Follow us on Twitter!
The measure of a mans life is not how well he dies, but how well he lives.
Friday, April 18, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 13
Guests Online: 13
Members Online: 0

Registered Members: 82822
Newest Member: TheBunter
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Comments and Suggestions

Page 6 of 6 << < 3 4 5 6
Author

RE: Why...

Your avatar

Posted on 10-05-07 20:14
spyware wrote:
Why?

Why do people ask how to hack hotmail accounts?
Why do people with 0% knowledge act like they have 1337% knowledge?
Why is google everyone's favorite site, yet no one uses it?
Why don't people read old posts on a subject before posting a new thread?

Why?

Why do people think 2000+ points equals skill?
Why do people spam the shoutbox?
Why are there so many articles that suck so bad I don't dare to navigate in the article section anymore?
Why, why oh why if a thread is made about C++, no one replies?
Why do people use so many smilies in their 5-word-short sentence?

Why?

Why do so many people want to start their own hacking sites, using php-fusion?
Why are many comments written in a language I don't understand? (cld y00 prved me teh lnk to the pasge plis?)
Why are there so many people without an opinion of their own, and copycat (the respected) other users?

Well, why? WHY?!

The answer is easy. When you make a site called HellBound Hackers. You tend to attract people who think hacking is stealing codes, sending malicious software, and worst of all spamming!!!!:vamp:

Now lets say you call this place HELLBOUND SECURITY. When they search up hacking on google. They see hellbound security and it is a bunch of security articles. They say, "F*** this place because its about security." What they don't know is, you have to know the "white hat stuff" in order to do that "black hat stuff".:ninja:
The forum will still get annoying people with those questions but it will be greatly reduced.

BTW, I'm not knocking the name. Just proving a point, why people come here and ask stupid questions.

Edited by on 10-05-07 20:16
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 10-05-07 20:18
Damnation wrote:
The answer is easy. When you make a site called HellBound Hackers. You tend to attract people who think hacking is stealing codes, sending malicious software, and worst of all spamming!!!!:vamp:

Now lets say you call this place HELLBOUND SECURITY. When they search up hacking on google. They see hellbound security and it is a bunch of security articles. They say, "F*** this place because its about security." What they don't know is, you have to know the "white hat stuff" in order to do that "black hat stuff".:ninja:
The forum will still get annoying people with those questions but it will be greatly reduced.

BTW, I'm not knocking the name. Just proving a point, why people come here and ask stupid questions.

Well, not really. Blackhats know things whitehats don't know because it's private and whitehats know something blackhats don't know because their on the defending side. You can learn amazing things from both sides.

But, yeah:
see hellbound security and it is a bunch of security articles. They say, "F*** this place because its about security."

is often true.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 10-05-07 20:22
Black Hat white hat? Not this shit again! I thought the internet was past it

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 10-05-07 20:28
mozzer wrote:
Black Hat white hat? Not this shit again! I thought the internet was past it

It has to be this way.
Cracker vs. hacker
black hat vs. white hat

No matter what you do, no matter how you fight it. This will be split between those whom attack and those who defend.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 10-05-07 20:37
Attack and defend? STFU!

Who cares, they have the same knowledge as far as I'm concerned

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 10-05-07 20:39
mozzer wrote:
Attack and defend? STFU!

Who cares, they have the same knowledge as far as I'm concerned

Maybe, but they probably don't both have the same experience(s). One can be as knowledgeable as possible, but place them in a situation that they've never been in before and knowledge will only get them so far.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 10-05-07 20:42
nights_shadow wrote:
Damnation wrote:

Well, not really. Blackhats know things whitehats don't know because it's private and whitehats know something blackhats don't know because their on the defending side. You can learn amazing things from both sides.

Yeah, that makes much more sense. I kind of thrashed that portion, but thanks for clearing it up.Grin
EDIT: Sorry I for using the word blackhat! :\ I don't know what to think anymore.

Edited by on 10-05-07 20:54
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 10-05-07 21:16
mozzer, black and white hats may have the same knowledge, but each use it to a different means. i dont know how you can say theres no difference

Author

spyware

God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 10-05-07 23:35
Thinking that there is a difference keeps that difference very real. The line between good and evil is much smaller than most people realize. Don't split hackers up as groups, take a look at their own personality.

Basing stuff on skin color is wrong. Basing stuff on hat color is just as wrong.

Attack and defence are the same thing in essence, so are "black-hats" and "white-hats".

There is no difference other than the one in your mind, remove that barrier and you will see we are all the same.

img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
“Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?” - Ebert
[/s
http://bitsofspy.net
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 10-05-07 23:45
Hackers tend to be so much against grouping people up by race etc, yet they are always trying to group themselves up neatly into black hat and white hat

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 11-05-07 07:03
From what I have seen only noobs try to do that. The really good hackers will define their actions as "black-hat" or whatever, but not themselves

Author

thk-geo

Warn Level: 25
Posted on 11-05-07 08:35
only_samurai wrote:
vb does suck tho. mainly just due to the efficiency and the fact that it just kinda sits there eating resources.... lame

richohealey wrote:
VB is shit. it's not portable.... it's only real purpose is for doing quick things for yourself.. in which case you don't need a GUI

Stop spreading the false messasge that VB suck Angry VB6 i agree suck alot but you can do more than you think with VB.Net if you know how to do it. Actually you can program any program you can in C++ in VB.Net - But wich much less code. I myself think that VB.Net is better than C++ but that might be because I don't know C++ that well i dunno. VB.Net does however not suck.

Page 6 of 6 << < 3 4 5 6