Newest Member: ConiBE
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Comments and Suggestions

Author

What I think of this site...

Your avatar

Posted on 08-08-06 23:10
It's hard to put into words what I think of this site, but I will try anyway. This site has really inspired me, not into hacking but programming. Many people out there say that with this whole FBI crap is all a lie, and it may be a lie, we can not prove it ourselves. But I can say this site that Mr_Cheese has started and the many other people that have managed the site, has really shown another side of hacking, and has most likely inspired many people in many different fields.

Originaly when I came to this site, I thought, "hey this would be cool to learn to hack." Those were my intentions by coming to this site, but after a great while of playing these challenges, I've relized, I didnt learn how to hack, I tought myself programming, and ethics. And I thank HBH for making myself learn programming.

I only hope that people out there can relize that this site is not about Mr_Cheese, which many people have brain washed themselves into believing, and this site was made for good intentions.

I hope for the best for all the HBH crew, the HBH site, and the people who support HBH!

-- Live life to the fullest for it may be gone the next second...