Follow us on Twitter!
Things are more like they are now than they have ever been before. - Dwight D. Eisenhower
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 18
Guests Online: 17
Members Online: 1

Registered Members: 82889
Newest Member: Geriztul
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Comments and Suggestions

Page 5 of 10 << < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > >>
Author

RE: URGENT: FUTURE OF HBH

lukem_95

Your avatar

Apprentice
Warn Level: 5
Posted on 26-07-06 18:09
OMG, man im so sorry, iv only jst joined HBH a coupla weeks ago, and as such know i have little or no respect here, im only about 1000th in the rankings but i enjoyed my time here 110%, i will truly miss this place if it goes under, and Mr_Cheese, i just wanna say, goodluck, i dont know how this happened and think its an ourage. i was 49th on the pertition and hope many more people join me in signing. SAVE MR_CHEESE.

www.hellboundhackers.org/news.php?logout=yes
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 18:24
Yeah just pass around some back up to people who wont abuse it and someone will host it. On some comp some place.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 18:45
Serves your right, BITCH!!!
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 18:51
All this is complete BullShit. It's just a publicity stunt by MrCheese. MrCheese is tired of running HBH and is looking for a cool way out of running the site anymore and trying to pretend to be a legend in the eyes of all the HBH n00bs.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 18:57
Fake or not, HBH is great, and Cheese is a great admin. I still stand by everything I said before.
Author

Mr_Cheese

Uber Elite
Posted on 26-07-06 19:00
lol thanks for the replies locus7. pricks.

do i detect a hint of jealousy?

dont like the fact i've accomplished more in 2 years than you will in your whole life? dont like the fact im respected by more people than you'll ever know? i think so. jealoulsy.

i can assure everyone it isnt a publicyt stunt, and im sure the SS have currently enough evidence. Sad

i would also like to say thank you for everyones support. means alot.

Edited by Mr_Cheese on 26-07-06 19:15
http://www.hellboundhackers.org/
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 19:19
bye bye

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 19:24
I don't know what to say... I just hope the best for you and wish this will blow over. I love this site, the community and the admins/members.

Smile In your trial, call me as a witness, please?

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 19:27
Thx mr cheese for EVERYTHING you have helped teach me. I wish u ALL of luck and we will have your back 100% of the way Grin

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 20:06
wow, I would like to say thank you Mr_Cheese. This site has taught me just about everything I know about hacking. It has changed my life...this site is by far the greatest hacking site I've ever been apart of..even though I hardly post, I feel like I know all of you well lol...mostly because I've read about every topic on here. This site taught me what a true hacker really is and I like the fact you try not to push out the new blood. When I first started I had a hard time fitting in because all of the other sites are full of 1337 h4x0r that were not willing to help, teach, or even point in the right direction. But this site..it has it all and im greatful for the time I've spent here. Thank you Mr_Cheese, thank you to all the Admins, Thank you to all the members who have made me feel so welcome without even saying a word. Smile
I intend on using my skills and knowledge that HBH has taught me to help teach the ones who are ignorant to what a true hacker really is.
Thanks again everyone and good luck Mr_Cheese..we're pulling for you
~Long Live HBH~

Deathbringer

Author

Thucydides

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 20:49
I'll tell you all one more thing. In the unlikely event that the SS successfully shuts down Hellbound Hackers, I'm going to start my own hacking web site. I'm no where near an expert on the subject, but this event is motivating more then ever to try to become one, and I am willing to spend the years necessary to build a new community if no one else steps up to the task. I think the government will find that by taking down this site and striking off the hydras head, two new heads will form in its place, and there will always be more people to take up where others left off. Regardless of any tactics the government might use, in the end I know the spirit of this site will continue on, and hacking will never die.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 20:54
Wow. i left hbh for a few weeks and i come back to this. im seriously sorry to hear this cheese. if i could help i would. ive signed the patetion. all i can offer is my signature and support. i think this is wrong but im afread there is nothing i can do. sorry dude Sad
the world is filled with ignorance and this is just another example of it. As you said, we are a dieing breed and i hate to see this happening to us. again im so sorry to hear this. I thank you for all of the help that i have recived from this site and i hope i dont see its end of days any time soon though i fear i will--

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 20:57
It sucks that the SS/FBI plan to take this site down, I learned alot in the past days I've been on this site. Sad

Good luck Mr. Cheese
I hope you can pwn the SS in this situation.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 21:41
So what exactly did you do? you dont get arrest for making a hacking website. or for "saving lives"
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 21:44
I may be repeating things others have said, i dont have much time, so i havent read the replys (sorry Sad )

This site has helped me so much in a few years, really a year and a few months. I have not always been the most active member, but that is due to my attitude of listening and not saying much.

This site has given me knowlage. Due to it, i have spent time learning things i never believed i could. I made webpages, photoshop pics, programs and scripts. It gave me self confidence. When my friend told me of the site, i simply replyed, "Hacking? how would I ever do somthing that complicated?".

Through is challenges, it allowed me to ease myself in, learning things along the way. I can safly say, that without HBH, my life today, woyuld be on of nothing but PC gaming (not to say i dont play games at all). It has opened my life to new and exciting things.

When i return to school after the summer, me and a couple of guys will be testing our school SQL server for vunrability (we were asked to do this, one of is the IT guys son) and making a new website for our school.

So now I say, Good Luck,
Thank you Mr. Cheese.
Thank you Admins.
Thank you Members.

Every person has contributed to the community, and made my life a better one.

Thanks HBH

PS: If anyone stopped looking at hackers as the great satan, and realised that most hackers do good, rather thatn bad, this would not be happening. Thanks ignorance, for raping inteligence, thanks.

Author

SySTeM

Your avatar

HBH Guru
Posted on 26-07-06 21:53
SnOOx wrote:
So what exactly did you do? you dont get arrest for making a hacking website. or for "saving lives"

Dude did you not fucking read what he said, he said he can't say, jesus.

img138.imageshack.us/img138/6527/sig2ak1.jpg
www.hellboundhackers.org/sig/r/2783.png

http://www.elites0ft.com/
Author

Thucydides

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 21:54
SnOOx wrote:

apparently you do if happen to live in the UK. Check out the post by Blue Moose on the front page for a better explanation of irrational laws that Mr. Cheese is being charged under.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 22:32
Sorry for the late response I didnt get to say much till now.

As usual the government is showing its insane stupidity.. you dont have to look very hard to find it. people who are dumb react the only way they can with unreasonable violence. Its the only action the simple minded are capable of carrying out. When they come for me they will probably park a harrier jet in my driveway...

Not realizing what they are doing at all. If the SS really can impress us all by showing mercy to you Mr.Cheese and allow the site to continue.. then they will truly be the benefactors.. They are hurting themselves and hurting the security of the entire UK. Imagine if hackers are constantly persecuted like this everywhere they go. Then one day some country decides they want to train hackers.. You think security admins know how to ward off hacker attacks?.. sorry no.. It takes a hacker to stop a hacker.. If you keep it up SS Some hackers in some other country are just going to make you nuke yourselves and you wont have any intelligence to stop them..You will be left wondering what happened and only able to tell yourselves.. I was just following orders or its my job... You think your stopping a bunch of tourblemakers .. maybe a small percentage of people here are.. most are here to learn though.. what do you do when theres a bully in public schools? Dont you work on reforming the bully? or do you nuke the school and the principle? Am I getting through?

Anyway i Just want to say long live HBH!!
and long live Mr.Cheese!
you did a great job making this place and its one of the best places there is on the net. I will be very sad to see it go.. and anyone who thinks with a right mind and takes at least a day to see this site .. i mean anyone in the entire world would be sad to see it go too. I think its sad that this site will die with only 1 million visitors .. I think everyone should have had the chance to see it.. all 14 billion..

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 22:56
SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad
:xx::xx::xx::xx::xx::xx::xx::xx::xx::xx::xx::xx::xx::xx:
this site taught me a lot and even though i still dont know very much it taught me everything that i know now

Author

RE: lol?

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 23:21
u told me u got caught hacking in jail pyschomarine.....
Page 5 of 10 << < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > >>