Follow us on Twitter!
One mans freedom fighter, another's terrorist.
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 31
Guests Online: 26
Members Online: 5

Registered Members: 82903
Newest Member: Piriformis
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Comments and Suggestions

Author

Um, come on?

Your avatar

Posted on 19-06-05 03:20
I'm sure you're used to getting these spammy topics, and I realize that plenty of this is great and ok and whatever. So I, for one, don't think this is pointless spam. Or maybe it is. Pfft

Hikaru alerted me to:
http://www.hellboundhackers.org/fusion_forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=19&thread_id=392
One of the posts in the thread said to click on the link and be amazed by the stupidity of humans... but I didn't need to click the link to be amazed. Talking about stupid sites... there are plenty of stupid sites on the internet and it's useless to yell about them.

But more than that, proxies. If someone wants you out of their site, freakin' get out of their site unless you have a good reason not to.

This isn't any kind of plea in terms of cracking the site. I doubt it can be cracked, but I couldn't care less. It's very hard (although, from experience, not impossible) to make a community die technologically. And impossible in a forum where most of the members consider themselves l33t marine navy soldier peoples.

Author

RE: Um, come on?

Your avatar

Posted on 19-06-05 04:16
What are you shiting on about "If someone wants you out of thier site" No -one wants us on there site except us... 1337? Very few people on here actually call them selfs that, those people turn up for half an hour do basic one get stuck working out how to get on to basic two and leave...

Edited by on 19-06-05 04:18
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-06-05 07:03
What the fuck is this? Hikaru told me she WANTED people to fuck that site up. Im not telling anyone to, but I'm pulling attention to that stupid fucking 'free forum pathetic subdomain website' and spreading the word about how fucking stupid these fucking faggots are. As for that, Hikaru is a fucking bitch anyhow if she's just trying to fucking trick me to do some shit. She's the one that gave you the fucking link, bitch to her, dont come on some site and preach about what the fuck you think you know.
-Psycha

Edited by on 19-06-05 07:03
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-06-05 07:32
Psychanopsia- Frisby, Frisby, Sex and travel, man, I told you sex and travel, take a fuckin' hike says:
what do you want
Hikaru says:
Nothing But I saw that Comex posted on your site
Psychanopsia- Frisby, Frisby, Sex and travel, man, I told you sex and travel, take a fuckin' hike says:
what a fucking faggot
he's treading on harsh groun
*ground
he should be fucking careful what he says
Hikaru says:
Uh well he does...know what hes doing in when it comes to hacks and comps he runs on linux and hes the anti hacker of the UASC

HAHAHAH ANTI HACKER! HA What a fucking faggot!

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-06-05 16:56
OMFG not the UASC OMFG no, They're so leet they use linux...*hides behind a little girl* quick everyone hide its comix...
What the fucks an Anti-hacker by the way?

plus linux is pretty leet, I just downloaded ububtu WooooHooooo

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-06-05 22:01
Ooh, yeah. Sure. Actually, the number of comments this received improved my opinion of the site, initially very low due to the title.
In fact, I was being sarcastic about 1337 or whatever. As kool, I generally use that to mock the same people you're talking about.

And even so, I think that you (collective) are trying to be 1337 by scattering fucking every couple words or so and calling them stupid. But I'm repeating myself.

As for the anti-hacking thing... non-self-attributed. I don't know where you got it from. Smile

Edited by on 19-06-05 22:03
Author

n3w7yp3

Your avatar

Moderate
Posted on 19-06-05 22:39
alright i dont know anyone here who considers them selves to truley be 1337. and as for proxies whats wrong with them? i surf behind one simply because i am paranoid.

"Root is a state of mind" -- K0resh
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-06-05 22:48
wolfmankurd wrote:
plus linux is pretty leet, I just downloaded ububtu WooooHooooo

err whats ububtu? you dont mean ubuntu did you?

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 19-06-05 23:59
n3w7yp3 wrote:
alright i dont know anyone here who considers them selves to truley be 1337. and as for proxies whats wrong with them? i surf behind one simply because i am paranoid.

Nothing, until you use one to avoid an IP ban.
Author

n3w7yp3

Your avatar

Moderate
Posted on 20-06-05 00:39
well if the web admin/site admin truley wanted to keep some one off their site, they could always make a script that trys to get the persons real IP through the proxy. but there are many more uses for proxies other than evading IP bans.

Edited by n3w7yp3 on 20-06-05 00:40
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 20-06-05 03:10
comex wrote:
Ooh, yeah. Sure. Actually, the number of comments this received improved my opinion of the site, initially very low due to the title.
In fact, I was being sarcastic about 1337 or whatever. As kool, I generally use that to mock the same people you're talking about.

And even so, I think that you (collective) are trying to be 1337 by scattering fucking every couple words or so and calling them stupid. But I'm repeating myself.

As for the anti-hacking thing... non-self-attributed. I don't know where you got it from. :)

Is your age currently 7? You don't seem to be able to structure sentences so that they make sense... perhaps you should study english a bit more. I don't expect it to be perfect, but come on... and BTW, you won't win if you try and argue with an entire site... think about it.

Rude thoughts brought to you by:

HBH'S
Deshouleres

/----*****Click the ads in the bottom left*****----\

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 20-06-05 04:45
For some reason when i try to read your posts, comex, it seems like im under the influence of a hell of a lot of nitrous. Without the happiness. Just the stupidity.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 20-06-05 15:52
This post, despite its title, is not an offense, and if you have a hard time reading my English...well... maybe it's because I'm one of the few people I've seen around here who actually uses grammar. I'd go into detail, but it's useless.

This community's pointless insults have quite shocked me. Grow up a little. Or else I'll leave, and you'll blithely try to become Hellbound Hackers.
Author

n3w7yp3

Your avatar

Moderate
Posted on 20-06-05 16:19
not everyone here has insulted you. but i have to say that parts of your original post did indeed sound like an offensive. espically:

Hikaru alerted me to:
http://www.hellboundhackers.org/fusion_forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=19&thread_id=392
One of the posts in the thread said to click on the link and be amazed by the stupidity of humans... but I didn't need to click the link to be amazed. Talking about stupid sites... there are plenty of stupid sites on the internet and it's useless to yell about them.

the part that really jumped out at me (and most likley others as well) was "Talking about stupid sites... there are plenty of stupid sites on the internet and it's useless to yell about them." (comex)

it seemed that you were implying that HBH was grouped in with those stupid sites. and the comment that you made about proxies was kind of deemening.

i am not trying to start a flame war, i made the mistake of doing that once already (idk if any of you knew about that little thing with http://www.area-6. . . and http://www.hackth. . ., but i was the one who started that, so i don't want to start off anythng again).

comex, its just hat some comments you made seemed insulting (and some what threating). you may have not intended them to be that way, but they came across like that Wink

Edited by n3w7yp3 on 20-06-05 16:19