Follow us on Twitter!
Things are more like they are now than they have ever been before. - Dwight D. Eisenhower
Friday, April 18, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 27
Guests Online: 22
Members Online: 5

Registered Members: 82829
Newest Member: mmoclauq
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Author

RE: Anyone else fucking sick you fucking idiots on this

Your avatar

Posted on 20-10-05 22:37
here you guys gota chill out. speccially you jrob. you come on to a website called hellboundhackers and expect you to be greeted nicely after downing hackers. and scankyfrank i think every1 has a right to be proud of their nationality. its not like ooo the scottish are better than the spainish or anything its just wat your apart of. like this website. we are all a part of it. and i feel proud.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 20-10-05 22:53
Neoquesty wrote:
here you guys gota chill out. speccially you jrob. you come on to a website called hellboundhackers and expect you to be greeted nicely after downing hackers. and scankyfrank i think every1 has a right to be proud of their nationality. its not like ooo the scottish are better than the spainish or anything its just wat your apart of. like this website. we are all a part of it. and i feel proud.

hmmm... i would say that i am proud too be part of HBH - because i worked for it. But i think your missing my point. I never said that people didn't have a right to be proud, i just said it was stupid to be. Your born with your nationality just like your born with you gender and theres nothing you can do about either so why be proud. If i went about saying i was proud of my gender most people would call me a sexist prick. I just dont see the point in being proud of my nationality.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 20-10-05 23:10
Now this may sound stupid, and may make no sens whatsoever.

In my opinion, being proud of your nationality is stupid. Being proud of your heritage is not.

Because I think nationality is stupid. Everyone is the same, no matter where they come from. Saying otherwise generally results in racism. But you heritage is what makes you an individual.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 21-10-05 00:34
BobbyB wrote:
Now this may sound stupid, and may make no sens whatsoever.

In my opinion, being proud of your nationality is stupid. Being proud of your heritage is not.

Because I think nationality is stupid. Everyone is the same, no matter where they come from. Saying otherwise generally results in racism. But you heritage is what makes you an individual.

ok thats exactly what i mean! and it doesn't sound stupid. Smile

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 21-10-05 19:21
well yes that sounds better. i now no what ur gettin at.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-10-05 06:18
I am american, hate g.w bush, gus a fag if you ask me. all I have to say is, you come to my country, learn my damn language! lol. (Not bashing no one just gets me pissy when someone is like, "espanole?" and im like "NO" lol)

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-10-05 02:42
Omnipresence will you please fuck me?

Author

knutrainer

Apprentice
Posted on 30-10-05 03:06
Alot of people say they hate bush where I live. Most people are democrat in my town. But alot when asked why they hate bush say because of the war or gas prices or the economy or whatever . But he is only one man and he isn't solely responsible for every damn thing wrong in this country. Its is one hell of a job to be president as I can only imagine, he doesn't need people riding his saying he is doing a bad job, what he needs are solutions.

img389.imageshack.us/img389/974/knu5ui1ja.jpg
~PM me if you need help or instant message me.

knutrainer@gmail.com
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-10-05 04:12
i know this was from a while back but i have to say something.
scankyfrank wrote:
Also why the fuck are guns legal?! American has more gun crime that the whole of europe!!!

actually the places where theres the most gun crime is where its outlawed (which is in a lot of places). cause then only the criminals have guns and the law abiding ppl can't have them. so really outlawing guns is preventing people from defending themselves against criminals who have guns anyway. Smile
by the way is this a government forum or a hacking forum?!

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-10-05 05:01
Yeah, the HBH mods suck. No offense, but they suck. Hard cock. Sorry Smile

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-10-05 05:12
but then, without them we wouldn't even HAVE hellboundhackers....

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-10-05 06:24
I dont think it matters what the fuck we are. i just figured that we were going after the same goals and are grown up enough to stay away from the shitty low blows that i've been seeing in this whole forum. Also, why does it seem like the whole world is against America? how can you take what you see on TV about america and apply it to each and every american? Is every person from Europe the same? then why should we be?
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-10-05 16:14
RedCell wrote:
I dont think it matters what the fuck we are. i just figured that we were going after the same goals and are grown up enough to stay away from the shitty low blows that i've been seeing in this whole forum. Also, why does it seem like the whole world is against America? how can you take what you see on TV about america and apply it to each and every american? Is every person from Europe the same? then why should we be?

I think i love you.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-10-05 17:07
but over half of you are. half of you voted bush in! im not saying any of you guys are like that but do u seee were we r comin from?

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 31-10-05 20:09
$me didnt vote bush. Didnt vote.
14 years old.
+
voting
!=
legal.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 31-10-05 23:54
a ha. forgot Most of us are under the voting age. sorry all. well lets just hope our genaration can pick better presidents eh?if.....we havnt already blown ourselfs up.

Author

shade

Your avatar

Posted on 18-11-05 20:34
well, here's my oppinion...
i think it doesn't matter what country u r from, or what is the general thought about that 1 it's important how U are and not how "people say" most of u'r nationality r.
it doesn't matter wether u'r german, from iraq etc. or anthing else.

My point is that only THAT person is important, and not all the trashes that lie next 2 it.
So what if it lives in trash(4 ex.). maybe it's not theyre choice, maybe they love it, who cares about all of this if that person is nice. Don't look at the trash the same as women look at sizes( lol ). look at the person's soul and character.

P.S.: of course the thing that every1 wants 2 underline here (something that i also noticed) is that Americans think they are more supperior than the other( bush~=Stalin {I think=-}), and start wars not 4 the world's sake ( as they say) but 4 the Americans' sake. that's why they made the Golf War, they needed oil supplies, not that they gave a shit about World peace and other stuff.

THEY R ADDICTED IN WORLD DOMINATION.

that is what The New World Order was about... i think... "Uniting all the world, making it much more safe. We should be just one nation..."... yeah under American rulles !! (Booooo!).

And btw i think Bush is an Alien among with all the american leaders...
i donna want 2 enter in details about that coz they might wanna kill me afterwards Pfft

americans are a perfect example of Script kiddies in real life... LOL.
They didn't invent no shit. they just take an invention 2 america and then brainwash all the world so that we think it is theyre invention.

Our generation must stop that from happening or the americans will rule the world and ensclave US (lol) all!!

beware coz i am not speakin nonsence.

i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/dpgraphics/Skiddies.png[/center]
<?php getenv ( 'REMOTE_ADDR' ); ?>
imtheshade
Author

shade

Your avatar

Posted on 18-11-05 20:37
oh, and i wanna ask Mr. Cheese 2 close this thread coz we will have WW3 started from HBH. ( maybe becoz of me lol Pfft)

i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/dpgraphics/Skiddies.png[/center]
<?php getenv ( 'REMOTE_ADDR' ); ?>
imtheshade
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 18-11-05 22:41
shade wrote:
oh, and i wanna ask Mr. Cheese 2 close this thread coz we will have WW3 started from HBH. ( maybe becoz of me lol Pfft)

yeah, i was just thinking that when i saw someone had replied to this thread. i though "fuck sake are people still ranting on about this Angry" but, yeah, anyway i'll close it.Wink

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3