Follow us on Twitter!
It is never to LATE to become what you never WERE.
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 30
Guests Online: 30
Members Online: 0

Registered Members: 82905
Newest Member: BLckLIght
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Comments and Suggestions

Page 8 of 10 << < 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Author

RE: URGENT: FUTURE OF HBH

Your avatar

Posted on 28-07-06 16:38
Dude, first off; watch who you talk to cuz I don't F*** around and have you ever heard of "sarcasm" guess not. Maybe ChinChilla2k was using sarcasm "asshole" qoute qoute. :happy:B)

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-07-06 17:01
well, i don't mean to butt into someone else's conversation, but i felt the need to say that you can't use sarcasm as an excuse when you weren't being sarcastic in the first place.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-07-06 17:22
-Critical- wrote:
Dude, first off; watch who you talk to cuz I don't F*** around and have you ever heard of "sarcasm" guess not. Maybe ChinChilla2k was using sarcasm "asshole" qoute qoute. :happy:B)
Very mature.

Edited by on 28-07-06 17:23
Author

AldarHawk

Hacker Level 1
Posted on 28-07-06 17:43
Okay time for logic and reason to step in here.

He was banned because he is someone who signed up just to flame Mr. Cheese. he has not done a single test on the site. The ONLY reason he has been banned is becuase he is likely another person whom was banned and just made a new account to flame again Pfft

So please stick your nose where it belongs or you may get a quill in it.

Just ask Yahoo!Taboo! http://www.erikwestlake.com
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-07-06 17:44
I must agree with ohemgee. The msg that Chinchilla2k left wasn't offending to cheese in any way, look at his last lines:

My original intention was to come on here and make a short and blunt post saying that you deserved any punishment without me justifying it, but then I remembered you awhile ago and how you were not an asshole, so I decided to make a longer response. (I didn't really decide, I just did).

-Critical-, just re-read his msg and you will see he didn't mean no harm. Chinchilla2k isn't pointing & laughing at cheese, he's just saying goodbye and he actually states he doesn't agree with the punishments:

I wholeheartedly agree with the laws, just not the punishments.

And now find more people to sign the petition!

(Don't get me wrong, I want cheese out of this mess to0, but I don't think Chinchilla2k was flaming, he just said hacking = taking risks, and everyone knows that. But the SS is drawing the line somewhere else then we do. I think we are right. For all I know, Cheese didn't do anything REALY wrong, he is an ethical hacker, one that is doing the right things)

Edited by on 28-07-06 17:53
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-07-06 17:50
I co-sign with AlderHawk.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-07-06 17:55
-Critical- wrote:
I co-sign with AlderHawk.

Did you even read my post? I respect hawk's (and your) opinion, but I get the feeling you didn't really read my post.

Edited by on 28-07-06 17:56
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-07-06 18:10
AldarHawk wrote:
Okay time for logic and reason to step in here.

He was banned because he is someone who signed up just to flame Mr. Cheese. he has not done a single test on the site. The ONLY reason he has been banned is becuase he is likely another person whom was banned and just made a new account to flame again Pfft

So please stick your nose where it belongs or you may get a quill in it.
And what if he didnt? What if he simply registered so he could post his thoughts on the current events around HBH? Was the ban equally justified? Or does it have bias members opinions (thats you if you are slow) holding him down against no evidence? If you bothered to get your head our of your ass, you would realize the original post im defending was in no way flaming. Therefore, your entire post and life was wasted.

Time for logic and reason to step in, and your unsupported statements to step out.

Edited by on 28-07-06 18:38
Author

Mr_Cheese

Uber Elite
Posted on 28-07-06 18:16
spyware wrote:
For all I know, Cheese didn't do anything REALY wrong, he is an ethical hacker, one that is doing the right things)

sometimes to do the right thing, you need to break the law.

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-07-06 18:17
yeah...i suppose it's too bad that not everyone thinks that way. :/
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-07-06 22:32
I honestly doubt Cheese is lying.

If this was actually a "publicity stunt". He would get hardly any, and will be forgotten within months. I doubt Cheese is stupid enough to think this would work as a publicity stunt. Though, Cheese you should have seen something like this coming. Although, I don't agree with what's happening to you.

Though, as i'm still puzzled. What did you do cheese. Nothing comes up on google for Mr. Cheese, (related to website defacement, or much anything else). So are they random targeting?

And to trix_31. You're probably some idiotic thirteen yearold.

well this has definately urged me to learn as much about computers as my brain can take let me say...payback is a bitch!

Seriously. If they're targeting HBH, wouldn't you think that the SS would see this? And ban your computer privledges, then throw you in juvey? Seriously, use your head. Also if you do sign this petition it won't do anything. They'll just be like "wow, we have a list of real names for these hackers." And then randomly attack us. It's a good thought, and may work with other things, but honestly, the SS doesn't care what people of the same "group" as Mr. Cheese thinks.

I wish there was some other way for this to turn out for Cheese, but there isn't. All he can do is fight it, and prove his self worth, morals and ethics.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-07-06 22:37
fight the government. It is to be hard. But cheese can start, and it all has to be above bored and legal. all this "payback biatch" crap will get him in worse trouble, under terrorism laws etc.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-07-06 14:08
Well, i've never been a user of HBH, but I sympathyse greatly with the cause. Some of you may know me from HTS, ASO or .aware. At HTS we've had our deal of trouble as well. The corruption and opression of the state knows no limits. The internet is the last free medium in existance, a place where we can say and think what we want without fear of prosecution from a totalitarian regime. But this is changing. The governement, and especially the current capitalist nazi governements of the US and it's cohorts all over the world are trying to gain control over the internet as well , for they fear it. They fear our freedom, our free thoughts and our intelligence. They fear what we are capable of, they fear we would expose their lies and evil ways. They are trying to slowly convert the hacker scene into a corporate paw, listening to their every whim. Already it has begun, with the 0day initiative they are trying to extract our knowledge and sell it, bind us in the service of big corporations. They oppress free speech at cons, positioning their slithery filthy rat agents all over the place, and infiltrate in our communities with idiotic slave narcs like danserv. Don't let yourself be corrupted as a paw of the system that tries to constrict our every thought and every move. They oppress great and free thinkers like Mr Cheese because they fear them. They don't care about your well being, they want you as a slave, as a controllable element in their corrupt hands, bending you to their will. Don't let that happen, fight back, we should stick together as one, the entire hacker scene and fight back against the infiltrating tentacles of the corporate/.gov monster that tries to take our world from us, our last shred of free speech!

- Nomenumbra -
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-07-06 15:35
nomenumbra, that post is so true, but i cant see how we could fight the goverment, they are a massive evil coperation that is just to big, and to powerful to take down, what they say is law, liturally, and they have no respect fro the law themsefs, they just want power, more power, to dumb down the nation and bring us to 'the new world order'.
i hate to say it, but all these just causes we fight for are losing battles in a losing war, what the goverment wants, the goverment gets, and no amount of evidnce is going to bring them down it just wont happen, but that doesnt mean quit, never quit, fight the oppression to the end.

Edited by on 29-07-06 15:36
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-07-06 18:00
Yeah, okay. Let's "fight back", So we prove to the government that we are bad people. That puts our image worse and makes them take more action against us.

Genious I say. Frown
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-07-06 18:02
Yer, I agree. We should write to the government or have protests!!

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-07-06 18:19
Do you mean a message like this?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Government..

Should you stop trying to gain control over the internet???
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I dont think that writing to the government will work ( if i am writing the message)... Smile

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-07-06 19:03
"my skills have enabled me to literally save lifes all over the world."
Whats does that mean?:whoa:

Author

Mr_Cheese

Uber Elite
Posted on 29-07-06 19:06
[edit] infact i'll leave that out actually [/edit]

not gonna explain for obvious reasons, espically on a public forum. but i dont mean it hypothetically, you'll just have to take my word for it.

those that know me well enough know the things that sentence refers to.

Edited by Mr_Cheese on 29-07-06 19:09
http://www.hellboundhackers.org/
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-07-06 19:35
He means by reporting flaws in code he has saved people in hospitals and stuff like that.

Page 8 of 10 << < 5 6 7 8 9 10 >