Follow us on Twitter!
It is never to LATE to become what you never WERE.
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 27
Guests Online: 26
Members Online: 1

Registered Members: 82904
Newest Member: jamessmith123
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Author

Anyone else fucking sick you fucking idiots on this

Your avatar

Posted on 03-06-05 15:12
All I heard is fucking hack microsoft (shit) and get passwords. What are these people on. I'm not a "hacker" I'm a webdesigner and this forum does help me for learning how to secure my site. But come on, do you really think if you write "I want to get hacks and usernames and password" that someone is going to magically say this is how you do it. Are you fucking stupid or just American. Come on. Please tell me there's other people out there who share my views of this subject. So anyway to my question, please can you give me links to some h4x0r 1337 progz. Wink. Before you reply read this, the last thing was taking the fucking piss.

thanks Smile
Author

RE: i dun fuckin' give a shit

Your avatar

Posted on 03-06-05 15:28
www.googleityoumoron.com/
Author

RE: Anyone else fucking sick you fucking idiots on this

Your avatar

Posted on 03-06-05 15:32
I didn't ask for hacks or anything. I ask an opinion of people and that's mainly the whole point of forums. You twat, read next time if you have enogh intelligence to read what I'm writing the now. Yer maw.

Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 03-06-05 16:02
I agree with both of you, word.

Author

Mr_Cheese

Uber Elite
Posted on 03-06-05 17:11
jrob wrote:
Are you fucking stupid or just American.

LOL

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 03-06-05 17:21
Are you fucking stupid or just American.

Yes, i am American, got a problem with that? Grr! I may not like where i am, but i am here...

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 03-06-05 17:46
Yes

Edited by on 03-06-05 18:55
Author

n3w7yp3

Your avatar

Moderate
Posted on 03-06-05 20:10
hey, i'm American as well. but that does not mean that i support george bush (i don't) , or that i support the War (i also do not support that).

but i agree with what you said about the skiddies Wink

"Root is a state of mind" -- K0resh
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 04-06-05 00:12
I sense this this is going to turn into an america bashing thread so i might aswell contribute. I dont hate americans; i just dont like some of there attitudes. Like the whole "Im a real american" thing. The truth is that many americans aren't, the Government has driving the whole "real american" thing into peoples minds so that people dont support anything they dont like, for example "real americans dont support commies". The truth is that many americans are just europeans ( so techniqually i'm slagging them aswell). Also why the fuck are guns legal?! American has more gun crime that the whole of europe!!! I'm not saying that anyone here is one of these kinda people, I'm just saying how America looks too many other countries. anyway, thats my rant over.

Edited by on 04-06-05 00:15
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 04-06-05 00:51
scanky, that is my saying, lol. thief
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 04-06-05 00:55
well maybe if you didn't give you dog a girls name i wouldn't of had to use your sayings.... "me no speaka la english" Pfft.

Author

Mr_Cheese

Uber Elite
Posted on 04-06-05 00:57
scankyfrank wrote:
Also why the fuck are guns legal?! American has more gun crime that the whole of europe!!!

True, but what you forget is the population ratio. America has a greater population than the whole of europe

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 04-06-05 01:00
Yeah i understand were your coming from but i got these statistics from the TV so it must be true Wink. no the statistics that i used takes into account the poopulation difference.

EDIT: i found a typo but i'm leaving it because its funny... try and spot it.

Edited by on 04-06-05 01:02
Author

RE: Whatever the title was.

Your avatar

Posted on 04-06-05 01:47
Hehe, you should not get online if you are not prepared for the braindead masses. Oh, and about America... I used to be annoyed with the country too, but then I realized that everywhere you go has some wisdom and more than plenty of fools.

Edited by on 04-06-05 01:51
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 04-06-05 03:26
scankyfrank wrote:
EDIT: i found a typo but i'm leaving it because its funny... try and spot it.

Nice typo Wink

Anyways, I'm American and damn proud of it.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 04-06-05 20:02
lol, i know your joking but how can people be proud of there nationality? Nationality is like race; you dont get to choose or work hard for your nationality or race so what is there to be proud of? being nationalistic is very simular to racist in my books.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 04-06-05 22:28
scankyfrank wrote:
lol, i know your joking but how can people be proud of there nationality? Nationality is like race; you dont get to choose or work hard for your nationality or race so what is there to be proud of? being nationalistic is very simular to racist in my books.
I'm just proud of who I am. If I was Scottish, then I'd be damn proud of it too.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 15-06-05 16:33
im not really a hacker either, the only sites i hack are the ones like this, i mean whats the point in hacking everything you see? i think its fun to learn how to hack (im technically minded) and im a web programmer too so its usefull to make more secure scripts and sites by thinking as a hacker would and looking for holes in my own work and fixing them. the people that really annoy me are the ones that hack for no reason...hacking should be a tool to use for the good side of things, like hacktivism, eg defacing sites which promote things you strongly oppose, (like the war in iraq, hunting, fur trade, animal testing ect...) if youve got the power u should be responsible enough to use it properly.

(btw not saying any of u guys are peo0ple that jus hack anything and everything ya see, just saying...)

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 15-06-05 17:45
Don't confuse script kiddies with the ones that "Hack to learn and for the challenge".

big differenceWink

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 15-06-05 18:03
Don't confuse script kiddies with the ones that "Hack to learn and for the challenge".

big differenceWink

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >