Posted on 04-11-06 19:43
LOL @ Raider

Author

RE: Youngest Hacker

Your avatar

Posted on 04-11-06 19:46
Raider wrote:
yukfard wrote:
i started when i was 11, im 13 now, i try to hack hack every day, but with school and wall, its hard, especialy sense im in geomatry (im in 8th garde, im just in 10th grade math, i DONT go to a highschool for it). i think i may be the smallest hacker too lol, im 4'6" and weigh 65 (66 maybe) lbs.

Are you in 5th grade English/

last time i checked you didn't have to have a damn major in english to talk on internet... lighten up jackass

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 04-11-06 19:47
It's still polite to try and talk correctly and spell correctly. Especially when their are people who struggle to speak English on the internet

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 04-11-06 22:24
Im 12
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 05-11-06 01:11
yeah im 15 but I signed up ages ago
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 05-11-06 01:43
Unless you used another account, you've only been here for a few months...

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 05-11-06 03:08
People can say all they want about their age and how it doesn't matter, but to be completely honest, it some perspectives it DOES matter. A 10 year old boy most likely can't start calculus and understand the concepts to a sufficient standard. So all these people who are making a lame attempt at sounding leet for their age, well I'd be more concerned with just how much you've learnt over the past years, than how long you've known how to abuse an exploit. Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
~T
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 05-11-06 03:14
i started learning about computers and how they work wen i was about 5. i started hacking at age 13 after seeing the movie hackers at my uncles house.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 06-12-06 00:07
I'd have to be a late starter.

Used computers since I was 3. Built computers since 11. Turn 18 in less than a week and only started learning to hack about 4 days ago.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 11-12-06 23:39
ah ive been on for about a year, im 15 im taking C++ in school and have quiet a good handle on it.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 11-12-06 23:59
I started when I was 13 and I still can't fucking do it :/

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-12-06 00:37
Im 15, been into computers at the age of 6 and Im learning new things every day

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-12-06 00:43
well, I started at 12, joined when I was 13, and I am 13 now...I am not small hight wise (5'8"Wink, but I am like 87 pounds
I have gone to doctor for anorexia ( or whatever) stuff, but they after watching me, my family understood that I actually ate more then a third world country....I guess I have a good metabolism..........
but I turn 14 on the 28th (w00t!!!)

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-12-06 01:14
yukfard wrote:
i started when i was 11, im 13 now, i try to hack hack every day, but with school and wall, its hard, especialy sense im in geomatry (im in 8th garde, im just in 10th grade math, i DONT go to a highschool for it). i think i may be the smallest hacker too lol, im 4'6" and weigh 65 (66 maybe) lbs.

... dude, its not that big a deal to be 2 years ahead in math. :ninja:

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-12-06 01:46
im 14..taught myself everything i know (not that its a lot) and pretty much started "hacking" a few months before i joined HBH. Not even sure if you could call what i do hacking..but im just here to learn..

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-12-06 04:29
im 14 i bet all of the 24 yer olds are like dammm lol
its the attack of the 14 year olds
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-12-06 05:48
T-Metal-Risen wrote:
People can say all they want about their age and how it doesn't matter, but to be completely honest, it some perspectives it DOES matter. A 10 year old boy most likely can't start calculus and understand the concepts to a sufficient standard. So all these people who are making a lame attempt at sounding leet for their age, well I'd be more concerned with just how much you've learnt over the past years, than how long you've known how to abuse an exploit. Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
~T

Thank you. Saying 'I hack' means nothing at all. Most of the users here couldn't implement fine-grained auditing on an oracle database to save their life - or even explain the differences between a relational, flat file and OO database - for that matter. Ha, I'd be surprised if half the users on here could even install Linux, get Apache running and set up SSH w/o pretty eye toys without using a manual and wasting a week of their employer's time -- which is why no one hands out scholarships or internships to 'young hackers' -- most of them are more concerned with the age they were when they learnt what a registry key was than the first server they set up, or the first white paper they published -- and I mean a paper you douches, not a 10 page excuse or a shitty "article"

Murder Fearz wrote:

no, there's almost no one here over 18 or 19. And the last majority of users are between 13 and 15 or 16. Then this thing called life kicks in, and this thing called an internship happens to the better of us, and some people capitalize, some people build up their resumes, and some people donate their time to non=profit organizations. No time for sites like HBH - except to dick around and get in flame wars with people who take internet fights seriously -- just to piss people off.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-12-06 05:54
alright! 100 posts + mine! Never thought this would be such a popular topic.

Author

AldarHawk

Hacker Level 1
Posted on 12-12-06 13:25
darkstock wrote:

Murder Fearz wrote:

no, there's almost no one here over 18 or 19. And the last majority of users are between 13 and 15 or 16. Then this thing called life kicks in, and this thing called an internship happens to the better of us, and some people capitalize, some people build up their resumes, and some people donate their time to non=profit organizations. No time for sites like HBH - except to dick around and get in flame wars with people who take internet fights seriously -- just to piss people off.

Okay so just because people work means they do not wish to learn further? Look around man. there are more people over 19 than you think :evil:

Just ask Yahoo!Taboo! http://www.erikwestlake.com
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 12-12-06 13:34
AldarHawk wrote:
Okay so just because people work means they do not wish to learn further? Look around man. there are more people over 19 than you think :evil:

/me looks as alderhawk, waht?!?!!1one1?!? 0_o

Page 5 of 7 << < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >