Follow us on Twitter!
One mans freedom fighter, another's terrorist.
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 33
Guests Online: 26
Members Online: 7

Registered Members: 82902
Newest Member: kcutta77
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Webmasters Lounge

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author

RE: What do you like?

Your avatar

Posted on 01-03-07 21:15
ithink it would be pretty cool if u add an IRC page xept of the forums, with the GURU's got @ and +'s , depends on the scores and posts the user does Grin, id like to see that, cuz live suppport/help in challenges and so on, is very very usefull Smile.
gud luck witha site dude Grin

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 01-03-07 21:30
Well... I planned on running an IRC server but after opening the port my server did not work, only worked locally. so i port scanned myself from outside the network and the default irc port of 6667 is filtered on me, reason being that the ISP has disabled use of the port..

I really do not want to use IRC on some other server or something...

But chances are we will not be using IRC at all...

We already have an IM in development for WC Members that has chat rooms and private chats and shit..

And we also have live ajax chats on the site along with an ajax IM client for the IM server
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 01-03-07 21:34
ithink it wud be a gud idea if the actual users post self made challenges in there profile offering it to others users to crack it. + vlogs wud be nice too.
HEy Grin, u know when u try to solve all these challenges u get pissed/bord as f*ck Grin wich will resolve in storming out the site with a very loud click on the X button on the browser lol, a GR8 idea wud be to keep us in the site/not bored, is to add online games XD, but not eny online game, online MULTIPLAYER games that will ONLY be accessabele to the registered users, so wen we get annoyed we can take it out by shooting each other Grin lol its pretty hard task if u wana build flash based kickass games that are unique for the site ONLY, and only accessable by the community, so evry1 knows evry1 and itll be much fun Grin, u can start with an idono..pong game lol ,and who knows Grin,
gudluk wida s8t again ::happy:

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 01-03-07 21:35
gr8 sounds good enough Smile

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2