Follow us on Twitter!
Things are more like they are now than they have ever been before. - Dwight D. Eisenhower
Sunday, April 20, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 22
Guests Online: 21
Members Online: 1

Registered Members: 82843
Newest Member: hx47
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Challenges | Realistic

Author

tip for real 1

Your avatar

Posted on 09-05-06 05:37
I just spent an hour properly setting variable(s).

Spoiler?

JS injection isn't the only thing you need to do to finish this mission and don't bother typing any values into the login form.

Author

RE: Real 1

Your avatar

Posted on 24-05-06 05:49
ummmm....
I know I'm not a great hacker myself, but I've gotten a ways through real 1, and haven't yet injected any javascript. Maybe you're making this too complicated.

I don't know what you did, but once I logged in, I found I couldn't follow the link to the logs. However, all the other links link to home.php, or toys.php, or something along those lines. I've gotten to the logs at logs.php. Now I don't know what to do with them. It lists a file named JohnDoe.txt, but I can't find the file itself. Ideas?

Author

RE: tip for real 1

Your avatar

Posted on 29-05-06 17:53
Nope, your not following it correctly, your trying to log on as admin and change the prices yes. So changing the url to get to the logs file, you do that to find the admins user. Now all you need to look for is his password and think where you may have seen it. Remember seeing that picture on the front page, take a closer look, as thats what im doing right now.