Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hardware

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Author

RE: Wiping a Harddrive

Your avatar

Posted on 29-06-06 21:05
How about you get an extension cord cut the end of it off, plug it into the outlet and touch the two wires on one (or all) of the microchips in your HDD... make it so you can never use your computer again

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-06-06 21:08
How about you get an extension cord cut the end of it off, plug it into the outlet and touch the two wires on one (or all) of the microchips in your HDD... make it so you can never use your computer again

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-06-06 22:22
if the time ever comes i plan to fuck mine out a window. Wink thermite sounds interesting. or napalm would work too.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-06-06 22:52
Take the platters out, wrap them with black cats and let 'em blow Pfft

Then break into 1,000 pieces with a sludge hammer and flush it down your neighbor's toilet... haha

- k3p7
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-06-06 23:01
lol ! for some reason the image of you "fucking it out the window" really made me laugh. i can imagine the words "open up, itsa the FBI" and then you paniking, grabbin your whole PC, and lobbing it out the window Grin

[edit] don't ask me why it'd be the FBI in ireland either.... it just wouild ! Smile[/edit]

Edited by on 29-06-06 23:04
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-06-06 23:03
Most likely, they would be out there and see you throwing it out
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-06-06 23:15
fine then ill buy an invisible pc. then they couldnt see me through it. or diguise it as a sofa. the FBI also have a italian accent? wtf? since when do they hire super mario as a fed?
itsa the FBI

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-06-06 23:16
Haha! That's exactly what I was thinking
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-06-06 23:27
Ehhh napalm (the general k3wl homemade type )would probably not work,You would be as well off going with petrol....
I would suggest a theremite charge or possibly even a shaped charge though I am sure that could lead to other questions!

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-06-06 00:53
but if you ripped the hdd to shreads. pieces and scraps of wire left...swallow some, flushsome, hide some and leave the rest. How of gods earth are the FBI going to find your guestbook hacks on there Wink
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-07-06 04:12
if you think that swiching harddrives and hideing the old one will work, you are retarded. if they are at the door, they most likely have a search warrent, and will check everyware, even if they find the hard drive. havent u seen any movies???? they smash open the walls, rip you couch up, tear the pillows, etc. they will find it. i say if the fbi is at your door, you can kiss your ass goodbye and remember not to drop the soap.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-07-06 04:34
I like dropping the soap Wink

The FBI would'nt look everywhere. Im sure that while they're busy ripping up cushions they'll be too preoccupied to flick through your new Haryy Potter... *cough* hollowed out *cough* Grin

looking around the room now, if the FBI knocked at my door now (its 4:30am, my mum would be too happy Smile) Making a quick decision, I would probably look outside and see if any are out front, if not, I would
fuck it out the window
Grin.

If that failed, I'd shove it down my pants, act all innocent as they took my stuff away, and "go to the toilet" Grin But thats only because I've not got any books with holes in... I tried it once, but it doesnt work well with a large knife and paperback....

Edited by on 19-07-06 04:35
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-07-06 05:12
they would get suspicious at how 'happy' you were to see them Wink

Edited by on 19-07-06 05:12
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-07-06 05:33
and remember not to drop the soap.

esspecially the powdered soap

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-07-06 05:38
Im really not thinking a magnet will whipe a hard drive like it does for a floppy disk. If you have ever taken apart a hard drive there are 4 really powerful magnets very close to the platters that contain the data, (The magnets are for the acuator I think).

As for the water idea, also I doubt it. My computer repair teacher says you can submerge a whole computer in water, and it will still work as long as you dry it good enough. Shock

maybe you could just wire an explosive to your hard drive with a remote button, then if the police raid your home you could detonate it. Pfft

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-07-06 06:38
they already have developed something that breaks a capsule of acid over the platter after a string of commands

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-07-06 12:32
Take it out into a boat into a deep part of the ocean.. and drop it! or do the same in a lake..

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-07-06 14:43
throw ur hard disk in the microwave and nuke it. Grin that should work fine.

Author

Mr_Cheese

Uber Elite
Posted on 19-07-06 15:38
best thing to do, is just get a really big USB pen, and store all your "controvesial material" on your USB pen, then have a very good hiding place near by.

so if you know someones comming, or hear a knock ont he door etc, you can always quick remove the USB pen and put it in that place. problem solved.

quickest and easiet solution Smile

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-07-06 17:09
I think the quickest and easiest solution would be not to have any controvesial material !! Pfft

But somehow, I don't think thats very possible... I've spent an absolute fortune for all the songs Ive downloaded, hasn't everyone ?? Wink

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >