Follow us on Twitter!
Your life is ending one minute at a time. If you were to die tomorrow, what would you do today?
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 23
Guests Online: 18
Members Online: 5

Registered Members: 82878
Newest Member: defcon812
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Comments and Suggestions

Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > >>
Author

RE: URGENT: FUTURE OF HBH

AldarHawk

Hacker Level 1
Posted on 26-07-06 13:49
This is a very sad day. When someone like you can have this done to them it is truly an abomination. You and this site have bettered me in my job. I am a network administrator and this site has made my job have that one extra step of security. I say this because without the knowledge of how to do the steps you cannot prevent them!

The words are not able to come out in any proper sense here because there is just too much to say and it would take me a few hours to write it all.

Good Luck Cheese and may you stay on top of it all!

Just ask Yahoo!Taboo! http://www.erikwestlake.com
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 13:57
This site thought me the most of what I know.

It's a shame that governements dont' like people thinking for themselves. Power and money are the only things they want and to achieve this they need to control everything.

It truely is a shame that they are killing the True Hacker. I don't think many people on this site have bad intentions with their skills. Why don't they bust others? Of all the sites I've been on, HBH is the most legal. I've seen sites where they encourage people to hack others just to get famous. And yet those sites remain unharmed...

I and everyone lese on HBH will miss you Cheese. You were the best. You gave me a reason to learn more and a purpose to use my skills for. Now, I don't know what to say... If you get arrested then who won't.

My friend and I were planning to set up a webserver. If we get everything like we want it to have, we should have one with 30 GB of traffic. Diskspace should be around 200 GB Wink

Anyway, good look from everyone here in Belgium.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 13:58
cubeman372 wrote:
Could this be the Second Great Hacking War?

The Authorities Vs The Underground

Ding Ding

Darth_Pengo wrote:
Dont you mean HBH Vs SS? Pfft

It will be the underground, not just HBH.

This is our world now... the world of the electron and the switch, the
beauty of the baud. We make use of a service already existing without paying
for what could be dirt-cheap if it wasn't run by profiteering gluttons,
and you call us criminals.
We explore... and you call us criminals.
We seek after knowledge... and you call us criminals.
We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias...
and you call us criminals.
You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us
and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals.

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity.
My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think,
not what they look like.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual,
but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike.

Your outstanding island of knowledge has never stopped amazing me Cheese. From day one here i can remember be a skiddy and dropping you a PM about one of your articles. You replied in such a way i always wanted to live up to you. I have tried through my progression to, but dont think i will ever beable to. It is a testimony to your brilliance that i aspire to be some what of what you are, and i am deeply saddended that you are forced into resigning the ethical and knowledgable way you speak to the communtiy, which is an inspiration for all because of the secret service thinking you are some kind of a threat. The mentor is someone who i also aspire to be as knowledgable as, i do not know much about him, infact i am unjustly pre judging him for the way he writes his poem. It is true insipration to all. You have the same skill Cheese, you can write us, humanity, something as great as that and be remember in histroy as you should.

There will always be some form of 'hackers', its a fact. As code is wriiten the writter learns were there is problems in the code, or a security hoel. There is always holes. I hope the secret service realise that there pissing off lods of poeple (Registered Members: 9895) when they do this. I seriously can see a war coming on. Be prepared.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 14:20
Damn, i come back after a couple of months on vacation. Now look what happened. This sucks big time. Mr. cheese good luck you will need it. I'll miss this wonderful site.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 14:34
irc.humpmeg.net:6667
Channel: #hbh

Join us!

Author

Mr_Cheese

Uber Elite
Posted on 26-07-06 15:12
i've contacted a computer crimes lawyer and have been given details on what to do / who to call when i get arrested.

there may still be hope.

i know im deffo going to the press once i get arrested. hopefully my story will build be further support and perhaps even start to change the stereotype of hackers everywhere.

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 15:15
Nice!

If you will go to the press maybe you could show the world the hackers are constructive, not destruictive... well, most of them..

Author

SySTeM

Your avatar

HBH Guru
Posted on 26-07-06 15:16
Mr_Cheese wrote:
i've contacted a computer crimes lawyer and have been given details on what to do / who to call when i get arrested.

there may still be hope.

i know im deffo going to the press once i get arrested. hopefully my story will build be further support and perhaps even start to change the stereotype of hackers everywhere.

Good luck cheese, I hope you do the right thing and tell the media bastards what a true hacker is.

img138.imageshack.us/img138/6527/sig2ak1.jpg
www.hellboundhackers.org/sig/r/2783.png

http://www.elites0ft.com/
Author

RE: First Post

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 15:17
Well, i thought there wouldnt be a reason for me to post in this forum. But after reading this thread, i become angry.
I took HBH only for challenging and learning about hacking.
Later i realized that HBH is more...
And you Mr_Cheese are the reason. You made HBH as a living community.
This post is only for you mate.

in respect kakeru

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 15:18
u can take the hacker out of the community, but you cant take the community out of the hacker.. hbh will live on as long as we're alive

Author

AbSoluTe_ZeRo

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 15:37
i think they forgot this Frown

" the SYSTEM controls EVERYTHING
the SYSTEM controls YOU "

this is seriously stupid man.....

i dont know how to start but i say this form the depth of my heart,
i love this site and the best i ever known

HBH and the community have taught me in some way or the other and i seriously dont want to loose this site nor the members....

we have dedicated and dedicating our lifes to learn the bits and bytes.....and they call that unethical...damn...this aint fair....

this was one of the site which boosts my confidence and eagerness to learn more and more and more ...

WE create things and seems that they dont like people who does that...

i know how it feels when you loose something you love the most and thats how i feel right now...my heart cries, this didnt happen even when my loved ones left me....i feel really sad....

i wish i could do something for you and the site...you deserve more than what you are right now.

i thank you and wish you the best of luck...

this site and the members have helped me to be what im right now but i aint gonna stop....

I PRAY THAT WE WILL NEVER SEE THAT DAY

My sincere thanks goes to ALL THE MEMBERS in HBHWink

im proud to b one of them Wink
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 15:40
Mr_Cheese, words just can't say it.Sad
I just would like to say thank you:
Thank you for showing me there are people with morals, with ethics, who think before acting.
Thank you, for showing me how I can help others.
Thank you, for passing down your wisdom to me and others.
Thank you, for the person who you are.
Thank you, for making me believe I can become somthing, someone.

'Heroes are hard to find', but they never thold my that if u find one, u need to arrest him.

Mr_Cheese, never loose hope, HBH can't be brought down, it's not a site, it's not just a community, it's the way we live, and it's stored in our hearts.Wink
If they want to bring the site down, they will have to bring the communty down!And all the people in it!

And don't u ever forget 'You may stop this individual,
but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike'
remember that... we 're all alike:ninja:

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 16:01
Mr_cheese,
all i can say is you are a true inspiration; you are a guru to those who want to become you, a friend to those like you and a help to those who need it...

if something does happen go to the press, there have been many hackers in the press because of their destructive hacking. You can be the one in the press because you did good. make yourself known to everyone. im sure every member of hbh will support you (which is backed up by the posts in this thread).

are there backups out there? i know there must be some that could be updated and re-publised...

good luck... JAM
Author

dami3n

Your avatar

Apprentice
Warn Level: 5
Posted on 26-07-06 16:48
Mr_Cheese wrote:

there may still be hope.

I hope it all works out and nothing bad happens to you. I come back from holiday and i am welcomed with this. This is disgusting i cant believe they are trying to prosecute you for feeding hungry minds information in my opinion they need to know.

Good luck man and if you do go down go to the press and show them what really is going on i hope to read the newspaper one day and see "Mr Cheese what a legend" in big font on the front page Grin

The world needs true hackers.
Bill gates was one and why the hell isnt he going to jail. One rule for one another rule for some one else fuck em!
soulboundsecurity.wordpress.com
Author

Thucydides

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 16:48
I'm starting to wonder what the FBI is waiting on here? Now that their cover is blown, they can't possibly expect any new information concerning their case to be exposed now. I think even the government knows it doesn't have a real case on Mr. Cheese or he would have already been arrested by now and this site taken down.

The government may decide to take their chances anyway and try to bring up some bogus charges on flimsy evidence, but I'm calling it now. This case won't get past any sane grand jury to even make it to trial.
Author

Thucydides

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 16:50
dp

Edited by Thucydides on 26-07-06 16:51
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 17:18
Thucydides wrote:
I'm starting to wonder what the FBI is waiting on here? Now that their cover is blown, they can't possibly expect any new information concerning their case to be exposed now. I think even the government knows it doesn't have a real case on Mr. Cheese or he would have already been arrested by now and this site taken down.

The government may decide to take their chances anyway and try to bring up some bogus charges on flimsy evidence, but I'm calling it now. This case won't get past any sane grand jury to even make it to trial.

"what the FBI is waiting on here?" Whatr they supposed to be waiting on?

"I think even the government knows it doesn't have a real case on Mr. Cheese"

The government doesnt need evidence... they can charge people even without...

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 17:45
"The story book's been read
And every line believed
Curriculum's been set
Logic is a threat
Reason searched and seized"

Well, I can't help but think that that quote fits here.

Long live HBH.

-Caity@)-`-

[edit]adding more quotes.

"What gives you the right to tell others what to do?
You sit in judgement, you can't be wrong,
Your infallible power's undeniably wrong.

You can kill us in your wars,
You can jail us with your laws,
You can take away our bodies but we'll never fit the mould,
Cause you'll never have our minds, and you'll never have our souls.

You fill us up with lies,
Till our brothers we despise,
You live in fear,
You live by hate,
The wars are coming and you can't wait."

Edited by on 26-07-06 18:05
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 17:46
If only he hadn't chosen such a facking dumb handle..

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 18:01
Hmmm, i'll believe it when I see it.

Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > >>