Follow us on Twitter!
You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself. - Galileo
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 32
Guests Online: 27
Members Online: 5

Registered Members: 82903
Newest Member: Piriformis
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | General | Introductions

Author

Apophis

Your avatar

Posted on 04-10-09 20:28
Hello HBH. I'm Apophis as you (hopefully) have noticed. I'm a senior in high school in central United States. I joined HBH a few days ago and I've been browsing the forums and articles, and I thought I ought to properly introduce myself since I intend to join the community.

1) What languages do you speak?
I only speak English, but I suppose I could include programming languages here as well. I "speak" C/C++, Java, and a little python.

2) How did you find the site?
HTS. I liked the idea of HTS, but I didn't like their community. My hope is that HBH proves to be better.

3) What made you want to learn how to hack? &&
5) How long have you been interested in computers? What keeps you interested in them?

Computers fascinate me; they always have. I love programming, and I love logic. Computers are the one world where logic is law.

4) What do you want to learn?
I want to learn whatever I can, but I have no specific goals. I hope to hone my programming skills over the next few years. Once I'm finished with high school I plan to go to university to study computer science.

I feel like it would be awkward to just end the introduction there, so I'll leave it with a conclusory note. I'm happy to join the community, and if anybody has any questions about my introduction here, feel free to ask.
Author

RE: Apophis

chess_rock

Apprentice
Posted on 04-10-09 20:54
I have no questions to ask, but i have a nice, warm and sexy "Hello, welcome to HBH" for you Wink
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 05-10-09 03:12
I also found this site through HTS. I like these missions a lot more than HTS's. I was also pissed to find that HTS's answers are all over YouTube. So I decided to join HBH, and have been happy ever since.

Author

stealth-

Mad User
Posted on 05-10-09 03:26
Hi Smile
Welcome to HBH

<Insert some witty greeting here>

The irony of man's condition is that the deepest need is to be free of the anxiety of death and annihilation; but it is life itself which awakens it, and so we must shrink from being fully alive.
http://www.stealt. . .

Edited by stealth- on 05-10-09 03:27
http://www.stealth-x.com
Author

ynori7

God
Posted on 05-10-09 03:39
A decent intro. Welcome to HBH.

halls-of-valhalla.org/images/affiliateLogo.png voodoorage.halls-of-valhalla.org/images/smallLogo.png
i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/ynori77/archenemysig1.jpg
ynori7 http://halls-of-valhalla.org
Author

Futility

God
Posted on 05-10-09 12:39
Apophis wrote:
Hello HBH. I'm Apophis as you (hopefully) have noticed. I'm a senior in high school in central United States.

North(y), south(y), or just plain central? I only ask because I just so happen to be in a (very) similar circumstance, being 18 years of age and residing in Chicago.

Other than that, welcome. I see you've already taken it unto yourself to try and change things around here that you don't like, and for that I applaud you. We don't have enough members who care and are willing to argue their point so it's always nice to see someone who is.

i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh11/zanimabean/Zim.png
Futility91@hotmail.com Futility91
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 05-10-09 13:11
img407.imageshack.us/img407/6032/ohhii.jpg

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 05-10-09 16:26
Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 05-10-09 17:45
Am I the only one to have noticed that he numbered the points. 1,2,3,5,4?? Or the just the only one to say so?

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 05-10-09 18:00
SaMTHG wrote:
Am I the only one to have noticed that he numbered the points. 1,2,3,5,4?? Or the just the only one to say so?

You're the only one to have missed the "&&".