Follow us on Twitter!
It is the path of least resistance that makes rivers and men crooked. - Bj Palmer
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 29
Guests Online: 22
Members Online: 7

Registered Members: 82895
Newest Member: kevy90
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author

RE: ...

Your avatar

Posted on 27-10-08 00:01
I'll henceforth remember never to stray from the actual topic nor post anything besides it. Such things evidently tend to lead to people trying to prove that I know nothing. However, next time I want to nearly get in a knowledgeable political debate I'll be more than welcome to do so on the off-topic section of the forums.

Found an interesting (yet not completely 100% up-to-date) resource that maybe people would like. It's composed of about 5000000000000 free stolen books in regard to this subject/process/whatever-Zephyr-wants-to-call-it:

http://www.hackerz.ir/e-books/

It might help someone other than me. :3
Author

RE: Where to Start

Your avatar

Posted on 27-10-08 00:34
daybreaker12 wrote:
I'll henceforth remember never to stray from the actual topic nor post anything besides it. Such things evidently tend to lead to people trying to prove that I know nothing. However, next time I want to nearly get in a knowledgeable political debate I'll be more than welcome to do so on the off-topic section of the forums.

If you have something in particular that you'd like to criticize from my post, then you just do it. Otherwise, quit whining about the fact that I shot down your conspiracy theory, which was stupid and unnecessary... not to mention wrong.

subject/process/whatever-Zephyr-wants-to-call-it:

There's no reason for you to be a smartass based upon anything I have said in this thread so far. That's all I will say on that.

Author

RE: Where to Start

Your avatar

Posted on 27-10-08 00:34
There are a couple tricks I use to understand where a person is along the road. When someone says some I said or would have said then, if they make shallow comments on huge topics (not summaries), have a way of talking that doesn't really apply and isn't from a language barrier, etc. @ daybreaker12, Please listen to this advice.

That site is probably my "favorite" only because I want to spend more time around it, but haven't been able to. No one is going to be able to help you more with this "hacking" thing than you (so to hell with aproval); if you look to a college or someone else for guidance, you are going to be the smartest you will ever be on the day you leave. A 10-year-old can learn and do things that someone with a PhD will never understand. That kid was probably interested in that topic for... 3 years, tops. That imaginary kid is my personal hero for work ethic.

If you understand the scope/direction of the subject, you will be able to find exactly what you need, while avoiding distractions. Do this. When it seems like bitch-work, redefine the scope/direction. This isn't meant to be a motivational speach, it's just that it's there, so just do it.

@ your origional question: any programming language/os/major project is probably going to have an official website or community.

Edited by on 27-10-08 00:36
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2