Follow us on Twitter!
Capitalism is an Island of wealth in a sea of poverty
Monday, April 21, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 24
Guests Online: 23
Members Online: 1

Registered Members: 82854
Newest Member: Dyno890
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Phreaking

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Author

War Dialers / Phone Phreaking


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 20-05-08 06:11
I've looked but I can't find a war dialer! The best thing I could find was this : http://www.hackcanada.com/whacked/filelists/war.html

And I can't open any of these because they're ".bin"

Where can I download a war dialer!?

-----

Secondly, I downloaded a few tones from here:
http://www.phreaksandgeeks.com/tones.html

I put them on my ipod, would it be possible to use the tones from my ipod and play them from headphones to make free phone calls?

And also is it possible to use the Coin Return tone at a Pay Phone to get money from it????


I only had enough points for one post, so sorry if it's cramped and/or messy.
Author

RE: War Dialers / Phone Phreaking


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 12-10-08 10:27
I have ToneLoc on my site Grin
PM me for the download link Wink

***It's .rar so you'll have to extract it yourself***


Author

RE: War Dialers / Phone Phreaking

fuser
Member



Posts: 960
Location: in front of a computer (duh)
Joined: 05.04.07
Rank:
Mad User
Posted on 12-10-08 18:23
I don't think wardialing really works anymore these days, cause you need a dial-up modem (which you may have)

Besides, not many computers these days are connected to dial-up like the way it was in the earlier days when it was the norm, so your attack using tools like ToneLoc might not be useful anymore.

And btw, Mizzle, necroing old posts is considered bad form.


img.userbarz.com/51/10006.png
img.userbarz.com/146/29144.gif
img.userbarz.com/99/19602.jpg
img.userbarz.com/4/600.png
img.userbarz.com/45/8814.gif
img360.imageshack.us/img360/9231/bfbarlr0.jpg
[url=http://userbarz.com/][img]ht
catinthecpu@hotmail.com
Author

RE: War Dialers / Phone Phreaking

spyware
Member



Posts: 4192
Location: The Netherlands
Joined: 14.04.07
Rank:
God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 12-10-08 18:29
THE EIGHTIES AND NINETIES ARE LONG GONE, PEOPLE. STOP LIVING IN THE FREAKING PAST, AND GO HACK SOME WEB2.0 WEBSITES.



img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
“Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?” - Ebert
[/s
http://bitsofspy.net
Author

RE: War Dialers / Phone Phreaking


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 12-10-08 18:46
fuser wrote:
I don't think wardialing really works anymore these days, cause you need a dial-up modem (which you may have)

Besides, not many computers these days are connected to dial-up like the way it was in the earlier days when it was the norm, so your attack using tools like ToneLoc might not be useful anymore.

And btw, Mizzle, necroing old posts is considered bad form.


Who said he wanted to attack anything...?
Not all of us think like you and other wannabes... Some people like to learn and explore!
I got ToneLoc off my brother a few months back so I could take it apart and see what makes it 'tick'... I'm also amazed because he's had this same copy since '94 lol

So anyway... Why don't you shut the fuck up, regroup with your other n00b wannbes and 'attack' something... pmsl




Edited by on 12-10-08 18:47
Author

RE: War Dialers / Phone Phreaking


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 12-10-08 18:49
spyware wrote:
THE EIGHTIES AND NINETIES ARE LONG GONE, PEOPLE. STOP LIVING IN THE FREAKING PAST, AND GO HACK SOME WEB2.0 WEBSITES.


HOLY SHIT!
Turn CAPs off. It makes you look like a fucking retard :evil:


Author

RE: War Dialers / Phone Phreaking

spyware
Member



Posts: 4192
Location: The Netherlands
Joined: 14.04.07
Rank:
God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 12-10-08 18:55
Mizzle wrote:
spyware wrote:
THE EIGHTIES AND NINETIES ARE LONG GONE, PEOPLE. STOP LIVING IN THE FREAKING PAST, AND GO HACK SOME WEB2.0 WEBSITES.


HOLY SHIT!
Turn CAPs off. It makes you look like a fucking retard :evil:


The eighties and nineties are long gone, people. Stop living in the freaking past, and go hack some web2.0 websites.

Now. Read that, and read my held-shift-down-post, compare the tone of voice. See the difference? THE DIFFERENCE MATTERS.



img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
“Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?” - Ebert
[/s
http://bitsofspy.net
Author

RE: War Dialers / Phone Phreaking

fuser
Member



Posts: 960
Location: in front of a computer (duh)
Joined: 05.04.07
Rank:
Mad User
Posted on 12-10-08 19:08
Mizzle wrote:
fuser wrote:
I don't think wardialing really works anymore these days, cause you need a dial-up modem (which you may have)

Besides, not many computers these days are connected to dial-up like the way it was in the earlier days when it was the norm, so your attack using tools like ToneLoc might not be useful anymore.

And btw, Mizzle, necroing old posts is considered bad form.


Who said he wanted to attack anything...?
Not all of us think like you and other wannabes... Some people like to learn and explore!
I got ToneLoc off my brother a few months back so I could take it apart and see what makes it 'tick'... I'm also amazed because he's had this same copy since '94 lol

So anyway... Why don't you shut the fuck up, regroup with your other n00b wannbes and 'attack' something... pmsl


I just said that even if he wanted to learn how to use it, there might not be much of a chance of a success, not to go and try attack all the computers in his area code.

And good for you that your brother has the same copy since 94. Thanks to people like him, Minor Threat got banned from using the internet till 2003. And if you even bother to check wikipedia, you'll know that the source code is out as well.



img.userbarz.com/51/10006.png
img.userbarz.com/146/29144.gif
img.userbarz.com/99/19602.jpg
img.userbarz.com/4/600.png
img.userbarz.com/45/8814.gif
img360.imageshack.us/img360/9231/bfbarlr0.jpg
[url=http://userbarz.com/][img]ht
catinthecpu@hotmail.com
Author

RE: War Dialers / Phone Phreaking


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 12-10-08 19:21
That's how I got Toneloc, Wikipedia has the source you can download. Just run in a shell and configure it with a mask. And your on your way.


Author

RE: War Dialers / Phone Phreaking


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 12-10-08 19:29
fuser wrote:
Mizzle wrote:
fuser wrote:
I don't think wardialing really works anymore these days, cause you need a dial-up modem (which you may have)

Besides, not many computers these days are connected to dial-up like the way it was in the earlier days when it was the norm, so your attack using tools like ToneLoc might not be useful anymore.

And btw, Mizzle, necroing old posts is considered bad form.


Who said he wanted to attack anything...?
Not all of us think like you and other wannabes... Some people like to learn and explore!
I got ToneLoc off my brother a few months back so I could take it apart and see what makes it 'tick'... I'm also amazed because he's had this same copy since '94 lol

So anyway... Why don't you shut the fuck up, regroup with your other n00b wannbes and 'attack' something... pmsl


I just said that even if he wanted to learn how to use it, there might not be much of a chance of a success, not to go and try attack all the computers in his area code.

And good for you that your brother has the same copy since 94. Thanks to people like him, Minor Threat got banned from using the internet till 2003. And if you even bother to check wikipedia, you'll know that the source code is out as well.


You better shut the fuck up before YOU can't use the internet Wink


Author

RE: War Dialers / Phone Phreaking


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 12-10-08 19:37
That's enough, kid. You mentioned the tool, we had a nice little discussion... Don't be an ass.


Author

RE: War Dialers / Phone Phreaking

fuser
Member



Posts: 960
Location: in front of a computer (duh)
Joined: 05.04.07
Rank:
Mad User
Posted on 12-10-08 19:55
wise words man. I was wondering where will this will actually stop.


img.userbarz.com/51/10006.png
img.userbarz.com/146/29144.gif
img.userbarz.com/99/19602.jpg
img.userbarz.com/4/600.png
img.userbarz.com/45/8814.gif
img360.imageshack.us/img360/9231/bfbarlr0.jpg
[url=http://userbarz.com/][img]ht
catinthecpu@hotmail.com
Author

RE: War Dialers / Phone Phreaking


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 12-10-08 20:36
fuser wrote:
wise words man. I was wondering where will this will actually stop.


Yeah... I don't want a forum ban so we'll end this thread here.
Now lets take it to pm you little cunt and finish it there! Either that or don't talk shit about my brother Wink


Author

RE: War Dialers / Phone Phreaking


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 12-10-08 20:57
Mizzle wrote:
Yeah... I don't want a forum ban so we'll end this thread here.

This means you're ending it...

Now lets take it to pm you little cunt and finish it there! Either that or don't talk shit about my brother Wink

... and this means you're still carrying on. It's not necessary to insult someone who both stated a fact and did so in a way that didn't "talk shit" about your brother. If you really want to end it here, then do so now by not replying. None of this is arguable.




Edited by on 12-10-08 20:58
Author

RE: War Dialers / Phone Phreaking


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 12-10-08 21:37
Mizzle wrote:
Yeah... I don't want a forum ban so we'll end this thread here.
Now lets take it to pm you little cunt and finish it there! Either that or don't talk shit about my brother Wink


mizzle, you're a useless piece of shit. your brother probably gives blowjobs to pay for his heroin addiction

Author

RE: War Dialers / Phone Phreaking


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 12-10-08 21:43
skinhead283 wrote:
Mizzle wrote:
Yeah... I don't want a forum ban so we'll end this thread here.
Now lets take it to pm you little cunt and finish it there! Either that or don't talk shit about my brother Wink


mizzle, you're a useless piece of shit. your brother probably gives blowjobs to pay for his heroin addiction



STFU you racist little cunt.
You have nothing worth to say so shut up...


Author

RE: War Dialers / Phone Phreaking


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 12-10-08 23:05
skinhead283 wrote:
useless


What have you done for this community?


Author

RE: War Dialers / Phone Phreaking


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 13-10-08 01:48
yea where the fuck i futility to delete this guy. he skinhead check out this site and learn some hacking techniques before you come here

http://www.falling-midget.t35.com/index.html


Author

RE: War Dialers / Phone Phreaking


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 13-10-08 01:51
fallingmidget wrote:
yea where the fuck i futility to delete this guy. he skinhead check out this site and learn some hacking techniques before you come here

To be quite honest, I don't want him coming here under any circumstances. Racist mentalities are not welcome.


Author

RE: War Dialers / Phone Phreaking


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 13-10-08 01:56
come on zeph i think you know me a little better then that.


Page 1 of 2 1 2 >