HellBound Hackers | Challenges | Timed Challenges

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author

RE: Timed 1. please help!!!!

K3174N 420

Hacker Level 1
Warn Level: 69
Posted on 08-10-08 23:47
whatever, i cant see why so many people are involved, ever since i got here spyware ha s treated me like a twat, so fuck him, i asked, what i thought was a simple enuff question, and i didnt want fucking abuse for it, you may say threats over the net are lame, but for fuck sake, god help that kid if i ever get my bloody hand on him, he pisses me right off, whether he's flaming me of sum other poor sod (some needed, but most arnt)

i just fail also to see what so difficult here...

even tho i didnt intend it, it looks like im an "idiot" for somthing to do with one of your earleyer posts saying it was done in 2 lines of code....
i just bloody asked how many commands those lines had! is that so hard/dumb/lazy of a question? (fuck of spyware with ctrl-c+v > "yes"Wink

come on i can show a link to a coding forum with 20 line programs that have like 2000 commands >.>

and all my insults are directed at spyware no1 else, y u getting offended when i defend myself from his abuse, which he always starts and im getting fed up of, jeez. fuck him.

Thanks Yours31f!
img114.imageshack.us/img114/1497/keiran420cy2.jpg
Make poverty history... Cheaper drugs now! - Frank gallagher
[small][center]Einstein climbs to the top of Mt. Sinai to get close enough to talk to God.
Looking up, he asks the Lord...
"God, what does a million years mean to you?"
The Lord replies, "A minute."
"Einstein asks, "And what does a million pounds mean to you?"
The Lord replies, "A penny."
Einste
http://keiran420.ueuo.com/
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 09-10-08 00:44
I'll re-quote for emphasis:
K3174N 420 wrote:
when you say 1 line, 2 line or 3 lines whatever....
is that:

line1>command1;
line2>command2;

or

line1?command1;command2;command3;command4;command5;etc...
line2?command1;command2;command3;command4;command5;etc...

big differance XD

K3174N 420 wrote:
even tho i didnt intend it, it looks like im an "idiot" for somthing to do with one of your earleyer posts saying it was done in 2 lines of code....
i just bloody asked how many commands those lines had! is that so hard/dumb/lazy of a question? (fuck of spyware with ctrl-c+v > "yes"Wink

Asking how many lines those commands had would've looked different than that, which wouldn't have looked like a dumb question. If it's a case of you not asking the question correctly, then that's still being lazy. I'm not trying to pick a fight with you... If you re-read all of my posts before your tasteless attempt at a flame, I specifically threw in an initial "shock" to get your attention; then, I followed up with advice. Most idiots are lazy... separate yourself from the laziness, and the other part will follow.

K3174N 420 wrote:
whatever, i cant see why so many people are involved, ever since i got here spyware ha s treated me like a twat, so fuck him, i asked, what i thought was a simple enuff question, and i didnt want fucking abuse for it, you may say threats over the net are lame, but for fuck sake, god help that kid if i ever get my bloody hand on him, he pisses me right off, whether he's flaming me of sum other poor sod (some needed, but most arnt)

Oh, to have a quarter for every time I've heard this one. Here's the summary of how I usually respond with advice:

1. Quit being a weak little girl.
2. Glean the advice from it (may seem difficult, but you're not looking hard enough).
3. Don't respond the same way.

Disagree as much and for as long as you like. You'll continue to receive the same treatment until you realize why you're receiving it.

come on i can show a link to a coding forum with 20 line programs that have like 2000 commands >.>

Good for you. That wasn't the original topic, nor is it now.

and all my insults are directed at spyware no1 else, y u getting offended when i defend myself from his abuse

Up until your little episode, we were all just having a calm discussion. If anything, my posts telling you to "fucking read" and calling you a doofus were harsher than his post calling you an idiot. Why didn't you flame me?

Author

K3174N 420

Hacker Level 1
Warn Level: 69
Posted on 09-10-08 00:58
Up until your little episode, we were all just having a calm discussion. If anything, my posts telling you to "fucking read" and calling you a doofus were harsher than his post calling you an idiot. Why didn't you flame me?

because you take time and explaine your answer, plus he has insulted me a lot before, which added to my over the top flame for him calling me an idiot...

Thanks Yours31f!
img114.imageshack.us/img114/1497/keiran420cy2.jpg
Make poverty history... Cheaper drugs now! - Frank gallagher
[small][center]Einstein climbs to the top of Mt. Sinai to get close enough to talk to God.
Looking up, he asks the Lord...
"God, what does a million years mean to you?"
The Lord replies, "A minute."
"Einstein asks, "And what does a million pounds mean to you?"
The Lord replies, "A penny."
Einste
http://keiran420.ueuo.com/
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 09-10-08 01:19
Well, it's done and past. Best time to start over is now. Collect all of that wonderful criticism that pushed you over the edge, think about why it happened in the first place... and see how you can turn it into a step in your personal growth. Negativity is only such if you only see it that way.

Author

yours31f

Elite
Posted on 09-10-08 02:14
If you leave here with anything, let it be this. You are flamed for asking a question that is either unimportant, ask previously, or you have not done enough research on your own. When you are flamed, There is help in the post. The hard part is to pick it out without getting insulted, and (the part I had the most trouble with) not replying to flames. You will lose. Simple as that. Best thing you could possibly do for now is just lurk. Don't make your presence known. What I mean by that is don't post for awhile. Just work on getting some of these challenges done, or learn some programming. Either way never stop learning. But, once you see a forum thread that you can actually help on, go ahead and post an answer. Don't bother posting "use google" or some other form thereof. And finally, This comes from experience.

Debugging is what programmers do to beta software to make it take up more room on your hard drive if it is running too efficiently.

img259.imageshack.us/img259/3713/sigr.png

yours31f@live.com yours31f@yahoo.com rpwd.info
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2