Follow us on Twitter!
Society leans ever heavily on computers, if you have the power to take out computers you can take out society. - cubeman372
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 19
Guests Online: 17
Members Online: 2

Registered Members: 82893
Newest Member: mor-amit
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author

RE: 'The Rainbow Hat'

nanoymaster

Wiseman
Warn Level: 30
Posted on 09-07-06 21:38
HAHAHAHAHAHA bloody awsome!

ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิ
Ask me... ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็&# http://www.nanoy.org
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 09-07-06 21:54
hack4you makes valid points and your view on hats is pretty messed up.
You talk as if blackhats are all jerkoffs or somthing

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 09-07-06 22:02
I'm not sure if frozen flames/ hack4u's classification is exactly what mozzer was looking for, but funny all the same

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 09-07-06 22:09
Hats are stupid... if people just keep making new ones the entire point of hacing hats is gone. hats are there to sum up in two word what kinda ethics you believe in. if you have to explain each time wtf your hat means then the purpose is gone.

"Im gonna be a poo hat hacker coz i only hack peoples sites if they put my head down the toilet. "

it would jsut get stupid.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 09-07-06 22:13
MetalDawg wrote:
hack4you makes valid points and your view on hats is pretty messed up.
You talk as if blackhats are all jerkoffs or somthing

In my opinion, black hats are usually immature people and "jerkoffs" as you say, I know that this may sound like an extreme generalization, but from my experience it is usually the truth. A Black hat is defined (As far as I know) by a person that hacks without ethics. Anybody that would destroy a website just because he can is not a good person in my book.

I do think that the use of the 3 main hats is useful though because it can quickly let another person know your intentions and reasons for hacking.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 09-07-06 22:14
well thats what me and frozenflame were trying to get at with our little thing. we might be adding more later. Grin

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 09-07-06 22:17
Hats are gay. Want a generalization for passing conversation? say:
I don't break computer-related laws
I do break computer related laws

There you go.

OFF TOPIC*

also,l I'd like to take a second to get pissed off. WTF is up with this "get racism off the net" junk. I mean, hell yeah, I HATE racists! But I also believe in this idea that EVERYONE can believe what they want to, whether I like it or not. It's a common theme in democracy, it's called the freedom of speech/press. Nearly every common day democracy/republic has a right along these lines. This right should NEVER be limited, by the government or otherwise, unless saying it puts others at risk (ie, libel or yelling fire in a crowded room)

you get pissed when people silence you because you are a hacker. If we allow them to take away other's freedom of speech (or worse yet, we take down their websites and take away their right), how long will it be before they target us?

Freaking tards. It's called Voltaire. Read it. Hes only a father of the political philosophy you have learned to cherish.

Edited by on 09-07-06 22:20
Author

Neo_Chalchus

Apprentice
Posted on 09-07-06 22:21
*starts a slow clap that turns into an uproar*

eviltonmoy.googlepages.com/neo_chalchus.png
Thank you EvilTonmoy for the AWESOME SIG!!!
http://hackref.net
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 09-07-06 22:26
There can not be more hats then the 2 original. White and Black. grey? wtf.. people just couldnt choose.

I think your wrong to say you can only be a black hat or white hat. A white hat is [insert your custom definition here], and a black hat is [insert your custom definition here].

There's alot of different ideas connected to the hats. But I think one thing think that most people agree on is: White hats report exploits, to improve websites. Im not too sure on what the common cenception is of a black hat, but I think tthe basic idea is that they don't inform the website of their exploits, but hack them, for a specific reason.

Now, thats a basic and vague description that will fit most peoples ideas. A gray hat is simply someone who does not fit into either category. There's no rainbow hat, purple hat, red hat, burgundy had, turquoise hat, light green with a hint of orange hat.......
If your not a white hat or black hat, then your a gray hat. Your not "undecided", you just don't fit into a specified category.

Im a gray hat, but I only say that because I'm not a black hat, and Im not a white hat. Mozzer, you can say your a rainbow hat if you want, but your description pretty much makes you out to be a white hat. If not, a gray hat. If not that, a black hat.

Pick one, or don't pick one at all. Your a hacker all the same.
As for me, to contradict what Ive just said, Im a freaking Pot Hat ! Grin

Thats just my opinion,
AbSoRB

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 09-07-06 22:29
ehh im just going to lock this thread. i can see that it wont be long before bad arguements come up and id rather not deal with it later. Discussion closed!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2