View Thread

HellBound Hackers | HellBound Hackers | Comments and Suggestions

Author

Timed Challenges revised

Your avatar

Posted on 02-01-09 03:48
Tak11:
**using WWW::Mechanize
I'm sure my code is right and working, but I'm not sure I can complete the timed challenges with the recent lagg on HBH, I've tried diffrent boxes, with faster connections, has anyone else been able to recently accomplish this?
If perl what module, so I can see about recoding if thats the case,

if not, I think the timed challenges should be revised,
JPierce420:
I agree, ever since that night HBH was shut down the server has been going slow as shit. And no, its not my scblockedripts, they have been looked at by the admin who helped me, and he said they should work, and that they weren't because of the HBH server. I have code for the next couple of challenges just sitting here that I can't get through because HBH is too slow. I completed timed 1 awhile back before the server got slow, and that is definitely the problem. Something should be done about the timed challenges, either give more time to compensate for the slow server, or get something done about the server. Just my 2 cents, and its also reassuring to here that others are having the same problem, so now people can't just say 'Its just your scblockedripts are too slow, fix your scblockedripts thats the problem' bullshit. B)

The timed challenges should be changed to suit the slower speed on HBH

Author

RE: Timed Challenges revised

Your avatar

Posted on 02-01-09 04:24
... What was insufficient about your current thread on this? I don't see anything different, except less space in between the brief texts. Let's keep it to a single thread, k? (The other one)

Edited by on 02-01-09 04:25