when somebody finally puts you out of your ever-lovin misery, nobody is gonna give a fuck cuz its just another lil emo jackass. This isnt a flame man, just tellin you what you already know.
Have a nice day, faggot.


Well done on being a shallow cockfuck and judging him by appearance, because we all know that that's what counts. I'd also suggest you check up some on emos.

It might come as an interesting revelation to you, but here's a closer look on why he says what he says:
a ) Because as you said, he can get away with it. You say that like it's a bad thing however and I can't understand why. There's this thing called freedom of speech where he has the right to express himself as he sees fit and this is particularly strong on the internet, that's one of the reasons the internet is so great. But I assume freedom, diversity and the right to an opinion is considered horrible things by fuckwits like you.
b ) He's right

Oh and I suggest that if you're going to swear, do it instead of censoring yourself. People know what you want to say anyway and you just end up looking like an idiotic pussy who's too indecisive to know what to do. If you're for swearing: do it, if you're against it: don't.


Author

RE: Back to school soon, any programs recommended for flash drive?


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 27-08-08 11:29
Incidentally....

Why does anyone care about roms????


That aside, king, GTFO, free speech is free speech and belittle mosh all you want, try lining your profile up next to his you'll get the picture.


Author

RE: Back to school soon, any programs recommended for flash drive?


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 27-08-08 12:18
COM wrote:

a ) Because as you said, he can get away with it. You say that like it's a bad thing however and I can't understand why. There's this thing called freedom of speech where he has the right to express himself as he sees fit and this is particularly strong on the internet, that's one of the reasons the internet is so great. But I assume freedom, diversity and the right to an opinion is considered horrible things by fuckwits like you.


Understand this, pussy's poppin off at the mouth as if they'll ever become more than cock-sucking faggots tend too get their heads knocked in. Now seeing how its through a computer the people he's insulted cant beat his ass for it (as is the natural order of life, the strong survive, faggots die). Just because he cant get his ass kicked doesnt mean he can start actin like he's got a pair, cuz when it comes down too it he's still just a lil bitch who needs too watch how the fuck he's talkin.

moshbat wrote:

Not a flame, eh? I already know that stuff? Why would I know stuff that is so incorrect I pissed myself reading the bile you called a post?

Spyware sends his wishes of your death by castration.
Please, spare us the lovely rants you no doubt have in store, we would like to be able to breathe when reading forum posts.
Have a nice day getting things wrong.
Lots of love,
MoshBat, xx

p.s. Just fucking die.



Just more proof he's a pussy, "I pissed myself reading the bile you called a post".
Point being, he's weak and would never annoy somebody like that who was standing right in front of him. He's a coward, and I show no respect too pussy's like that.
Spyware...hmm...sounds familiar...he your boyfriend? Haha, I have no doubt that he is just like you, a coward and a little girl.

jjbutler88 wrote:

That aside, king, GTFO, free speech is free speech and belittle mosh all you want, try lining your profile up next to his you'll get the picture.


So now after all the posts I've read about points not meaning shit, your gonna try and say some shit like that? Man you cant even address me with such a weak insult.

So what, you ass-wipes want a fuckin war on your hands? Shit, I' am down if you bitches wanna step.





Edited by on 27-08-08 12:20
Author

RE: Back to school soon, any programs recommended for flash drive?


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 27-08-08 12:30
*sharp realizes he never looked at the pictures thread* I'll check that out and come back here in a while to see where this has went.


Author

RE: Back to school soon, any programs recommended for flash drive?


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 27-08-08 12:44
chronicburst wrote:
<snip>I like vulgarity cuz it makes me feel like a big boy.</snip>

Just because I can google project 64 roms and come up with like emuparadise and shit doesnt mean you should, still, be and ass hole. But yet again you are you.


So... the question was if I have a problem. No, I don't have a problem; I spoke my mind because you put your personal shit in someone else's thread in an attempt to drag it OT. Quit being lazy and make your own thread if you expect a real response.

Just because you can Google... like everyone else does... like I do to find working NDS roms... yeah, that's too much work for someone who's too lazy to make their own thread.

You are right... I am me. That isn't going to change, so get used to it. Stay on-topic, or shut the fuck up.


Author

RE: Back to school soon, any programs recommended for flash drive?


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 27-08-08 13:05
K_I_N_G wrote:
Shit, I' am down if you bitches wanna step.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also, I wasnt talking about challenge points. Mosh is an em, so he is helping to pay for hosting. Mosh has written useful articles, not just 'how to torrent' (really, who approved that??). Above all, mosh doesnt think hes black.....

athleet.t35.com/fail.gif




Edited by on 27-08-08 13:06
Author

RE: Back to school soon, any programs recommended for flash drive?


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 27-08-08 13:37
jjbutler88 wrote:
K_I_N_G wrote:
Shit, I' am down if you bitches wanna step.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also, I wasnt talking about challenge points. Mosh is an em, so he is helping to pay for hosting. Mosh has written useful articles, not just 'how to torrent' (really, who approved that??). Above all, mosh doesnt think hes black.....


I have not said I've done more for the site, doesn't matter if he's god in the flesh, being a dick is inexcusable no matter what you've done or do.
The article I wrote wasnt for the site, I've explained this a hundred times already. I simply set it up so I can send the link too others, much easier than explaining A HUNDRED FUCKING TIMES like I have to now.
I dont think I' am black, born in a broke down place and since then I've gotten out. My bad if anger sometimes brings out my old speech patterns, but damn thats a bit racist. I speak different and therefor you judge me...fuck you.


Author

RE: Back to school soon, any programs recommended for flash drive?


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 27-08-08 13:52
And you're not judging mosh? You dont know him, hes probably only being harsh to you because you've shown him such a lack of respect in the past.

That article would have been better hosted yourself if you really have that many people asking you 'how can I torrent stuff'. Google would have been a start, here people already know, hence the 86% poor rating.


Author

RE: Back to school soon, any programs recommended for flash drive?


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 27-08-08 13:55
K_I_N_G wrote:
I have not said I've done more for the site, doesn't matter if he's god in the flesh, being a dick is inexcusable no matter what you've done or do.

...

I dont think I' am black, born in a broke down place and since then I've gotten out. My bad if anger sometimes brings out my old speech patterns, but damn thats a bit racist. I speak different and therefor you judge me...fuck you.

Upsetting when people judge you by such things as speech or looks isn't it? Glad you set an example and didn't do the same to start with, else we'd have a well polished contradiction in your self centered thoughts.
However, I think many will agree, just being a dick is really inexcusable, good thing that it was you who said that and we can blindly trust that you wouldn't do anything so hypocritical as being one too, right? Because if it wasn't special little you I'd damn well mistake your poorly written insults and lack of any reasonable sense to your arguments for being a dick.


Author

RE: Back to school soon, any programs recommended for flash drive?


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 27-08-08 14:07
jjbutler88 wrote:
And you're not judging mosh? You dont know him, hes probably only being harsh to you because you've shown him such a lack of respect in the past.

That article would have been better hosted yourself if you really have that many people asking you 'how can I torrent stuff'. Google would have been a start, here people already know, hence the 86% poor rating.


COM wrote:
Upsetting when people judge you by such things as speech or looks isn't it? Glad you set an example and didn't do the same to start with, else we'd have a well polished contradiction in your self centered thoughts.
However, I think many will agree, just being a dick is really inexcusable, good thing that it was you who said that and we can blindly trust that you wouldn't do anything so hypocritical as being one too, right? Because if it wasn't special little you I'd damn well mistake your poorly written insults and lack of any reasonable sense to your arguments for being a dick.



He flames people for asking questions that are vague, ridiculous, or for generally not making sense. Seems a lot of people do this but I see it as a pointless thing too do, you go lookin for a fight and you'll find one and the person asking the question walks away with nothing but a hot head. Its completely ridiculous to do such a thing (IMO) so I fight fire with fire. I disrespect him the same as he does to others. Understand that I do not mean harm by such means but rather peace. Although I wouldnt expect many too understand I hope somebody can see sense in my (for lack of a better term) madness.

As for my article, well whats done is done and I dont care enough too fix it.

EDIT:

So with that, sorry Mosh, Spyware, or any others intending on picking a fight with me but I' am done for now. Sorry too disappoint but I tire of such rivalries.





Edited by on 27-08-08 14:10
Author

RE: Back to school soon, any programs recommended for flash drive?


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 27-08-08 14:14
Fire will burn you, use water.


Author

RE: Back to school soon, any programs recommended for flash drive?

hellboundhackersok
Member



Posts: 353
Location:
Joined: 20.09.07
Rank:
Moderate
Warn Level: 95
Posted on 27-08-08 14:17
Yeah... um the 404!!! original topic "going back to school any programs rec for flash drive" is no longer here.

Admin's please.. close this. :angry:




i.imgur.com/qBWHo0R.png
Author

RE: Back to school soon, any programs recommended for flash drive?


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 27-08-08 14:34
K_I_N_G wrote:
He flames people for asking questions that are vague, ridiculous, or for generally not making sense. Seems a lot of people do this but I see it as a pointless thing too do, you go lookin for a fight and you'll find one and the person asking the question walks away with nothing but a hot head. Its completely ridiculous to do such a thing (IMO) so I fight fire with fire. I disrespect him the same as he does to others.


So, you fault the people that respond that way to the poster for those reasons, not the poster that didn't take enough time to make his/her question more "correct"? There is a right and wrong way to ask a question and, if you don't put a lot of effort into asking it, then don't expect a lot of (if any) effort when people answer it.

Is it disrespectful? It could be at times... but, then again, you have to earn respect. If you conduct yourself in a way that is sensible and beneficial to the community, then you will earn that respect. Pay attention to how people ask questions in the forums... the ones that actually get meaningful answers from those same people that "disrespect" the lazy ones. Best way to learn is to emulate / imitate.


Author

RE: Back to school soon, any programs recommended for flash drive?


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 27-08-08 14:37
lol, man they should sticky this thread. Rename it to "Dont let threads stray this far or they'll be locked".


Author

RE: Back to school soon, any programs recommended for flash drive?


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 27-08-08 15:32
K_I_N_G wrote:
Spyware...hmm...sounds familiar...he your boyfriend? Haha, I have no doubt that he is just like you, a coward and a little girl.


www.zwani.com/graphics/insults/images/111.gif

You insult Spyware, you insult all of us.

One for all and all for one, we are HBH and we stand together.




Edited by on 27-08-08 15:34
Author

RE: Back to school soon, any programs recommended for flash drive?

yours31f
Member



Posts: 1678
Location: Dallas Texas
Joined: 27.04.07
Rank:
Elite
Posted on 27-08-08 15:53
@a7x2thedeath

I almost feel bad for you, you know being flamed constantly and having your retarded quote put in peoples sigs, i mean wow, why are you still here,

again i almost feel bad for you, ...





... almost.


Debugging is what programmers do to beta software to make it take up more room on your hard drive if it is running too efficiently.


img259.imageshack.us/img259/3713/sigr.png

yours31f@live.com yours31f@yahoo.com rpwd.info
Author

RE: Back to school soon, any programs recommended for flash drive?

fuser
Member



Posts: 960
Location: in front of a computer (duh)
Joined: 05.04.07
Rank:
Mad User
Posted on 27-08-08 18:08
People, as much as fun it is reading all the flames, it's hardly productive for this site, and newcomers might think that this site is filled mainly with egoists and jerks.


img.userbarz.com/51/10006.png
img.userbarz.com/146/29144.gif
img.userbarz.com/99/19602.jpg
img.userbarz.com/4/600.png
img.userbarz.com/45/8814.gif
img360.imageshack.us/img360/9231/bfbarlr0.jpg
[url=http://userbarz.com/][img]ht
catinthecpu@hotmail.com
Author

RE: Back to school soon, any programs recommended for flash drive?


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 27-08-08 18:53
fuser wrote:
People, as much as fun it is reading all the flames, it's hardly productive for this site, and newcomers might think that this site is filled mainly with egoists and jerks.


... Which would be a horrible assumption, considering that it is actually filled with morons and retards.


Author

RE: Back to school soon, any programs recommended for flash drive?

Futility
Member



Posts: 732
Location: USA
Joined: 17.12.07
Rank:
God
Posted on 27-08-08 21:24
moshbat wrote:
I also coded a challenge for this site. So until you manage to do something productive, **** off.

(I * out the swear, because cuss words are naughty.)

He has been plenty productive. Haven't you seen all those sigs he's made for other people. That must have taken a ton of effort, especially considering they're all pretty much the same.

He's also been very helpful to this community. What with pissing off the veterans and helping the skids grow into... bigger skids. This guy is great!

The sheer thought that you would dare insult someone this helpful is beyond me. People like you are the reason this site is failing. People that dare to speak their minds, rather than hacking hotmail for other people because their 16 year old girlfriend might be talking to someone he doesn't like. Why can't you just be nice to everyone, even if they are an idiot? (which no one is, because that would be mean) And what's more, I bet you're the kind of person that doesn't like rainbows. What's wrong with you?

Oh, and jujitsu is gay. I bet him and his age advantage would easily kill you, you insolent child. Have a nice day.


i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh11/zanimabean/Zim.png
Futility91@hotmail.com Futility91
Author

RE: Back to school soon, any programs recommended for flash drive?


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 27-08-08 23:24
This is the perfect example of a hijacked thread. I wouldnt really care if an admin even locks it. This is what happens when you put a mix of keyboard warriors together. The only real person on this site that I enjoy seeing is Spyware.

Well, whatever, enjoy the flaming and all, have fun.
Thread is done being used for its original intent.


Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >