Follow us on Twitter!
Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few. - Winston Churchill
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 29
Guests Online: 24
Members Online: 5

Registered Members: 82885
Newest Member: ConiBE
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Comments and Suggestions

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > >>
Author

RE: URGENT: FUTURE OF HBH

Thucydides

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 04:36
sorry, backspaced into a dp.

Edited by Thucydides on 26-07-06 04:37
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 05:38
CaityT3hAw3som3 here...(Using this account cuz my other was deleted)

I was going to completely give up on HBH and quit, due to a fairly recent incident that got me into shit with my ISP(I just got my internet back 2 days ago, and to *someone* [you know who you are] please leave me alone, you win.), and I'm only on HBH cause I still read the articles, Then I noticed this "URGENT" post. So I read that. Here are my comments:

Before HBH, I was failing and struggling on HTS. HBH brought me into the hacking world, and got me further than I ever thought I'd get. Though hacking's got me into a lot of shit in the past little while, I feel almost in debt to HBH for everything. Everything I learned this year has been taught to me by HBH, or a member. I enjoyed everything about this site; the challenges, articles, urban defacements, and especially all you people. To what extent does the law actually work? They try to assure us our rights and freedoms, yet somehow we manage to end off like this. Those who do things for the greater good always end up in more shit than those who deliberately do wrong. Why? Because those who do wrong tend to be powerless scum, attempting to boost their own ego by destroying what others care about. Though no longer a member, I still care about HBH. I'd be nowhere without it. I know a bunch of fascists who walk around beating up random people of different skin colours because they think it makes them powerful. They're not. Point is, all they ever get for punishment is a good, stern talking-to, possibly the occasional suspension from school. Now, the law takes someone like Mr_Cheese and has the SS looking for him...why? Because some nazi group's site was taken down? Because he tried to better the lives of a whole shitload of people, our entire HBH community, and all the people who aspire to be hackers? Because he built a ground where we could be educated and do just as much good as he tried to? I suppose my best guess would have to be because all the scummy fascists, nazis, and wrong-doers in general are no threat. They're pussies(no offence to anyone who believes in that kind of stuff). Then, you have the people like Cheese who are great and have the potential to change something. Those arrogant bastards who run the world fear those who present change, even if it is for the better. The government is wasting their money on something that didn't need fixing. I suppose what I'm really trying to say here is that evolution has clearly reversed itself, and the government is just going along with it. The world would be nowhere without hackers, so to penalize them, to try and stop them, is like trying to stop the world from advancing...Looks like it's working. In about 20 years, my estimate is that people will be less and less educated, the entire planet will be in decline, leaving the very few people smart enough to create the machines that will replace the idiots who are no longer smart enough to do their own jobs. We will no longer speak in complete sentences...hell, the majority of the planet has already stopped. In fact, there are a group of dumbasses out there who actually proposed the idea to the government to change the english language because words are too hard to spell. Yeah, that's right. Well, I'd say that about wraps it up. See you all at the bottom of the slope that civilization is sliding down. Good luck, Cheese.
-Caity@)-`-

Actually, I changed my mind. I'd like to finish by quoting NOFX:

"Why go against tradition
when we can
admit defeat,
Live in decline,
Be the victims of our own design?"

-The Decline

(Or hadn't you noticed that that's what's happening?)
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 06:05
I felt a better reply was needed. As i didnt really say anything and i may never talk to you again.

Cheese, youve been an inspiration. I came into this community without a bit of knowledge towards hacking, and I learned everything I know thanks to this site. We have deffinatly come a long way. Its a sad day when years of work get trashed.. I know.

Just know that the memory of HBH will live on. Ill change this some how.
I hope all goes well and that you may live a happy life without drastic conflict such as now.

Thank you for letting me be an admin here, its really shapped my life and made me closer to the true hacker culture. I see everything diffrently, i suppose thats how you are tho too. Good luck.

Hackers will Reign.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 06:27
I'm pretty much speechless, so I'll just say this.

Good luck, Mr_Cheese, and Long Live HBH.

Author

knutrainer

Apprentice
Posted on 26-07-06 06:36
I too am holding back tears, this whole this is ridiculous bullshit. I love HBH. I suggest all members destroy any information that may be considered illegal on your computers or at least relocate it where no one could find it. Since the government is monoriting the forums they may read this. You can arrest us. You can lock us up. But you can never stop us from being curious. You will never stop our exploration.
My crime is of curiosity. - The Mentor

img389.imageshack.us/img389/974/knu5ui1ja.jpg
~PM me if you need help or instant message me.

Edited by knutrainer on 26-07-06 06:55
knutrainer@gmail.com
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 06:48
Quoting The Mentor -
I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual, but you can't stop us all.... after all, we're all alike.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 06:56
I was thinking if they think they have the right to take HellboundHackers offline we should take the whole internet down. "Bye bye, and so long oh insecure network which provides freedom only to the Pedophiles Racists and like minded scum. Then my mind thought of the 13 year old girl's poetry site often spoke of on here.

This is a situation that was inevetable but it isn't the end of the road, if you don't believe me just keep on walking.

I can see alot of people's lives are deeply envolved in this site. We can't stop. So no one will stop us.

Mr. Cheese it looks like we're going for dedicated now

LLHBH

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 07:06
cubeman372 wrote:
I can see alot of people's lives are deeply envolved in this site. We can't stop. So no one will stop us.

Mr. Cheese it looks like we're going for dedicated now

LLHBH

I think we should have some sort of protest, or whatever the word is.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 07:11
I love you guys!!

This has been my favorite community (I've been searching for a better one since HBH was created, but still didn't find one as good..)

I don't think I joined HBH by coincidence, because I got to meet some of the best people I ever knew, some of the funniest, most ethical, and smart people I could've wished to be friends with... online/in person.

So much work... yet, it goes unappreciated and considered "illegal". What happened to learning from hackers?

Mr_Cheese (and all other Admins -- past and present), the community appreciates your work, and respects all of your efforts to keep HBH running.

Whatever you do in life: stay ETHICAL and work for the good of mankind.

HellBoundHacker for LIFE!
PEACE.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 07:28
As i am on vacation in hawaii, and do not have the password to my account present, i have made another account. I have loved HBH since i first joined. I love the fact that it helped me learn how to secure my webpages from attacks. I love how the community is so great. This community has been one of the best experiances i have had in my entire life. To you Mr_Cheese, you have been my idle. I lookup to you, and i respect you. You have been one of my heros. I hope this thing will blow over, but it may not. It has been my great honor to have met you.

~Regit
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 07:42
This just isn't right. Good luck Mr_Cheese!

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 08:06
shit... thats how i feel.... like shit
i just came home from a longer vacantion than i have been expecting w/out the computer.. adn now i came here and saw this.. i feel sick to my stomack.. i realy mean it... i need to lie down... i never thought that i would ever be so atached to this site and to it's admins and it's comunity...

mr.cheese ............. i don't kno0w what i can say that would help you or make you feel better... i am in debt to you adn to thsi site... i wish i could help.... you need to hang on ....

and i too think that the info should be saved....

i'm sorry i cant write more now... i just feel sick.... il re4turn later

Edited by on 26-07-06 08:07
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 08:52
dude.... this is bad Sad want me to beat anyone up?

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 09:05
As I sit here in awe, shock, and wonder at the stupidity of the government, my government, that will bring down the best informational site on programming, internet security, graphics design, logical stimulation, and last but not least, the true art of hacking, I am deeply saddened. I stumbled onto this site not too long ago and truly beleive I have become a better person for it. Because of this site, my skills in graphics design, internet security, and networking have increased tenfold. The travesty that my government is imposing on this one individual is a truly ludicrous situation which should be resolved, and resolved fast. Nowhere else have I been so embraced by complete strangers and given help when I needed it the most. As I write this post, anger swells up in me, an anger which I have only felt when I have lost a loved one. I swear by my life that HBH will live on, it might go into the shadows for a period of time, but it will be back. As of now, i have an estimated 120 gbs of harddrive space which will now be dedicated to HBH, if we are to preserve this site then its members must be able to download as much information as possible to save it. So I say to you Mr Cheese, open the ftp servers up and let the information flow freely while you still can. I feel that I can say for every true member of HBH that we all stand behind you, no not behind, beside you in this fight for freedom. So whatever happens to us, whether we are strown to the far corners of the internet, or allowed to stay put, we are here for you and will always be. Personally, I want to thank you for hosting this site and I also want to apologize for the stupidity of my government and their inability to discern between good and evil. I now go to remove whatever random programs, music, and plain garbage I have on my personal file server to accomodate space for the files of HBH. I hope my efforts will not be wasted.
Nick
Dedicated HellBoundHAcker

LONG LIVE HBH!!!!!!

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 09:07
That is so sad Sad...MR cheese you have changed the way i use a computer before i use a computer for school work and drawing and now i use it as a programmer, im and soo much more you have helped me through my copmuter years and there is nno way how i can repay you for what youve done and i hope you win the case and keep going hard at it

God bless!
~Z-var~
Author

RE: RE: URGENT: FUTURE OF HBH

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 09:14
This is absolutely ridiculous.
I can't help being driven mad every single day of the fuckin week by another "Law" completely screwing over people who quite clearly do nothing wrong.
I've only been on this site a few days but I thought I'd found a brilliant community for development and learning of "computer security".
I was introduced to this site by someone I barely know and its helped my friendship grow with her.
This site is quite clearly amazing and now that people with less knowledge see us as a threat, they're shutting it down!

Thankyou to everyone who has made this possible.
I'm sure you will
FIND A WAY TO CARRY ON FIGHTING!

Author

RE: RE: URGENT: FUTURE OF HBH

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 09:20
If information needs to be preserved, I have 250 GB of hard drive space.
I will backup anything needed.

Just shout if needed.

Author

RE: shit

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 09:40
shit this is bad.
i havent really been on this site for long, but the time i have spent on here has been amazing. ive learnt so much from your website, and unfortunately now, theres no way i can re-pay you for everything you have helped me with.
i know this message wont stop hbh being shut down, or delay your trial - but i think i speak for everyone when i say you've got every single member on here's support.

thankyou

xxxx
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 09:56
cheese, liseten man. Our government sucks when it comes to shit like this. Because of this god forsaken media, everyone believes that hackers are "evil and malicious". most people are not ready to accept the fact that we run the internet. We fix it up and even make it better. Without us, the internet would be a nothing. The SS has nothing better to do so they arrest hackers to get their 5 minutes of fame on channel 5 news. dont be angry at the people. Be angry at the system.

Best of luck to you in the future. I hope you can knock some sense into our system. Im rooting for you. Like mentor once said, "They may stop me, but they cant stop us all."

~Hackers of the World Unite~

Edited by on 26-07-06 10:00
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 09:57
EDIT: damn double post

Edited by on 26-07-06 09:59
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > >>