View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Comments and Suggestions

Page 6 of 10 << < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > >>
Author

RE: URGENT: FUTURE OF HBH

Mr_Cheese

Uber Elite
Posted on 26-07-06 23:22
psychomarine you post was removed because it coudlnt of been further from the truth and was pure bullshit.

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/
Author

RE: ..

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 23:23
then my post means nothing lol
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-07-06 23:45
Mr_Cheese wrote:
psychomarine you post was removed because it coudlnt of been further from the truth and was pure bullshit.

There goes Mr_Cheese, silencing those against him.

http://www.freewebs.com/sn00x/nycheese%21.JPG

Edited by on 26-07-06 23:46
Author

Mr_Cheese

Uber Elite
Posted on 26-07-06 23:52
not silencing him.

i would have left his post up if it wasnt full of bullshit saying this is a publictiy stunt. he knows nothing, and is just bullshitting to prove he is better.

reason he hasnt got caught = he has no skill, uses exploits found on secrutiyfocus, gets others to code perl scripts for him, and only hacks low key sites. if you do that the gouvernment isnt intersted.

i know i have enmies and people who dont like me, mainly beacuse i ban everyone who is a fucking idiot (btw dude you got banned). so i expect some shitty bullshit posts here.

obvioulsy i prefer support from all the respected members who i was refering to in my first post.

i still think part of the resentment towards me most of the low key wannbe hackers have is jealousy. dont like the fact i've accomplished more than them, dont like the fact im more well known than them etc.

if you dont like me and dont like HBH, why are you still here? makes no sense, go play around on enigma where immature behaviour is encouraged. plus if your gonna be posting praise for me getting arrested i can imagine 90% of the community who are respected and a joy to hang around with on HBH, are gonna sit there thinking "what a prick.. fucking idiot".

and to the people reffering to me as a noob. you have no idea what im capable of. would the SS be after me if im a noob? (and yes i do fecking proxy aswell as bounce connections). just because i dont brag, doesnt mean i dont have the skill. most of the people who know me well will agree. im not one to kiss and tell, so dont asusme thats because theres nothing to tell.

and for everyone who is as concerned as i am about this whole situation, i'll be updating you whenever i get more information or something comes up etc. i apprecaite everyones support, really means alot to me.

Edited by Mr_Cheese on 26-07-06 23:59
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-07-06 00:55
i hope HBH can stay,and mr.cheese,i like all the hacking sites,CC,EG,HBH,HTS,wich usually leeds into the whole,well champloo wich site are u with us or them..,i like all the sites,im going to donate a little to hbh in hopes if mr cheese has to leave,someone else can take it up,and if they take down that site too,then make another with the same content,and so on.FUCK THEM!! Grin
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-07-06 01:30
ok, He's never been caught so he's a script kiddy, MAKES SENSE! Oh wait dont script kiddys usually get caught?

Yeah, calling him a noob yet, YOURE the one that got caught........way to go, I hope they throw the book at you.

Edited by on 27-07-06 01:31
Author

AldarHawk

Hacker Level 1
Posted on 27-07-06 01:46
whatabitch wrote:
ok, He's never been caught so he's a script kiddy, MAKES SENSE! Oh wait dont script kiddys usually get caught?

Yeah, calling him a noob yet, YOURE the one that got caught........way to go, I hope they throw the book at you.

All I can say is STFU you retarded piece of decroded crap. Do not talk about those you know nothing about. I know MANY SK addresses (I have a server that gets SK's daily) and yes they are trackable and they could get caught. The only difference between them and Mr. Cheese is he actually knows what he is doing. Just because someone gets caught does not make them a noob! look at Kevin Mitnick, Gary McKinnon, Vladimir Levin, Kevin Poulsen, Timothy Lloyd and the list goes on. are all these people n00bs? NO they have more knowledge in their pinkies than you have in your head. Mr. Cheese is among these I would say. The difference between the group is that Mr. Cheese used ethical means in his attacks.

Yes I know you are all going to say that each of these people had ethical means but they did not. they were all selfish people who cared in their fame and their glory and their earnings. Mr. Cheese bettered the world by removing bull shit that should be illegal all over the world. He was bettering the world in a way no government could. That is why they come for him. He has power that they cannot control which frightens them so they need to stop the power or take it as thier own.

If you think I am bullshitting then think that. I am not concerned with the mindless zombies that cannot think for them selves. I think that Mr. Cheese is a great person and deserves all the respect that I give him.

Also...Please stop spouting off the Hackers Manifesto. Yes we all know what it is...Yes we all know what it means...but The SS and other government agencies like them do too. It will not do anything.

Mr. Cheese You have my support 100% and good luck with any coming actions that may occur. Hope to hear from you soon.

Just ask Yahoo!Taboo! http://www.erikwestlake.com
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-07-06 02:15
oh ok, so GETTING CAUGHT makes you not a noob? i see. makes sense. no really. it does.

and saying psychos post is bullshit? How did you "save lives" with your 1337 skills? did you "hack" into a hospital and bump someone up on the heart transplant list? please. have fun in jail. and fuck. you.

Edited by on 27-07-06 02:16
Author

RE: .

Your avatar

Posted on 27-07-06 02:53
he didnt say getting caught makes u 1337,he said getting caught doesnt automatically make you a noob.....read?
Because getting caught doesnt mean your a noob,like he said,gary mkinnon,mitnick,were those ppl noobs???fuck no,its not being a noob that gets u caught,it can be caused by a variety of reasons,such as just going too far.Then they go out of their way to catch you,the ppl listed up there that were caught,were not caught easily by checking the logs and then tracing a fucken IP,they had to go way outta their ways just to track them down...

Edited by on 27-07-06 02:59
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-07-06 03:14
@Dennisfree, you tell them!!! ya dumbass.

@Cheese, I dont see how you instantly make a claim im with EnigmaGroup, seeing as how i made no reference to that wonderful site. Next time, be more secret about your DDoSing! Then you wont be caught! Lolz

You ban for erroneous reasons, most likely because you cannot combat them with whitty remarks. Locus7s has been better than your PHP-Fusion website, 1-whatever the current version is. Developing a 0 day to mop you with was the greatest part of the day. And i dont see why you consistently mention you have "skillz". You DDoS and mailbomb, and locus7s has the proof. Nice "retaliation". Why am i still here? I thought i would comment on my bestest buddy Cheese's departure.

Stop crying and grow some balls.

@Champloo, stop. For the love of humanity... stop.

@GrindOrDie, fuck you. I know for a fact you stole EnigmaGroup mission ideas. You were confronted by psychomarine and you admitted it. Pansy.

@whatabitch, <3

@AldarHawk, Maybe they arnt trying to hide behind proxies.

kthxbai
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-07-06 11:17
for the love of christ stop what?...-_-
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-07-06 11:49
OK... Let's all stop with the swearing. I don't think this is helping anyone...

The subject of this topic is Mr. Cheese and the SS, not to show off that you can type words like "fuck you" or "script kiddie".

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-07-06 15:10
You shouldnt delete posts that tell the truth

MR CHEESE WILL GET WHATS COMING BECAUSE HE IS LOW LIFE, i mean common look @ this email he sent me!

well stupidly i didnt work it out sooner, to put it simply, you fucked meover. not to mention the money you've stolen for hosting danswebdesigns.co.ukwhich isnt up at the moment. anyway i shall get to the point. you should be aware of what i am capable of, and what the people i knoware capable of.the hbhcon, im pissed about, but i can deal with that as it went finewithout you. however, danswebdesigns.co.uk i paid for.refund my money. (£10) into the paypal account i paid with. im sureyou'll find this fair. do that, and thats end of story. no more hassle for you, and i dont haveto deal with you. your not stupid, you know what will happen if that money isnt refunded.which i persume is why you added that warning on your site, as some kindof deterent. im a man of my word and never make empty threats. i'll forget you fucking over the hbhcon, just refund me my £10 and we'llcall it quits. simple. im sure refunding my £10 is a much easier and much fairer option thandealing with weeks worth of support requests. i suggest you take this email serioulsy. you have until friday evening.

GROVELLING OVER £10, what a waste of the time you have left free
"auf wiedersehen"

as they say in deutschland

PS you may have guess i have a dynamic ip :wow:
Author

Mr_Cheese

Uber Elite
Posted on 27-07-06 15:13
fuck the £10, thats nothing.

its out of princible dip shit.

your address is publically avaible and kent isnt too far away from me. so quit while your ahead.

am i right in thinking support@danserv.co.uk gets forwarded to ddowling01@hotmail.com? this would be funny considering hotmail only has a 250mb limit before accounts get terminated.

Edited by Mr_Cheese on 27-07-06 15:15
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-07-06 15:28
Dude don't let these Fucktards push you into doing something really illegal you are going down for doing what is right don't let them make you retaliate.

I love you :love:

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-07-06 15:44
*I don't like that dave character -_-

*Hey Mr.Cheese, I just wanted to let you know that I am behind you all the way!
the SS are a bunch of stupid people with their heads stuck far far up their asses. They are on an ego trip, abusing their so called "power" and "control" so that they can feel good about themselves.

*Please please provide updates to this whole situation, i am checking back here at every opportunity I get to know what's going on.

*Have you made those backups yet?

*maybe you can make a maling list to provide the updates to those that care.{I'm one of them ;-)}

look at Kevin Mitnick, Gary McKinnon, Vladimir Levin, Kevin Poulsen, Timothy Lloyd and the list goes on. are all these people n00bs? NO they have more knowledge in their pinkies than you have in your head.
-AldarHawk

that is the funniest thing I have ever heard! very Very true! LMAO
I'm quoting this one for a while
Grin

minor grammatical spacing error

Edited by on 27-07-06 15:50
Author

SySTeM

Your avatar

HBH Guru
Posted on 27-07-06 18:40
@earlier posts
I know for a fact cheese has a lot of skill, just beacuse he doesn't deface every single site that has an exploit on, doesn't mean he has no skill, I also know for a fact that the retaliation consisted of more than what you seem to say.

Cheese has done a lot for this world, how dare you say he is unskilled just because he spends his time helping people instead of destroying peoples work, just because he doesn't take down any site he sees does not mean he is a noob! If he wanted to I'm sure he could but his moral views tell him not to. Everyone that knows him as well as I do will know what he is capable of.

And also, I can assure you this is no publicity stunt, you think we wanted to let a member get arrested at the convention and have his stuff seized and his room searched, or some members in america to be interrogated by FBI agents? No, I didn't think so.

I also know for a fact that he has better things to think about and do than waste his time retaliating to one of the "hacks". And also, give it a rest with this "cheese is a noob" crap, he has enough to worry about at the moment without your pathetic posts. No one gives a crap what you post, I personally don't think it's clever or funny, I think it's sad you always say how much HBH is a pile of crap yet you still spend time here, posting worthless posts, this site is to support members and right now cheese needs help and support, this thread is also to support cheese, if you can't say anything constructive, leave.

img138.imageshack.us/img138/6527/sig2ak1.jpg
www.hellboundhackers.org/sig/r/2783.png

http://www.elites0ft.com/
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-07-06 18:56
Nicely put.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-07-06 19:15
I know Cheese has good morals, About 2/3 weeks ago me and him were having a conversation about an exploit in a website. He never did hack it....

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-07-06 19:33
I'd hate to be the devil's advocate. But, with knowledge comes power. After spending a week on this website i found exploits in pages of sites i'm a member of. Executing them would now have been simple, but i informed them rather then exploited them, it's what you do with that knowledge. Which is blatently apparent, if Mr Cheese has done nothing wrong, sure there is outrage to be had, but then again even you'd be nervous if the guy standing next to you had a loaded shotgun. He hasn't done anything wrong, but he could. And face it, no one would deny that he's dangerous. (unless he had no arms) Which is precisely what the SS aims to do, take away his arms. Or computer for that matter.

I put it simply, if he was poking around where he shouldn't have been, and they caught it well, then he has my simpathies but that's it. You play with fire and you can get burned. If he hasn't been doing anything malicious, then the only thing they could get him with is maybe inciting criminal mischief or providing the means of criminal mischief.

And while i understand the government is nefarious for writting their own stories, if i was a man of mr cheese's skill, since he's obviously good if the government wants in on him. He may end up with a very nice 6 figure job for the NSA/CIA/FBI/SS in a few years.

Mr Cheese won't go down without a fight, those with the facilities to hack are not a breed to take something lying down. We're smart and everyone knows it. Fight on, and may you succeed whatever your plight.
Page 6 of 10 << < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > >>