Follow us on Twitter!
Few are those who can see with their own eyes and hear with their own hearts. - Albert Einstein
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 23
Guests Online: 20
Members Online: 3

Registered Members: 82885
Newest Member: ConiBE
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Comments and Suggestions

Page 9 of 10 << < 6 7 8 9 10 >
Author

RE: URGENT: FUTURE OF HBH

Your avatar

Posted on 29-07-06 19:43
mozzer wrote:
He means by reporting flaws in code he has saved people in hospitals and stuff like that.
Lol. When i read that it 'literally saved lives', i did not interprept that literally. Instead, I thought of it as a unique skill that might, one day, help someone.

not gonna explain for obvious reasons, espically on a public forum. but i dont mean it hypothetically, you'll just have to take my word for it.
Im afraid its rather difficult to take your word for it. Especially since i cannot think of how the skill saves lives.

those that know me well enough know the things that sentence refers to.
What about those who dont? I would still like a little reasoning behind it.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-07-06 19:45
It's not difficult to learn about Mr_Cheese.

Read his articles, talk to him or just hack the SS's files on him. (For future reference the last part was a joke and I do not not endorse or condone any activities/actions taken towards the SS)

Author

Mr_Cheese

Uber Elite
Posted on 29-07-06 19:47
its not finding flaws in hospitals.

its quite simple.

people dieing, need help the gouvernment cant give -> * mr cheese magic* -> people get the help they need and survive.. aswell as preventing assualts and other offline crimes.

thats all im going to say.

dont ask me how, dont ask me "what exactly", because i wont answer for obvious reasons.

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-07-06 20:12
what some people dont see is that mr cheese has probably been faced with difficult decisions concerning topics (unknown to us) and has to choose the lesser of two evils: disregarding the law and potentially saving someone or standing by and watching that person die without cause because he was a law abiding citizen...... its decisions like these that have created heros and toppled governments in the past, and thats what our government is afraid of is being exposed as the bigger evil and people realizing what they really are...hence the investigation against mr chese

Edited by on 29-07-06 20:16
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-07-06 20:32
Yes because our little community will topple a government....

Stop thinking your invincible and use logic. In due time our country will implode, without any sort of group. It's how history goes.. (think about Rome. The most powerfull city, Rome, had fallen. which one day we will also. Not due to groups or rebellion. Groups only get taken over by law.)
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-07-06 20:39
Don't be too cynical.

You think10,000 intelligent hackers is a small group.

My I remind you that there were only around 200 members in the Manhattan Project who ended a WW!!!!

Edited by on 29-07-06 20:41
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-07-06 00:35
Hey Mr_Cheese,

You probably have already but I sudjest you download the "Hackers Black Book" off torrentspy ASAP the whole thing is extremely dated but I think you should read the artical on "What happens of your busted by the FBI" really very good artical as the guy works for the FBI and even gives you the names of the forms i.e. form 1A etc. that you need to fill out to get back your equipment....

really handy artical and very VERY detailed!Smile

Edited by on 30-07-06 00:36
Author

Uber0n

Hacker Level 3
Posted on 30-07-06 01:11
I can't believe what I just read...

Since I joined up here, HBH has been almost like my second home. The other 10.000 members of this fine place to live have all been my brothers and sisters, and we've helped each other by teaching not only the skills of hacking, but also ethics, moral and knowledge which will help us getting good jobs in the future.
We've had lots of fun in the Shoutbox, relaxed to the Radio and showed our brothers and sisters our skills by earning points and writing in the Forums.

And now... Our father is in trouble.
The whole family with more than 10.000 members who have lived together, some more involved than others, but still all of us, are walking in a long, dark passage. And as we're almost close enough to touch the tunnel's end, we still see no light.

What will happen?
I hope that the happy days will return. That the whole family can join up at the breakfast table one day and rejoice in happiness. That we'll once again have Cheese at our table (not only for eating, but of course our father Mr_Cheese). I hope that the TRUE hackers can spread in the world and that our home, our very own house known as HBH, will get another ten thousand members in the next year.

I hope that the FBI will let you stay here, with us. With your family. As Jim Carrey says in the movie Liar Liar; "You can't take him away. He is a good father!". Because you are a good father Cheese. I want to be like you.

The hope is not lost yet. You know that so many people see your nickname on this site every day and feel warm inside, knowing that you listen to us and that we're safe in the home you've built. We respect you, and feel honoured to be so close to you.

Please, if you have any chance to write about what happens to you, let us know. I'll keep on visiting HBH as often as I can to see your news.

You are a great man, Mr_Cheese. A great man...
Peace

//Uber0n

img230.imageshack.us/img230/724/uber0nsig3hj6.gif
http://uber0n.web. . .
Nope http://uber0n.webs.com/
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-07-06 01:34
Are you kidding me!? 10k members. 5k of which, probably inactive.

These people aren't all intelligent like some of us.

You think we're hackers?! Are you kidding me? We find text in images and find a password sitting in the source, or sitting in a images directory! To me this website is muchless a game. Nothing to deal with hacking. SOMETIMES it deals with hacking. SOMETIMES.

You're acting like those "pros" at Legion of Ethical hacking. You seem pretty smart, but i'm still saying, most of the members aren't that smart.

The government is more underground, more organized. 10k people won't bring down any of this. It will cause defacements (by a select few members who know what they're doing) and if theres a big mob somewhere, tear gas.

I myself would hate to see HBH and Cheese end...But it's the inevitable.

EDIT: And I hope you don't listen to mothball. If they take your pc they'll find that stuff. Wipe your HHD...

Edited by on 30-07-06 01:38
Author

Mr_Cheese

Uber Elite
Posted on 30-07-06 01:45
ObsceneArt wrote:
Are you kidding me!? 10k members. 5k of which, probably inactive.

true, alot of people sign up once and cant do the first challenge so never come back.

You think we're hackers?! Are you kidding me? We find text in images and find a password sitting in the source, or sitting in a images directory! To me this website is muchless a game. Nothing to deal with hacking. SOMETIMES it deals with hacking. SOMETIMES.

most of the stuff on hbh is hacking/security orientated. if you actually think around the challenges, and think why its there, how was it made, what could this accomplish in real life etc, you get much more out of the challenge than the average user.

You're acting like those "pros" at Legion of Ethical hacking. You seem pretty smart, but i'm still saying, most of the members aren't that smart.

not too sure why you included this, seems a bit of a wated paragraph just to insult.

The government is more underground, more organized. 10k people won't bring down any of this. It will cause defacements (by a select few members who know what they're doing) and if theres a big mob somewhere, tear gas.

you have a point, cna people please stop posting "we'll create hell if mr cheese gets put to jail. 1) it wont achieve anything 2) i wont respect you anymore, because its completely against my ethics 3) it will make you look like a idiot. theres time when you can accomplish great things without the need for hacking.

I myself would hate to see HBH and Cheese end...But it's the inevitable.

a sad thought, but theres a good chance its true. im gonna try my best to make sure when i go, hbh will remain.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-07-06 01:51
Thanks for understanding me Cheese. It means alot that you do. Noone else seems to get my point. If only there was something logical to do, rather then raise hell.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-07-06 03:41
what can i say... hbh will never die

Long Live HellBoundHackers

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-07-06 07:24
That is out of order!

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-07-06 09:03
Psychomarine eh? as far as I know marines love the back entrance! lmao

Anyway Its holiday time for me now just being dragged out the door with my suitcase and parents Sad. I hope HBH is up when I come back (in two weeks) or there will be hell to pay!:evil:

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-07-06 09:04
P.S.

HBH Ain't going nowhere ad this thread is depressingSad

Author

interslice

Your avatar

Posted on 30-07-06 10:44
so what is happening to mr_cheese? these posts say jail but hbh is still up so im kinda confused... someone fill me in?:radio:

hellboundhackers.org/sig/r/3880.png
Author

Mr_Cheese

Uber Elite
Posted on 30-07-06 17:34
update:

"unknown callers" have been contacting previous hosts by phone and asking for hbh files/databases and asking questions regarding HBH. Luckily this host is clever and didnt hand over any information because the callers refused to identify themselves. ... hmmmm wounder who it could be.

now, listen here you pricks at the Secret Service and FBI. i already know your investigating me and HBH - your covers blown, so if you have questions why dont you fucking ask me. email me and im happy to answer them. god dam hillbillies. surely its much easier to question the person incharge of HBH instead of going around getting nit bits of crappy ifnormation from second hand sources.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-07-06 17:45
well put cheese

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-07-06 17:50
pfffft thats funny... They are ment to be good at this kinda shit LOL

Author