Follow us on Twitter!
Society leans ever heavily on computers, if you have the power to take out computers you can take out society. - cubeman372
Friday, April 18, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 26
Guests Online: 25
Members Online: 1

Registered Members: 82828
Newest Member: uberscon
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | General | Introductions

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Author

133ch11f3

Your avatar

Posted on 07-04-09 20:57
Hey there! Grin
I'm 113ch11f3 here, but my real name is douglas. I'm a brazilian newbie really wanting to improve my skills at hacking. I have realized that being polite and writing with correct grammar is fundamental here, so sorry if i don't write perfectly... i'm really trying to...

I know the basics from most of the programming languages out there: SQL, ASP, C/C++/C#, Visual Basic 6.0, VB 2005/2008, javascript, css, html, xhtml, php, pascal, python, xml ... I'm missing lots of them, but these are the ones i remember, hehe... but i'm not a pro in any of them... just wanted to choose one, but i like them all

I'm studying computer's engineering in university, but i'm just a freshman. Started this year.

My objectives in this community are improving my white-hat hacking abilities and making good friends willing to share information and have a good time.

My e-mail is leechlife@ymail.com, anything you feel like, you can contact me Smile

anyway... just wanted to say hi and introduce myself nicely, lol
Author

RE: 133ch11f3

Your avatar

Posted on 07-04-09 21:07
Again, HTML is not really a programming language...

Welcome to your new home man! Smile

Author

yours31f

Elite
Posted on 07-04-09 21:10
Welcome. Feel free to PM me with any specific questions you may have.

@mosh: what's with these intros today?

Debugging is what programmers do to beta software to make it take up more room on your hard drive if it is running too efficiently.

img259.imageshack.us/img259/3713/sigr.png

yours31f@live.com yours31f@yahoo.com rpwd.info
Author

spyware

God
Warn Level: 90
Don't be a "white-hat". Instead, create your own set of ethical rules to live by.

Welcome to HBH.

img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
“Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?” - Ebert
[/s
http://bitsofspy.net
Author

Your avatar

MoshBat wrote:
Welcome...

And five threads in the top X threads on introductions?
Oh shit.

Thanks! It's a good thing though, since it means the community is growing

Cyph3rHell wrote:
Again, HTML is not really a programming language...

Welcome to your new home man! Smile

Thank you Smile I hope this becomes my new home fast, because im enjoying it a lot already

Edited by on 07-04-09 21:20
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-04-09 21:14
Used newbie instead of n00b or the likes, like it.
Quite a couple what you listed I wouldn't call programming languages, but good on ya that you've dabbled in so much, now try choosing.
My objectives in this community are improving my white-hat hacking abilities

Bullshit way to say it, don't try to act nice by appending "white-hat" in front of the word "hacking" because in this case it doesn't make sense. You can't be here to learn to improve your "white-hat hacking abilities" because all you can improve are your hacking abilities. How you then use it is entirely up to you and not something you'll be attaining from the community since only you will decide what you wish to do.

All in all, welcome Smile

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-04-09 21:15
@yours31f: thanks! i'm pretty sure i might need some help in a near future

@spyware: thanks for the tip. I'm pretty sure my ethics will gain a new view while i keep using this community
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-04-09 21:19
COM wrote:
My objectives in this community are improving my white-hat hacking abilities

Bullshit way to say it, don't try to act nice by appending "white-hat" in front of the word "hacking" because in this case it doesn't make sense. You can't be here to learn to improve your "white-hat hacking abilities" because all you can improve are your hacking abilities. How you then use it is entirely up to you and not something you'll be attaining from the community since only you will decide what you wish to do.

All in all, welcome Smile

I didn't know it was wrong to say it that way. My dream is to work inside a bank. Take care of all of the computer security. That's why i thought it would be correct to say white-hat... but anyway, thanks Smile
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-04-09 21:20
MoshBat wrote:

You won't be enjoying it if you ever say "cuz" in front of me again.

I understand. I'll edit my post then, hehe
Author

Futility

God
Posted on 07-04-09 21:25
Welcome to HBH. If you happen to have any questions (you know, cuz you're new) feel free to PM me. I enjoy helping people as long as they prove that they have tried to find the answer themselves before coming to me.

i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh11/zanimabean/Zim.png
Futility91@hotmail.com Futility91
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-04-09 21:30
Futility wrote:
Welcome to HBH. If you happen to have any questions (you know, cuz you're new) feel free to PM me. I enjoy helping people as long as they prove that they have tried to find the answer themselves before coming to me.

Thank you!
I'm trying to do the exercises, and if i get stuck, i'll google them, and if i can't find the answer in that way either, i'll pm you Smile
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-04-09 21:34
133ch11f3 wrote:
I didn't know it was wrong to say it that way. My dream is to work inside a bank. Take care of all of the computer security. That's why i thought it would be correct to say white-hat... but anyway, thanks Smile

Hacking is hacking, it's a neutral thing. Hats are rough stereotypes of application of what you know, how something is used is irrelevant to what it is. Good luck with your dream then, I prefer goals, dreams you can wake up from all too easily.

Also, what is it with everyone always going "feel free to PM me if you ever need any help"? Leave that shit off, if you are especially skilled in one area (and then I don't mean compared to the rest of the things you know), then go ahead and mention that one area so people know there's an expert in that particular thing then. Otherwise, shut up about it, this is a community, we encourage PMing anyone if you need any help, not just a set of special members. The privilege of PMing someone shouldn't be pointed out specially like this since it isn't just certain members, it's everyone. Helping if you can is expected, don't try to seem nicer, or like you're giving the person special privileges because you like them, you know nothing of them.
Now if you don't want anyone to PM you about anything ever, feel free to point that out since that's an exception to how things should be and also feel free to permanently log out and going to another site.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-04-09 21:51
Welcome. (Got nothing more to say really.)

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-04-09 22:03
c4p_sl0ck wrote:
Welcome. (Got nothing more to say really.)

thanks (me neither)
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-04-09 22:37
Futility wrote:

lol. i cant help but notice the "cuz" in there
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-04-09 23:58
lol, i noticed it there too, but prefered to say nothing really xP ahahaha

Futility, moshbat will be mad at you!!! RUN! lmfao
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 08-04-09 00:39
@OP: Welcome to HBH

yours31f wrote:
Welcome. Feel free to PM me with any specific questions you may have.

@mosh: what's with these intros today?

...if you PM yours3lf, he'll probably just link you to google. Wink

Author

AldarHawk

Hacker Level 1
Posted on 08-04-09 02:38
Welcome to HBH mate. Hope you learn what you came to learn. I personally do not believe in the way people place "hats" on others heads. It has nothing to do with it. It is just another form of "ism" that need be avoided. Hatism is a very bad thing IMO.

Anyways, as has been said many times by quite a few, feel free to PM me any of your questions.

Just ask Yahoo!Taboo! http://www.erikwestlake.com
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 08-04-09 03:52
Thank you!!!

I've been reading more about hats, and yeah... It's way too philosophic... So i'll just call myself newbie, and when i get better at this: hacker.
Author

fuser

Mad User
Posted on 08-04-09 06:10
Well, Welcome to HBH, and on a side note, I happen to possess a white fedora, so I can lend it to you sometime for you to become a "white hat"

...ok, that's a really terrible joke.

img.userbarz.com/51/10006.png
img.userbarz.com/146/29144.gif
img.userbarz.com/99/19602.jpg
img.userbarz.com/4/600.png
img.userbarz.com/45/8814.gif
img360.imageshack.us/img360/9231/bfbarlr0.jpg
[url=http://userbarz.com/][img]ht
catinthecpu@hotmail.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >